Marriage Reading Please?

Cypocryphy

Thanks for your reading :smile: That first paragraph is spot on! It's something that I'm trying to work on though.

Another question: Does my chart say anything about what age I'll be when/if I get married?

I just did a quick look, not looking throughout your whole life. But I did look at this coming year for you, and I can see that you will likely make some friends that will have an important effect on your life. Later, this might turn into something else. Whether it be romantic, I cannot say, but the possibility is certainly there. I did not look that far.

I do not know what situation you are in life, but I can see that you are going to be focusing on other areas of your life situation and that you will have noteworthy successes in certain areas. These will come in the form of recognition for work you have done and for the betterment of your place in life. This could mean that you are graduating from college soon (or that you have recently) or that you will find that you are enjoying the fruit of your previous efforts in regard to something that you love. This of course could be your career or some pursuit. This could be in regard to your work, your education or something where you put a lot of energy.

You should be in a position to meet new people at this time, and from there you will find many friendships forming and developing. This is a keen time to develop not love relationships but those that involve camaraderie.

I know this is cursory and somewhat vague, but I just want to give you some quick input.

Does any of this make sense or ring true?

I just did a quick look, not looking throughout your whole life. But I did look at this coming year for you, and I can see that you will likely make some friends that will have an important effect on your life. Later, this might turn into something else. Whether it be romantic, I cannot say, but the possibility is certainly there. I did not look that far.

I do not know what situation you are in life, but I can see that you are going to be focusing on other areas of your life situation and that you will have noteworthy successes in certain areas. These will come in the form of recognition for work you have done and for the betterment of your place in life. This could mean that you are graduating from college soon (or that you have recently) or that you will find that you are enjoying the fruit of your previous efforts in regard to something that you love. This of course could be your career or some pursuit. This could be in regard to your work, your education or something where you put a lot of energy.

You should be in a position to meet new people at this time, and from there you will find many friendships forming and developing. This is a keen time to develop not love relationships but those that involve camaraderie.

I know this is cursory and somewhat vague, but I just want to give you some quick input.

Does any of this make sense or ring true?

This is definitely true! I graduated college in December 2012 and I'll be (hopefully) graduating with my master's sometime in 2014. For my master's I'll be going to England (I'm from America) so meeting new people will definitely be in my future. I'm also finishing the last few chapters of a book that I'm writing but the "noteworthy successes" probably don't mean that :tongue:

Cypocryphy

This is definitely true! I graduated college in December 2012 and I'll be (hopefully) graduating with my master's sometime in 2014. For my master's I'll be going to England (I'm from America) so meeting new people will definitely be in my future. I'm also finishing the last few chapters of a book that I'm writing but the "noteworthy successes" probably don't mean that :tongue:

Awesome! I did not know that you had just graduated. I really love it when I can see these things happening. Lately, I have been on a roll with regard to interpretation. I believe I have reached a new level. Not that this is exemplary of such growth because it is slightly vague and is not anything of great depth or insight, but I do like it when I know nothing about the person and give some insight that is relevant and accurate.

Lately, I am progressing in leaps and bounds. Anyway, thank you for the feedback. :smile:

kshantaram

Premium Member
appreciate the prompt brief feedback.

glad proceeding for your Masters in foreign lands.

surprisingly no touch of feedback on relationship reading, which was the subject while initiating the thread.

or response to other aspects of the reading, career matters, etc.etc.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Ms Cloudy,

venus-mars lords 1/7 placed scorpio-sagittarius 2/12 neigbouring friendly signs lords mars-jupiter, thus scope for mutual relationship in marriage seeking keen mutual attraction and relationship.

jupiter aspects aries 7th and lord mars placed jupiter's own sagittarius, thus protective of relationship/marriage, although saturn makes debilated aspect over aries 7th.

7th lord mars over the 3rd, 9th from aries, could suggest luck for the spouse/lucky spouse.

moon-venus conjunct scorpio 2nd for family, moon debilated,

secretive, reserved, occult scorpio, occut aptitudes towards subjects like astrology while venus also joins.

debilation of moon cancelled as venus lord of it's elevation joins, thus slow pace of family and finances.

leo 11th for gains and friendships inimical for the libra ascendant tending to stress and delays. jupiter lord 6th over the 11th unfriendly virgo, critical thinking and attitude, perfectionist, putting off friends/friendships/relationship perhaps; while jupiter retrograde reviewing and delaying things. jupiter retrograde towards inimical leo 11th cusp.

while jupiter 11th may suggest gains from employment, teaching-facilitating-consulting-advisory roles. mercury lord 9th for luck over the 3rd fiery inspirational sagittarius for communications, sun-mercury-mars-rahu conjunct trine aspect from jupiter over own sagittarius - promoting initiative, communications, impressive writings, and administrative abilities, and good sibling relationships and gains therefrom.

mercury aspects own gemini 9th for luck and higher education.

ketu the separative node 9th could suggest distant lands, and distancing from father physically/psychologically.

saturn own acquarius 4th quadrant growth and riches in life through mass leadership/administrative/managerial roles autocratic in approach, reformist and innovative in approach, good for property matters. could have technical aptitude.

saturn makes enemy aspect over leo 10th impacting career, while also aspects moon-venus scorpio 2nd impacting finances-family-speech. moon scorpio debilated, debilation cancelled, hence slow pace of growth compounded by aspect from saturn.

placement of saturn 4th may have to be balanced by placement of other malefic planets over 1/4/7/8/12 houses, planets like sun-mars-rahu-ketu for mutual compatibility.

currently jupiter transits elevated cancer 9th for luck, trines and aspects moon-venus 2nd for family-finances, venus significator for marriage/relationship,

thus could promote relationship/family over the year, especially jupiter's mid-course nov-feb.

saturn transits saturn-rahu scorpio 2nd under stress, but contained by the trine aspect from jupiter.

next jupiter moves to leo 11th for gains and friendships mid-2014, and trines and aspects sun-mars-mercury, mars 7th lord, mercury 9th lord for luck, sun 11th lord for friendships, while jupiter leo aspects 7th house aries promoting marriage,

hence chance factor again jupiter's mid-course late 2014.

for moon scorpio,

moons cancer, libra, capricorn, taurus, aries, compatible in the order.

hope the generic observations help. hope jupiter's transit cancer/leo promote relationship-marriage over these two years,

although under stress and delay, as saturn transits moon-venus scorpio 2nd, and later jupiter transit inimical leo for the libra ascendant.

wishing well,

kshantaram

So are you saying that Jupiter's 2014 course increases the chance of forming deep friendships/potential relationships? Sorry if this is a silly question.

Cloudyaozora,

This is the Vedic Forum that I answered by mistake having NOT studied Vedic at the Moment, yet since I understand that horary artist John Frawley may have borrowed some methods from India and that could include Vedic I'll post something critical.

You have Aqu on your 5th of which Moderns call in natal astrology the house of romance and children.

Saturn is Lord and Uranus is co-lord.

(Julia and Derek Parker)

Here Uranus will give a rational, cool outlook and the ability to put problems into a coherent and logical perspective. However, Capricorn is the sign most sympathetic to conventional behavior and to doing 'the right and proper thing', and Uranus is exactly the opposite, often encouraging shock tactics and perverse and unpredictable actions. Conflict will be the result. In most cases, it is to be hoped, there will be a weighing up of the contrasting possibilities when the occasion demands, and the subject will take the sensible line of action, neither causing embarrassment nor cramping his or her style.

And you have Uranus cjt Neptune:

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]Uranus in any aspect to Neptune (Karen Hamaker-Zondag)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]Uranus represents the need for independence and originality; it crashes through forms and restraints, and helps develop individuality on the basis of inwardly desired change. Neptune, on the other hand, represents the desire to experience what lies beyond individuality itself. hence it stands for a need to disassociate and blur things, to idealize and perfect them. But there is a danger of the individual mind becoming chaotic and losing itself in the collective. When the two factors come together, as they do here, we get a highly idealistic personality displaying an impersonal attitude every now and then.[/FONT]

This is what is wrecking your romances;

(Jeff Green)

The essential archetype that the 5th house correlates to in human consciousness is one in which the individual can creatively actualize, express, project, and establish his or her egocentric identity and purpose for the life that is being lived. This is the power of the ego that is creatively expressed, the power of creativity emanating from the individualised ego. It is the ego that is full of itself, glorifying itself, an ego that demands and required recognition, acclaim, positive reinforcement that it has realised itself: the purpose for which the life is being lived.

[edited quotes over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

Though Uranus is in your natal 4th it's read as in your fifth as Co-ruler.

I am in horary a Traditionalist yet in Natal, Transits, and Progressions, etc., I extend into other areas of astrology because they work!

Last edited by a moderator:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
It was pointed out to me that this thread had been in the read my chart forum. It does appear it was moved into the wrong forum.... hence my little lecture :innocent:

It looks like another thread was meant to be moved and the wrong one was clicked upon..... so very sorry for any confusion.

The thread has been returned to read my chart

Cloudyaozora,

This is the Vedic Forum that I answered by mistake having NOT studied Vedic at the Moment, yet since I understand that horary artist John Frawley may have borrowed some methods from India and that could include Vedic I'll post something critical.

You have Aqu on your 5th of which Moderns call in natal astrology the house of romance and children.

Saturn is Lord and Uranus is co-lord.

And you have Uranus cjt Neptune:

This is what is wrecking your romances;

Though Uranus is in your natal 4th it's read as in your fifth as Co-ruler.

I am in horary a Traditionalist yet in Natal, Transits, and Progressions, etc., I extend into other areas of astrology because they work!

What I'm getting from this is that I'm too focused on myself and my goals to focus on romance. Is that correct?

cloudyaozora:

What I'm getting from this is that I'm too focused on myself and my goals to focus on romance. Is that correct?

Not nessasarily we all are who we are with our own lessons like Apostle Paul said '...this body is a prison..', it's like we all have our own sentences from the Supreme Righteous Judge to work out.

cloudyaozora:

Not nessasarily we all are who we are with our own lessons like Apostle Paul said '...this body is a prison..', it's like we all have our own sentences from the Supreme Righteous Judge to work out.

I meant that I was too focused on myself and my goals. Not that my goal is to focus on romance. Sorry that my sentence was so unclear.

cloudyaozora:

Sorry that my sentence was so unclear

No, I was referring to the concept is God, whatever you think it is, judges us, this body that is in incarnation at present is sentenced through our horoscopes to be tested and receive the fire of fate upon our metal that we grow in soul growth.

How else can one explain why we are given the horoscopes we receive?

Einstein, one of Aqu sun and Jewish ancestry, stated '...I refuse to believe God plays dice with the cosmos...'.

Reading, or studying a lil Bible may not hurt anyone...and many will find it's filled with astrological symbolism; I'm sure Albert read at least parts of the Jewish that became the Christian OT and he knew of the SQUARE in that he said '...Power comes at right angles...' A 90 degree square according to Richard Nolle.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Nolle,_Richard

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/richard-nolle/8/608/39