Will I achieve financial success in this present city I am?

AquaVenusian

So, I'm currently in a city 100km away from my hometown ... a few years ago I spent the day by day here and returned to my city on the weekend.
My father lives in this city ... and my mother in the other ...
My father opened a real estate here and since the beginning of the year he has invited me to come ... and I didn't want to because I would rather avoid emotional distress in my relationship with him ... but in my city the crisis is high ...
So, I decide to come this week, work as a broker and would like to know if it will be promising for me financially

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_will_i_achieve_financial_success_in_this.80765.1336.png
    astro_w2gw_will_i_achieve_financial_success_in_this.80765.1336.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 31

PurpleReign

So, I'm currently in a city 100km away from my hometown ... a few years ago I spent the day by day here and returned to my city on the weekend.
My father lives in this city ... and my mother in the other ...
My father opened a real estate here and since the beginning of the year he has invited me to come ... and I didn't want to because I would rather avoid emotional distress in my relationship with him ... but in my city the crisis is high ...
So, I decide to come this week, work as a broker and would like to know if it will be promising for me financially

Hi,

In my opinion, it doesn’t look too great. You’re Neptune, retrograde (so going back somewhere). Second house is finances and its ruler is Mars in the 6th, which doesn’t aspect you (Neptune) and Neptune squares Jupiter in the 10th (house of luck and success). Additionally, Uranus (disrupts) is in the 2nd house of finances. The way I’d interpret that to mean that your financial situation would change — and that could mean that it will be worse if it is good now. It could also simply mean a change will occur, and with everything else I said, it might not be a change you personally will be satisfied with. I do hope I’m wrong, so I wish you the best!

PR

AquaVenusian

Hi,

In my opinion, it doesn’t look too great. You’re Neptune, retrograde (so going back somewhere). Second house is finances and its ruler is Mars in the 6th, which doesn’t aspect you (Neptune) and Neptune squares Jupiter in the 10th (house of luck and success). Additionally, Uranus (disrupts) is in the 2nd house of finances. The way I’d interpret that to mean that your financial situation would change — and that could mean that it will be worse if it is good now. It could also simply mean a change will occur, and with everything else I said, it might not be a change you personally will be satisfied with. I do hope I’m wrong, so I wish you the best!

PR

Thanks for your attention and reading.
if we use the old regent (jupiter) would that change anything ?!
I have a question, I'm not very intimate with horary astrology, but can we already consider outer planets for reading ?!
I hope it will change for the better, because my situation isn't very good a few years ago. : pinçado:

PurpleReign

If we did it the traditional way, you’re Jupiter in your own sign and in the 10th, which I’d take to mean you’d like your job and you’d probably find one fairly quickly. However, it still doesn’t aspect the 2nd house ruler, Mars, so I’m not sure what that would indicate in regards to financial success. Hopefully someone else can add their input as well. Best of luck!

Gemini888

I have a question, I'm not very intimate with horary astrology, but can we already consider outer planets for reading ?!
I don't use outer planets as primary significators, unless the traditional significators have already been taken by something else. Because IMHO outer planets are too slow and connect to something bigger than us, the collective consciousness. Horary is often about personal things so it makes more sense that you use more personal planets.

Lord of 2H is Mars, and it's under the Sun beam. Uranus is only within 2 deg to 3H so Uranus belongs to 3H at the moment. Your real concern is Chiron under influence of 2H, which is even worse than Uranus. Moon also opposites Sun. So yeah, not much hope for financial independence right now.

But here's the kicker: lord of 8H is in cazimi position and is positively affecting Jupiter. Yeah, there's also that inconjunct with Pluto right there, but Venus and Pluto are moving away from each other, and Pluto is in 11H, the house of your wish. Pluto symbolizes transformation, so along with Saturn right there your wish to be financially independent will have to be postponed.

This chart suggests that you are better off relying on someone else's money than making your own money. May I ask, was your relationship with your father so horrible it was unbearable? And why do you think he invited you to that real estate?

AquaVenusian

I don't use outer planets as primary significators, unless the traditional significators have already been taken by something else. Because IMHO outer planets are too slow and connect to something bigger than us, the collective consciousness. Horary is often about personal things so it makes more sense that you use more personal planets.

Lord of 2H is Mars, and it's under the Sun beam. Uranus is only within 2 deg to 3H so Uranus belongs to 3H at the moment. Your real concern is Chiron under influence of 2H, which is even worse than Uranus. Moon also opposites Sun. So yeah, not much hope for financial independence right now.

But here's the kicker: lord of 8H is in cazimi position and is positively affecting Jupiter. Yeah, there's also that inconjunct with Pluto right there, but Venus and Pluto are moving away from each other, and Pluto is in 11H, the house of your wish. Pluto symbolizes transformation, so along with Saturn right there your wish to be financially independent will have to be postponed.

This chart suggests that you are better off relying on someone else's money than making your own money. May I ask, was your relationship with your father so horrible it was unbearable? And why do you think he invited you to that real estate?

Thanks for the explanation about horary question!!

Your answer makes sense because my father is the one who will pay us ... sooo whether I want it or not, I'll depend on him !!
My relationship with him is emotionally bad ... but in professional matters it has always been better.
He has insisted that I come to work with my sisters, we are 3 ... and he says this real estate is ours ... among the three of us, I am the only one who is commercially aggressive and have more sales experience.
Our relationship is currently bearable, but I didn't want him to be "responsible" for my financial success, perhaps it's a question of my ego against his ego ... but he has always been absent, and is very domineering, I accepted his proposal, just because at this time of national unemployment crisis is practically my only way out and a chance to make money. Also a way to learn from his experience.
Interestingly, my father is a Libra, coincident or not, the 8th house is governed by the Libra (venus) and in the natal chart I have Venus conjunct my asc!!
About Quiron, I can understand, because right now my decision is basically to stifle my emotional, to make money, because my father is materialistic and my mother is emotional, and choosing between being with one is pretty much choosing between being well for one side and sacrifice the other side. It's like making money doesn't make me emotionally good. Especially if the way to make money is through my dad.
What you mean by cazimi is that the best way to make money is through him ?! And trusting my father will be financially promising at least?

Gemini888

What you mean by cazimi is that the best way to make money is through him ?! And trusting my father will be financially promising at least?
Cazimi is an especially fortunate position for a planet to be in. Looking at your chart, you don't seem to be ready to work for yourself. Well, maybe your dad isn't as bad as you make him out to be, and at least he invited you. Better to have something than none at all :biggrin:

AquaVenusian

Cazimi is an especially fortunate position for a planet to be in. Looking at your chart, you don't seem to be ready to work for yourself. Well, maybe your dad isn't as bad as you make him out to be, and at least he invited you. Better to have something than none at all :biggrin:
Yeah I have to agree with you ....
thanks my friend

Last edited: