Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Horary forums are for discussion of horary charts and techniques only, natal chart requests should be posted in a different forum.

Unread 08-16-2019, 11:50 PM

When will I have a full-time job?

Hi,

So I've been luckless in my job search the last several months. Needless to say, financially, my hands are tied and I can't afford to go back to school like I've wanted to. It's been stressful for me and I've been sending out applications like crazy, sometimes I get an interview or even a second one, but always lose out to someone with more experience. I'm educated, have some experience, but again, no dice.

I asked when will I have a full-time position and I got this chart. I'm Sun, career is Venus, they conjunct in the first house. Moon opposes both planets, but positively aspects Uranus in the 10th. I want to say Uranus in 10th means a change will happen in terms of career (maybe I'll go from unemployed to employed?) and the conjunctions look promising, but I don't know what to make of the negative aspects with Moon?

PR aka Desperately Seeking Employment
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whenwillihaveafulltimejob.jpg (66.6 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by PurpleReign; 08-17-2019 at 04:48 PM.
Unread 08-17-2019, 01:21 AM

Re: When will I have a full-time job?

This is not a clear-cut chart, and it looks more like an opportunity than a foregone conclusion is in the offing. My judgement of gearing toward positive vs. negative is due to the Moon's next aspect(s) as the lady of events. Also striking is the state of the rulers of the professional houses, showing that it's a great point of interest for you.

11 looks to be the magic number - Moon @ 3 Pisces will perfect a square to Jupiter (house 5/house 8) and Saturn (house 6/house 7) in 11 units. Venus' (as ruler of MC) will perfect a conjunction with Mars (house 4 - end of matter) @ 3 Virgo in the 2nd house. 11 units from now. Sun (as lord of chart & you) will perfect an aspect to Moon @ 3 Virgo, which would be in direct opposition to Moon @ 3 Pisces. The planets changeover to Virgo, And the combination of Moon's aspect to both Jupiter and Saturn would indicate that this position is going to have a technical and financial nature to it. On the other hand, it could also be secretarial or related to record keeping. Moon in 8th and domicile Jupiter in the 5th house suggests other people's resources and big money.

The 11 may be in a couple of weeks or 11 months. This is my reading of the map. Update us on the actual goings on to see if this reading measures up to the facts of your life.
Unread 08-17-2019, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
This is not a clear-cut chart, and it looks more like an opportunity than a foregone conclusion is in the offing. My judgement of gearing toward positive vs. negative is due to the Moon's next aspect(s) as the lady of events. Also striking is the state of the rulers of the professional houses, showing that it's a great point of interest for you.

11 looks to be the magic number - Moon @ 3 Pisces will perfect a square to Jupiter (house 5/house 8) and Saturn (house 6/house 7) in 11 units. Venus' (as ruler of MC) will perfect a conjunction with Mars (house 4 - end of matter) @ 3 Virgo in the 2nd house. 11 units from now. Sun (as lord of chart & you) will perfect an aspect to Moon @ 3 Virgo, which would be in direct opposition to Moon @ 3 Pisces. The planets changeover to Virgo, And the combination of Moon's aspect to both Jupiter and Saturn would indicate that this position is going to have a technical and financial nature to it. On the other hand, it could also be secretarial or related to record keeping. Moon in 8th and domicile Jupiter in the 5th house suggests other people's resources and big money.

The 11 may be in a couple of weeks or 11 months. This is my reading of the map. Update us on the actual goings on to see if this reading measures up to the facts of your life.
Thank you so much for your detailed response! I will keep you updated. As for the nature of the job, any of the themes/characteristics are realistic possibilities. I just hope it wonít be as long as 11 months. I really need a job soon. Thanks again.
Unread 08-18-2019, 01:49 PM

Just curious, but currently how do you support yourself? Can't you even get a temporary job while waiting for the big one?

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Unread 08-18-2019, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
Just curious, but currently how do you support yourself? Can't you even get a temporary job while waiting for the big one?
Iím sending applications to both temporary jobs (pretty much anything) as well as positions in the field I went to school for. Iím having luck in neither, which is the problem. As for how Iím currently supporting myself, Iím lucky to have supportive parents who are financially stable, but I donít want to keep depending on them and taking advantage of their kindness. They donít mind helping, but I want to be independent and working.
The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleReign For This Useful Post:
Gemini888 (08-18-2019)
Unread 08-18-2019, 02:17 PM

Thanks for the info. I'm still waiting for the update of that last job. I hope you aren't too jaded about failing so many times.

Unread 08-18-2019, 03:05 PM

Iíll update you as soon as I know either way, but I donít know how long thatíll necessarily be (they donít normally call you back to tell you you didnít get the position). I asked another one yesterday about whether or not theyíll give me a second interview, but it didnít look too promising. Weíll see. Iíll remember to update regardless.
The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleReign For This Useful Post:
Gemini888 (08-18-2019)
Unread 08-18-2019, 03:57 PM

I answered your question on that thread. Basically I'm hinting at taking a break from this for a while

Unread 08-19-2019, 09:20 PM

Bump

If anyone else wants to add their input on the chart, Iíd appreciate it. Canít seem to stop worrying about it.

PR

Tags
fulltime