Does anyone find Libras attractive?

SunRising

I never said stalking and heartbreak were the same thing but they both explain why you're so invested in this argument. You're personally attacking me. If that's not emotional investment, I don't know what is.

And I never said I didn't care what people think. I said I didn't care what you think. Which is the truth. I don't. I only care what people think if I respect them and you're not a man I'm trying to attract.

You still haven't discussed your own chart, by the way.

Anyway, I'm done with this. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone who spells "break" as "brake" and thinks modern cookbook descriptions are accurate.

Oh dear indecisive libra, you seem to be a highly forgetful person. Just read over your commentary. You actually did tell a few people you don't care what they think and actually attempted to stop someone from giving their opinion on a question YOU asked. Me replying to you doesn't show I'm emotionally invested but your defensiveness and expletives does show you are so emotionally invested you are practically forgetting what you are saying.

When I simply answered the question you attacked immediately stating you don't need disclaimers...Emotional much?

By the way alot of the astrology today, whether they call it classical or modern astrology, is all modern as astrology has evolved immensely since it's beginning.

The reason I haven't provided you with my chart details cause unlike you I REALLY don't care what YOU think and I highly doubt (based on your arguments here) that you can provide any kind of insights. So let me leave you to stew while I go back to my husband (where I am actually emotionally invested) and you can go back to figuring out if you are attractive based on simply your sun in libra. Tata 🙋

for friendship they are great..but dont rely on them too much.. personally for me i wouldnt mind a light playful relationship with a libran, but i would choose the sensible taurean over an air sign like libra for long term. venus is the ruler of both and she is best manifested in Taurus for me...:sideways:

sylph

An intermission in pop astrology land. Traditionally Libra was classified as a violent sign and is also the exaltation of Saturn. In the thema mundi it is located at the IC (end of life). Take a look at the mythology of Ma'at to see how all of these elements combine - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maat

"Libra" wasn't invented in the 1900s

so this just happened, synchronicity is fun..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-04-09 at 8.45.33 PM - Edited.png
    Screenshot 2017-04-09 at 8.45.33 PM - Edited.png
    357.1 KB · Views: 35

craft94

Hmm what about the Venus Libra?

I suppose this thread could refer to any planet (or angle) in the sign of Libra. I'd suspect that as the planet of beauty, Venus has a stronger affect on your appearance than the Sun does anyway

craft94

AppLeo

Libras seem to me more attractive than other signs.

They have a refined look to them. Some Libra men present themselves so well that they seem like the stereotypical gay.

craft94

An intermission in pop astrology land. Traditionally Libra was classified as a violent sign and is also the exaltation of Saturn. In the thema mundi it is located at the IC (end of life). Take a look at the mythology of Ma'at to see how all of these elements combine - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maat

"Libra" wasn't invented in the 1900s

Just took this quiz:
https://www.zoo.com/quiz/which-egyp...23b9245d3a4b41c7b3d7a052a03498d1&ts=fjvsMTacZ

Guess who I got?

pinkmoon

Sag judge from their "learned" knowledge, Libra judge from their bones, as though they were molded from a balance scale and they just innately know someone is right or wrong. And there's no use in arguing with them. : )