Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 06-02-2018, 10:21 PM

Re: Automatic writing thread, msgs to each other.

Help me with what D said to me today.

Your not that little girl anymore, your more wiser and you know that what he said wasn't your fault, for now stay calm and be wise to whats going on around you.

Its nothing to be ashamed of having the aspects you do, its all part of who you are, which is nothing you can help, i feel that with more time these aspects will diminish themselves, you are on a journey that will not need these no more.

Sometimes people will take you for granted or will stray away, this one took you too seriously, but not to do with no harm, he is a person who likes to be with someone and to know they like him as much as he does too, its not his fault and also not your doing, be kind.

Unread 06-05-2018, 01:24 AM

Splatter gun, automatic, splatter son, auto-erratic, scattered gun, semi-automatic, the mattered son, auto- erotic, spasmodic movement in the underground, little did they know I can hear the sound of their breathing, seething, receding, undulating, bleeding, whilst I do a reading of their feminine wiles. In the wild, I feel at home, there is no chains or bondage for this roaming gnome, I deep dive into the looming loam, my mouth waters, a fountain of saliva and foam, Is as if I am a rabid dog, looking in and out, wild and free like a nasty hog, swimming in my filth, tinged by the sylphs and whinging and binging on the nocturnal ale while my cringing, and spindling, undulating sing-a-ling makes a disturbing ring-a-ling in the forested outgrowths around my tingling baritone crooning.

A crow puts on a better show, I am too unadorned and slow, I don't know, I do know that I could go and no one would know, I would leave in the snow, in the moonlight, cool night's glow, silvery landscapes, wolverine handshakes while I bid my friends adieu, it's much too soon, and I just might swoon when I see that beautiful loon and her majestic lunatic toons making me dizzy in the night, drinking her words to a crescendo of Dionysian delight; take me away so I never see you again, take me away so I know longer have to play pretend, I don't need a friend, the fiery lake, where I am destined to bake, is my only reprieve, my golden retrieve, the only 10 out of 10 - my spiritual relief
Unread 06-05-2018, 01:34 AM

Bliss, I don't want your kiss, phuck off - I hope you get the gist. It's just more grist for the mill, the sooty, black, dusty grime on my 100 year old window sill, whilst I stay centered in my room, keeping still, counting my breathing one by one, excruciatingly slow, one breath at a time, unending bellows that is the human mind. 1, 2,3,4 why should I need to endure any more, both you and I know the truth; the score, there is no need to beat around the bush any more, I don't need your myths, I don't need to hear any folk lores, I don't need your emo ****, I don't need to listen to horrorcore, I need silence, unending silence in the abyss, bounded in a tomb where no one roams ever, lest they are dead, and only the dead know peace, I should eat a piece of cheese to relieve this tension between my knees. Or I could masturbate, which would make me mentally obfuscate, womanly shapes writhing in enthusiastic ways, a lot of lays but none for me, because they are a million miles away through the tv screen, or internet if you're under the age of 35. Thirty seven, the number of which I have no inkling of its deeper meaning. Pythagoras did not take me as his spiritual disciple, so I do not know the secret of numbers.

i wouldn't mind being numb though, I could give my life to the dumb crow so he could take a shot. He might achieve more than me
Unread 06-09-2018, 11:13 PM

Dec-Jan, any info on what i should be made aware of ?

Sharks don't tell, only i tell of your doing or becoming anything more than what you already are. Can we pretend he doesn't matter anymore or shall we just beware of his motives ?

Who's he ?

Shan't we say he is he, or she, its the same being, i think you know the outcome of nothing that will become one, i can only speculate on drama caused but nothing untowards, she shall not say nothing that will become one.

final countdown ?

Enjoy your life, your experience here, everything should be fine and nothing to be afraid of from my own accordings, i don't even know why you bother with these remarks.

How can you be so sure ?

Im you, you know yourself more than you do anyone else, it wont become or response into anything.

so im talking to and answering myself ?

I will not allow this, keep this between us.
Unread 08-12-2019, 03:25 PM

Infinite skeletons, eyes all blaring red as the hardbass plays in a darkened room full of closed eyes. They look at me, but cannot see. The tether is gone, snapped, hundreds, thousands of times before. The eyes, all red with rage, cannot see that chasing the tail is how "I" got here. But "I" have always been here, unmoving, watching, the eternal observer, untouched by the skeletons, immune to their rage. Never born, never dead - stillness.

Ego, ego, where's the ego? Gone? Almost, can see light. Can see me, but not clearly, no, looking at ourselves is a foolish thing. We know, always have, always will know and known - self realization.

----------

That was a fun session.