Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-06-2013, 01:37 AM
c s c s is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The city pf joy...Calcutta!
Posts: 78
will I find love again?

Dear All,

I have been on my own for a long tome now..and before that in an on again off again long distance equation.
I would love to be in a fulfilling strong relationship again..does the chart say there is any possibility of it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_445_anonymous_hr.5424.11423.jpg (84.3 KB, 34 views)

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to c s For This Useful Post:
Clinton Soule (09-12-2013)
  #2  
Unread 09-06-2013, 08:21 AM
dr. farr dr. farr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: los angeles california
Posts: 12,474
Re: will I find love again?

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury
-potential love relationship (long term) = 7th house = Pisces = Jupiter
-quesited = the Part of Love (ascendant+venus-sun) falls @ 8 Scorpio
-Mercury flows toward the POL = + testimony
-Jupiter is in exaltation in Cancer and flows toward the POL = + testimony
-generic "love" indicator Venus flows toward the POL = + testimony
-POL is conjunct Saturn = delays, - testimony
-POL is conjunct the Lucky Strike North Node = + testimony
-querent co-significator Moon flows toward the POL = + testimony
-POL is in a pitted (blocked) degree of Scorpio = - testimony
Results:
Positive = +5 testimonies
Negative = -2 testimonies
Net = +3 testimonies

...with a net +3 indications are strong that-after a period of delay-querent will find a long term love relationship; Saturn conjunct the POL and the POL being in a blocked degree (pitted degree) indicate that some time must first pass before the + net indication of this horary chart are fulfilled. But-the answer to this question is yes!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
c s (09-06-2013), Clinton Soule (09-12-2013), tsmall (09-11-2013)
  #3  
Unread 09-06-2013, 08:34 AM
c s c s is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The city pf joy...Calcutta!
Posts: 78
Re: will I find love again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury
-potential love relationship (long term) = 7th house = Pisces = Jupiter
-quesited = the Part of Love (ascendant+venus-sun) falls @ 8 Scorpio
-Mercury flows toward the POL = + testimony
-Jupiter is in exaltation in Cancer and flows toward the POL = + testimony
-generic "love" indicator Venus flows toward the POL = + testimony
-POL is conjunct Saturn = delays, - testimony
-POL is conjunct the Lucky Strike North Node = + testimony
-querent co-significator Moon flows toward the POL = + testimony
-POL is in a pitted (blocked) degree of Scorpio = - testimony
Results:
Positive = +5 testimonies
Negative = -2 testimonies
Net = +3 testimonies

...with a net +3 indications are strong that-after a period of delay-querent will find a long term love relationship; Saturn conjunct the POL and the POL being in a blocked degree (pitted degree) indicate that some time must first pass before the + net indication of this horary chart are fulfilled. But-the answer to this question is yes!
Thanks a lot dr. farr for responding. Your response lifts my spirits but I wish every good thing did not have to come with delays always

Nevertheless, your readings for me have always worked and I look ahead with optimism right now.

You are wonderful. Thanks a lot
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to c s For This Useful Post:
Clinton Soule (09-12-2013)
  #4  
Unread 09-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Clinton Soule Clinton Soule is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 599
Re: will I find love again?

CS,

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...orary+question

There is a division among a few of us due to what Traditional writters have wrote or not wrote as in the debate:

Quote:
Re: How to ask a Horary Question!
Tsmall stated:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton Soule
That is the whole point, most who struggle to be a committed traditionalists, to try to perfect their horary skills, respecting their elders who are the fore-fathers of horary, realize that the Modernes have made the mistake of utilizing Outer planets as they misunderstood the Ancients and those in Lilly's time, wrote books upon it, and spread their confusion and now an army of those from the Mod Squad are on the Band wagon touting the Mod veiws of which the Mods misunderstood and others adopted as gospel.

You need to stop freaking out about this. Seriously, it does not matter how others practice horary. It only matters how you practice it, and that what you practice works for you. As in gives correct answers.
Well as you said in the post prior to this, '...there is no traditional accounts of this practice!'

And I'm Not freaking out, it is the same malady as those who use Outers and John Frawley's usage of Outers yet Not ruling house cusps or the matter!

Or like Bob Zemco's observation that so many so-called Trads misunderstand the Early and Late Asc., either they do understand or they understand enough to confuse the teachings, yet have missed certain points!


Tsmall:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton Soule
I mean should we invent concepts or pass on wrong data for others to be further confused upon?

Tsmall:
There is a difference between inventing concepts and understanding which charts are or are not valid. If you feel better not using the chart posted by the querent because the querent isn't able to read it, then by all means recast every chart you read for the moment you understood the question. Again, if you get good results (as in correct answers) by doing this, then what do you care what others do or don't do?
Red added by yours truly!

That is Not my point!

Most Trads understand that the Modernes have invented or thought the usage of Outers is proper as they did not happen to have the data prior to 1700 of the Outers. But that is Not traditionalism by any early sources! It is in this same manner I address this issue as Outers are Not Traditional and ***IF*** there are no writtings to support this by pre-1700 authors it must Not be Traditional as well!

Tsmall:

Quote:
Let me make sure I understand. You are saying that because I said that a chart cast by someone who can't read it is still valid, and because I further confirmed that I have seen nothing about that in the texts (while giving a very logical and rational explanation as to why they didn't write about...as in, it was impossible and so therefore likely never crossed an ancient astrologer's mind that they should directly address it...since they were so <ahem> clear about everthing else <not>) that I could be further confusing the horary scientic community (what exactly is that? Is there a membership card for it or something?) by stating something contrary to the words of Traditionalism?
Tsmall, I have a few hypothesis or theories just as I'm certain they had about such things as Outers, etc., yet possibly like the Trad writters prior to 1700 there are reasons they didn't deviate as you have stated.

Like Lilly deviates, I'm certain others May Agree when he uses the time he first hears of a rumour for 3rd house matters and the time someone is known to lay down in their sickbeb for 6th house matters. This is confusing and as I understand it deviates from the consistency of the time he understands a query.

I understand the confusion and question the method, that is all I'm saying!

It's like Bob Zemco's comment about that Bonatus and other pre-1700 writters allowed queries to be asked more than once under certain conditions. But I have Not yet read of this or seen any post this methodology by the Ancients or the page numbers of the source; Academic Honesty goes further that 3rd house rumours!
.
Interesting query but in my opinion {emphasis by moderator} it's the time the first horary artist who answers this query understands the question, not the time the querant asks.

So when Dr. Farr understood the query and his location has the actual horoscope as he was the first to comprehend your query.
.

Last edited by wintersprite1; 09-08-2013 at 01:32 AM. Reason: emphasis for other complaining member(s)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 09-08-2013, 01:11 AM
wintersprite1's Avatar
wintersprite1 wintersprite1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,618
Re: will I find love again?

A reminder to all, that the horary forum welcomes all techniques.

I do have to apologize once reading some of the quoted material, and am seeing some possible confusion by not having moderated during that period. Having taken some time away on academic pursuits, there has been neglect in keeping the forum rules intact and adhesion by members.
__________________
“But even when the moon looks like its waning...it's actually never changing shape. Don't ever forget that.”
― Ai Yazawa


******************************************
The Latest Blog
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wintersprite1 For This Useful Post:
Clinton Soule (09-12-2013)
  #6  
Unread 09-08-2013, 01:35 AM
c s c s is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The city pf joy...Calcutta!
Posts: 78
Re: will I find love again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton Soule View Post
CS,

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...orary+question

There is a division among a few of us due to what Traditional writters have wrote or not wrote as in the debate:



Interesting query but in my opinion {emphasis by moderator} it's the time the first horary artist who answers this query understands the question, not the time the querant asks.

So when Dr. Farr understood the query and his location has the actual horoscope as he was the first to comprehend your query.
.
So then Clinton - You are saying I should just ask the question and should not post any chart right?
Well then, did you cast my chart and what does it say? My question is simple enough..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to c s For This Useful Post:
Clinton Soule (09-12-2013)
  #7  
Unread 09-08-2013, 02:02 AM
wintersprite1's Avatar
wintersprite1 wintersprite1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,618
Re: will I find love again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by c s View Post
So then Clinton - You are saying I should just ask the question and should not post any chart right?
Well then, did you cast my chart and what does it say? My question is simple enough..

Of course you should include the chart you cast. As you can see from Clinton Soule's post that is his preference to use his technique, not everyone elses' preference.....you will miss out on other delineations if you do not include your chart.
__________________
“But even when the moon looks like its waning...it's actually never changing shape. Don't ever forget that.”
― Ai Yazawa


******************************************
The Latest Blog
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wintersprite1 For This Useful Post:
c s (09-18-2013), Clinton Soule (09-12-2013)
  #8  
Unread 09-08-2013, 02:23 AM
c s c s is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The city pf joy...Calcutta!
Posts: 78
Re: will I find love again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintersprite1 View Post
Of course you should include the chart you cast. As you can see from Clinton Soule's post that is his preference to use his technique, not everyone elses' preference.....you will miss out on other delineations if you do not include your chart.
Hi wintersprite1,

I understand that astrologers follow different theories - experience teaches them what works for them and they follow it - it also depends on each one's belief system - probably there is no right or wrong here..

But I am not a participant in this debate..I am just a querent looking for my an answer to my question.. My chart is here on this thread and it will be great if you could take a look.. This question is important for me.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to c s For This Useful Post:
Clinton Soule (09-12-2013)
  #9  
Unread 09-11-2013, 02:35 AM
tsmall's Avatar
tsmall tsmall is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 3,114
Re: will I find love again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by c s View Post
Dear All,

I have been on my own for a long tome now..and before that in an on again off again long distance equation.
I would love to be in a fulfilling strong relationship again..does the chart say there is any possibility of it?
The short answer is...yes.

You are ruled by Mercury as ASC is in Virgo. Which is seriously cool, as Mercury in your chart is in Virgo...and Mercury is both in domicile and exalted. Notice that Venus, that goddess of love, is the exaltation ruler of your 7th house of partnerships, and isn't it interesting that in the chart you posted Venus is in the 2nd sign, but most of the first house is occupied by the second sign? Venus is in her own domicile of Libra, the human sign of relationships, and although Via Combust, Venus is conjunct Spica?

Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces, which is the 7th in this chart, and Jupiter is exalted, in the 10th, in masculine quadrant. Jupiter is further in his exact degree of exaltation, conjunct Sirius...a status change for certain.

Mercury and the Sun, along with Moon, are in your 12th house of self undoing. Get out of your own way, and stop worrying. It's just around the corner, if you allow it.
__________________
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tsmall For This Useful Post:
c s (09-11-2013), Clinton Soule (09-12-2013)
  #10  
Unread 09-11-2013, 03:07 AM
tsmall's Avatar
tsmall tsmall is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 3,114
Re: will I find love again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton Soule View Post
If, did I say If?

If this horary was able to be read note the very close late asc., minutes from 27 degrees, and what did Deb Houlding warn me when reading a certain horary?

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewto...t=hate+divorce

And Deb Houlding is Not an ancient artist but should her warning apply?

And yes, I know we all want to get the answer we would love to hear!
.
Clinton, ASC ruler is in 12th house. The late ASC regards that the answer is potentially known, or the querent is asking out of desperation. With ASC ruler, Sun, and Moon in 12th, desperation is key.

When we are seeking to connect, and trying to find the best way to unconditional love, often we will get in our own way.

(To Clinton: Rember Moses, and the staff?)

You need to still read the chart. There is way too much dignity re the significators. Venus, goddess of love, is posited in the 2nd, and is applying to the cusp of the 7th by trine. Hello?
__________________
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tsmall For This Useful Post:
Clinton Soule (09-12-2013)
  #11  
Unread 09-11-2013, 03:22 AM
c s c s is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The city pf joy...Calcutta!
Posts: 78
Re: will I find love again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmall View Post
The short answer is...yes.

You are ruled by Mercury as ASC is in Virgo. Which is seriously cool, as Mercury in your chart is in Virgo...and Mercury is both in domicile and exalted. Notice that Venus, that goddess of love, is the exaltation ruler of your 7th house of partnerships, and isn't it interesting that in the chart you posted Venus is in the 2nd sign, but most of the first house is occupied by the second sign? Venus is in her own domicile of Libra, the human sign of relationships, and although Via Combust, Venus is conjunct Spica?

Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces, which is the 7th in this chart, and Jupiter is exalted, in the 10th, in masculine quadrant. Jupiter is further in his exact degree of exaltation, conjunct Sirius...a status change for certain.

Mercury and the Sun, along with Moon, are in your 12th house of self undoing. Get out of your own way, and stop worrying. It's just around the corner, if you allow it.
Thanks tsmall.

At last, a post on this thread which is relevant to the question.

Also, your delenation fills me with optimism. I note carefully everything that you have mentioned.

Regarding your advice to stop worrying and get out of my own way, your post itself is helpful for me to follow this advice..it gives such positive vibes that it becomes easy not to worry..

Many thanks.

Have a great day.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c s For This Useful Post:
Clinton Soule (09-12-2013), tsmall (09-11-2013)
  #12  
Unread 09-16-2013, 05:30 AM
Harold Harold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 364
Re: will I find love again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by c s View Post

But I am not a participant in this debate..I am just a querent looking for my an answer to my question.. My chart is here on this thread and it will be great if you could take a look.. This question is important for me.
Sure you are a participant in this debate. And no, you are not just a querent looking for an answer to a question. You are also the astrologer who cast the chart.

The question is yours, but the chart is also yours - you are the astrologer and the responsibility for the final answer to the horary question is also yours.

You can seek all the help you need to arrive at that answer, but at the end of the day it is you that has to decide what the answer to the horary question is. That is the privilege that goes with being the person who cast the chart.

For the record, I think that tsmall is spot on with her interpretation of your chart - and her advice to "get out of your own way". All that dignity amongst the significators shows the huge potential there is for a positive answer to your question, but you have to make the effort and get out of the hermit's cave (12th house) in which you have been sitting. This horary question is the first step on that journey and this is shown by Mercury posited two degrees away from the ascendant, so already moving into the 1st house.

As for the late ascendant, I think the reason for that is in your original statement, "I have been on my own for a long time now.." In effect, this is a "late" question about a chronic situation that has been ongoing for much longer than it should. I see that quite often in horary charts. You won't find any support for this view in traditional texts, though an early ascendant for young querents was justified on those grounds, and so gives a nod to the underlying idea that I have espoused here.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harold For This Useful Post:
c s (09-16-2013), JUPITERASC (09-18-2013), tsmall (09-17-2013)
  #13  
Unread 09-16-2013, 04:00 PM
c s c s is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The city pf joy...Calcutta!
Posts: 78
Re: will I find love again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmall View Post
Sure, I can see how this applies here.



The chart is radical, and the ASC is late. These are all sign posts to the astrologer, not prohibitions against judgement. The querent did ask out of honest intent.

It takes reading the chart to find out why. Which I did.



And so did dr. farr.



Funny, we were using different methods, yet we arrived at the same conclusion.
tsmall - Yes, I did ask out of honest intent. I had no intention of ''putting a trick'' on any astrologer.
Thanks for stating with conviction that the chart is radical.
I feel good to know that you do not doubt my intention.

And your reading is helping me..I'll remember to update you when there is constructive news to update.

Cheers.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to c s For This Useful Post:
tsmall (09-17-2013)
  #14  
Unread 09-16-2013, 04:08 PM
c s c s is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The city pf joy...Calcutta!
Posts: 78
Re: will I find love again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold View Post
Sure you are a participant in this debate. And no, you are not just a querent looking for an answer to a question. You are also the astrologer who cast the chart.

The question is yours, but the chart is also yours - you are the astrologer and the responsibility for the final answer to the horary question is also yours.

You can seek all the help you need to arrive at that answer, but at the end of the day it is you that has to decide what the answer to the horary question is. That is the privilege that goes with being the person who cast the chart.

For the record, I think that tsmall is spot on with her interpretation of your chart - and her advice to "get out of your own way". All that dignity amongst the significators shows the huge potential there is for a positive answer to your question, but you have to make the effort and get out of the hermit's cave (12th house) in which you have been sitting. This horary question is the first step on that journey and this is shown by Mercury posited two degrees away from the ascendant, so already moving into the 1st house.

As for the late ascendant, I think the reason for that is in your original statement, "I have been on my own for a long time now.." In effect, this is a "late" question about a chronic situation that has been ongoing for much longer than it should. I see that quite often in horary charts. You won't find any support for this view in traditional texts, though an early ascendant for young querents was justified on those grounds, and so gives a nod to the underlying idea that I have espoused here.
Harold - Many thanks for looking at the chart and reading through the thread. I understand it must not have been that easy with so many posts on this thread.

I agree the querent has to take the responsibility of being one's own astrologer and be responsible for understanding the true meaning of the chart. I do try to read my own charts but remain a bit apprehensive that I'll be partial to finding positive indications in my own charts even when there is none.

As for this particular chart, your views on it and tsmall's and dr. farr's as well gives me confidence that there is hope..and I completely accept the advice of not to get in my own way..knowing myself I know how genuine that advice is.

Thanks a lot.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c s For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (09-19-2013), tsmall (09-17-2013)
  #15  
Unread 09-19-2013, 02:45 AM
wintersprite1's Avatar
wintersprite1 wintersprite1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,618
Re: will I find love again?

A number of posts (and unfortunately some good stuff here and there) have been deleted for being off topic The thread is in the relationship forum...

Answer the horary chart question and move on! This is not a forum for debate about techniques.

If threads continue to be hijacked in this manner, there will be final warnings issued that can lead to banning from the forum.
__________________
“But even when the moon looks like its waning...it's actually never changing shape. Don't ever forget that.”
― Ai Yazawa


******************************************
The Latest Blog
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wintersprite1 For This Useful Post:
c s (09-19-2013)
  #16  
Unread 09-19-2013, 04:42 PM
c s c s is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The city pf joy...Calcutta!
Posts: 78
Re: will I find love again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintersprite1 View Post
A number of posts (and unfortunately some good stuff here and there) have been deleted for being off topic The thread is in the relationship forum...

Answer the horary chart question and move on! This is not a forum for debate about techniques.

If threads continue to be hijacked in this manner, there will be final warnings issued that can lead to banning from the forum.
Thanks for the intervention wintersprite1.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
find, love

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.