Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Humor

Humor Need a laugh? You'll be sure to find one here!

Unread 10-08-2010, 08:26 AM

Re: your partner and astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by suimui10 View Post
Hi there and LOL!
Why is Pluto in the 5th so terrible?
I thought it's Saturn in the 5th that spells polygamy.
lol how funny i was also thinking what is Pluto in the 5th too... but then read the Saturn in the 5th bit, lol... I have Saturn in the 5th... never wanted 2 of the devils Mmm...

Unread 10-10-2010, 09:59 AM

Send a message via MSN to WackyAquarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caprising View Post
Hey, don't forget that she has pluto in her chart too !

Ha I know Cap, Somthimes I wish she had it in a more promiscuous part of her chart! But unfortunately she's got it in the 2nd house! She's wise with her money though, Certainly a lot wiser then I am.
Unread 10-16-2010, 09:20 PM

Yes, of course they're gonna know it's something I'm into. Even if they don't care themselves about it, I'll still bug them for their birth info, maybe even do up the chart in front of them, and from then on make references to the chart in relation to their behaviors as I watch it all unfold.

Gemini with Merc in Gemini here...11th house both, to boot...you think I'd be silent about it? Nay, my friends.

Why must I end up editing every comment I post? Especially because it becomes so blatantly obvious in this forum where you simply CANNOT HIDE (noooooooooooooooooo!!!!)!!!! Anyway, my girlfriend/fiancee/best friend of 6 years now helped get me into astrology and she is more advanced than I. We talk daily about transits, chart interps, people we know and how they act, etc. I've dragged a few friends into the subject as well, and they're always very intrigued to know more about it, it's quite the opposite. Perhaps I just attract those types of people to myself more than skeptics? Either way, it's not absolutely necessary that the men I date (I'm bi) have an avid interest, but it helps. They're going to know I do either way. I will talk to them about it. Despite not having increased knowledge most people can at the very least talk about their sun sign. It's good jumpoff point.

Last edited by VegasGemini; 10-16-2010 at 09:32 PM.
Unread 06-03-2013, 02:47 PM

Well as a Taurus I am very passionate. Astrology is one of my ultimate passions and it irritates me sometimes when people are close minded to my beliefs/passions so yes I prefer a partner who is into astrology as much as I am.
Unread 08-15-2019, 05:07 PM

No.