Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 08-14-2019, 07:05 PM

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
I can't get on board with the 'matter is evil' concept. It seems antifeminine. It has seemed to me that a dis-integrated, unmoored admixture of rationality and matter has created evil.

By the way I am listening to the track in your signature conspiracy theorist. It reminds me of the psychic generosity towards anxious minds of late 90s / early 2000s ambient electronic, like aphex twin and mouse on mars.
What do you mean by 'anti-feminine'? Like you equate feminine with matter?

Also how do you define evil?

Unread 08-14-2019, 07:09 PM

Quote:
I can't get on board with the 'matter is evil' concept. It seems antifeminine. It has seemed to me that a dis-integrated, unmoored admixture of rationality and matter has created evil.

By the way I am listening to the track in your signature conspiracy theorist. It reminds me of the psychic generosity towards anxious minds of late 90s / early 2000s ambient electronic, like aphex twin and mouse on mars.
Yes, and I think it's telling that all of those cultures that believe in the beautiful death or death as the pinnacle of the human experience were masculine in nature. Cultures with a heavy war-like component. Magical traditions have the North as the direction of death and endings, with Cthonic Earthy Goddesses presiding over this realm, but I don't know of any female centric culture where actively dying is sought out. I'd be interested to be enlightened if anyone has something I don't know.
Unread 08-14-2019, 07:20 PM

It's not an assumption, I see a lot of people practicing sihr down here. Most of them surrender from it because its consequenses, ie: lose the love one, etc. We have a choice to not add ourself to the list of casualities.
Unread 08-14-2019, 07:23 PM

I've listened to aphex twins before and I've enjoyed them, I'm gonna check out mouse on mars to hear what they are about. I've always been attracted to electronica, and my first run-in with the sound was from British Rave cassettes from the early 2000s. As a child I had one of those electric grand pianos and I'd always play the keyboard on the synth option as I founded it very appealing and hypnotic to me.
Unread 08-14-2019, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
It's not an assumption, I see a lot of people practicing sihr down here. Most of them surrender from it because its consequenses, ie: lose the love one, etc. We have a choice to not add ourself to the list of casualities.
If you've never had sex but you've watched other people have sex, does that mean you had sex?
Unread 08-14-2019, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Yes, and I think it's telling that all of those cultures that believe in the beautiful death or death as the pinnacle of the human experience were masculine in nature. Cultures with a heavy war-like component. Magical traditions have the North as the direction of death and endings, with Cthonic Earthy Goddesses presiding over this realm, but I don't know of any female centric culture where actively dying is sought out. I'd be interested to be enlightened if anyone has something I don't know.
Yah, I don't either. It's an opposite focus: celebration of life and earthly creation. It honors death (and also aging) as a natural part of life.

If you like and can tell me how I can send you a copy of Marija Gimbutas' book The Living Goddesses.

Last edited by passiflora; 08-14-2019 at 07:32 PM.
Unread 08-14-2019, 07:29 PM

Quote:
You say a lot of things that indicates a limited knowledge. And you push forward with it in self-satisfied confidence.

Like I said, live your life the way you want m8.
Unread 08-14-2019, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Yah, I don't either. It's an opposite focus: celebration of life and earthly creation. It honors death (and also aging) as a natural part of life.

If you like and can tell me how I can send you a copy of Marija Gimbutas' book The Living Goddesses.
Is it a physical copy or e-version?
Unread 08-14-2019, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
If you've never had sex but you've watched other people have sex, does that mean you had sex?
First and foremost, you have to watch what's your partner's STD record if you don't want to get infected with virus or you could say "sin".
Unread 08-14-2019, 07:35 PM

Quote:
First and foremost, you have to watch what's your partner's STD record if you don't want to get infected with virus or you could say "sin".
If you haven't eaten a burger, but saw other people eating a burger, does that mean you've eaten a burger?
Unread 08-14-2019, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Is it a physical copy or e-version?
E-version! You live in Jamaica, no?
Unread 08-14-2019, 07:38 PM

Quote:
If you haven't eaten a burger, but saw other people eating a burger, does that mean you've eaten a burger?
I'm working for federal agency so the work require me to keep the physique in good shape.
Unread 08-14-2019, 07:42 PM

Quote:
I'm working for federal agency so the work require me to keep the physique in good shape.
So the rumors are true. Interesting.
Unread 08-14-2019, 07:43 PM

Quote:
E-version! You live in Jamaica, no?
Uh huh, I'm currently on the island.

Awesome. I'll work out the details with you over PM.
Unread 08-14-2019, 07:44 PM

Something intriguing since many are interested in magick here: I just learned that Iím actually a born witch or at least to some capacity inherited somethjng from a past family member who practiced magick Ďheavily but secretlyí. A lot of what Iím going through is because apparently I do have to go through hell to ensure Iím ready for the power. I may feel it already and may have throughout my life, but I wonít actually fully attain it until Iím 29

And I donít think thereís any special reason as to why this is happening. I theorize that someone practicing magick so heavily generated so much energy that it had to be passed on. That, or the exchange spell theory which I was given from someone else is true. That theory was that some past family member exchanged -something- for magical and spiritual powers and insight

However I was told that once I got that age, 29, the hellishishness will be over. So I just have to make it through til then. After that Iíll be able to manifest my own bliss and the life I desire and money will also start flowing in more while Iím poor now

Iím also destined to learn magick. I donít think any of this means I automatically know how to use magick. I believe I still have to learn something, although I do feel certain things come rather easily to me in comparison to others. I already have found my ability to manifest things I desire, but I was told that anything I try now I wonít quite be able to breakthrough. Not until Iím 29-30. All of my major breakthroughs are to come at 29 and thatís when Iíll find myself finally being able to do the things Iíve dreamed of
Unread 08-14-2019, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Something intriguing since many are interested in magick here: I just learned that Iím actually a born witch or at least to some capacity inherited somethjng from a past family member who practiced magick Ďheavily but secretlyí. A lot of what Iím going through is because apparently I do have to go through hell to ensure Iím ready for the power. I may feel it already and may have throughout my life, but I wonít actually fully attain it until Iím 29

And I donít think thereís any special reason as to why this is happening. I theorize that someone practicing magick so heavily generated so much energy that it had to be passed on. That, or the exchange spell theory which I was given from someone else is true. That theory was that some past family member exchanged -something- for magical and spiritual powers and insight

However I was told that once I got that age, 29, the hellishishness will be over. So I just have to make it through til then. After that Iíll be able to manifest my own bliss and the life I desire and money will also start flowing in more while Iím poor now

Iím also destined to learn magick. I donít think any of this means I automatically know how to use magick. I believe I still have to learn something, although I do feel certain things come rather easily to me in comparison to others. I already have found my ability to manifest things I desire, but I was told that anything I try now I wonít quite be able to breakthrough. Not until Iím 29-30. All of my major breakthroughs are to come at 29 and thatís when Iíll find myself finally being able to do the things Iíve dreamed of
Iíve just turned 26 and tbh, it makes me feel trepidatious the idea that things will continue to be hellish for 3 more years. But perhaps things will slowly get better until that age and they wonít just get more and more hellish

Im also gonna look at my solar return for that age and see if thereís any clues
Unread 08-14-2019, 07:59 PM

Quote:
So the rumors are true. Interesting.
You have 5 seconds to tell me who you are working for.
Unread 08-14-2019, 08:22 PM

Uranus is on fire today.

Y
Unread 08-15-2019, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Already read it, and we can't suck Nero's to become a rich man, brother. You know how the circumstances of the end of his life. Moreover, he is a "saint" in your community.

I wish you will accept the magic of Eucharist instead. See you soon, playa.
Unread 08-15-2019, 05:45 AM

What community am I a part of, Uranus?
Unread 08-15-2019, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
What do you mean by 'anti-feminine'? Like you equate feminine with matter?

Also how do you define evil?
I just saw your post, odd. Canít get into it - the kind of thing professors will abstractly contend against for their own reasons. A summary might rescue attachment, blood, dirt, things with an inherent end of life, the uncooperative, the inconvenient.
Unread 08-15-2019, 05:51 AM

Quote:
and we can't suck Nero's to become a rich man, brother.
Oh, I don't know about that, Uranus. Lots of people are sucking the Nero's of 2019 in order to make bank.
Unread 08-15-2019, 06:11 AM

http://world.quedank.com/middle-east...tagram-models/

Some long term investment and shrewd business decisions would make some of these lovely ladies live quite comfortably and affluently for a decent length of time. Sex magic at its finest.
Unread 08-15-2019, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Oh, I don't know about that, Uranus. Lots of people are sucking the Nero's of 2019 in order to make bank.
Maybe you should try getting a job.
Unread 08-15-2019, 10:46 AM

How do you know I don't have a job, Uranus? Making assumptions again?