Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-08-2018, 02:14 PM

Anyone have info on Black Moon Lilith?

Hey there!

I have Black Moon Lilith conjunct my Sun in Aries and I was wondering what the effects might be? I'm having trouble researching information on it on the internet.

I'd be curious to hear personal stories of how Black Moon Lilith plays out in other peoples' lives too.

Anyone have info or know where to get more info on it?

-Kat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Basic Chart with BML.jpg (60.3 KB, 12 views)
Unread 12-08-2018, 09:54 PM

Re: Anyone have info on Black Moon Lilith?

https://darkstarastrology.com/sun-conjunct-lilith/

I simply googled "black moon Lilith conjunct sun" and got lots of answers. The above is one.
Unread 12-09-2018, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha Bean View Post
https://darkstarastrology.com/sun-conjunct-lilith/

I simply googled "black moon Lilith conjunct sun" and got lots of answers. The above is one.

Thank you for the reply!

I've read up on the pop astrology website interpretations and I haven't found most of it meaningful or applicable to my life. I don't see how the article you posted is apparent in me, unfortunately.

I heard that there is a lot of research on BML in the Netherlands, though I can't seem to find the articles or know how to search for them in the first place. I also can't read Dutch, so that's a problem too.

I appreciate your response though!

Edit: I do vibe with the drugs aspect of the article you sent, though I've been sober the past month or so.

Last edited by moonkat235; 12-09-2018 at 06:03 AM.
Unread 12-10-2018, 12:48 AM

Some readings I'd like to find in English:

Lilith Aspects in the Horoscope: A Source of Lust and Aliveness by Ernst Ott
Lilith. Eros of the Black Moon by Hannelore Traugott
Lilith: In the Light of the Black Moon to Power by Kocku von Stuckrad
Unread 12-10-2018, 01:00 AM

I have black moon Lilith in my 10th house and Iíve always been very visibly rebellious in various ways; I organized a Union in one of my first workplaces and Iíve never shied away from challenging authorityóI canít remember where I read about it when I was young but I kind of attributed that side of myself to that placement. I think it can be a source of power for women that can make people uncomfortable, a kind of untamed source of female sexuality and uncivilized strength which can be used for good or evil.
The Following User Says Thank You to Starsareround For This Useful Post:
moonkat235 (12-10-2018)
Unread 12-10-2018, 04:40 AM

Black Moon Lilith is a tricky one...

From what I can gather, there are two schools of thought about Lilith. The first one thinks that it connected to the evil side of the human mind, kind of like Pluto but much darker. The second one thinks that it represents feminism. Now that is when things get interesting. According to this school of thought, in the chart of women, it shows how the women can achieve their true power and the kind of men that tries to supress this power; in the chart of men, it shows the kind of women that is likely to destroy them. I don't want to draw any conclusion here because there isn't much solid proof I can find to back up any claim.

I have Lilith conjunct my Gemini Mercury in 2H. According to the first claim, I'm a materialistic b*tch with a grandiosity that the whole world bows before my words. According to the second claim, I have a mission to prove to men that I can make as much money as them, and I can achieve the same freedom of speech as them. I think I can relate more to Lilith's sign than its house, maybe it's because of the conjunction. But then again other placements in my chart can indicate the same thing, like my Sun/Pluto/Mars T-square or my Mercury/Mars/Neptune Quintile triangle.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini888 For This Useful Post:
moonkat235 (12-10-2018)
Unread 12-10-2018, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
Black Moon Lilith is a tricky one...

From what I can gather, there are two schools of thought about Lilith. The first one thinks that it connected to the evil side of the human mind, kind of like Pluto but much darker. The second one thinks that it represents feminism. Now that is when things get interesting. According to this school of thought, in the chart of women, it shows how the women can achieve their true power and the kind of men that tries to supress this power; in the chart of men, it shows the kind of women that is likely to destroy them. I don't want to draw any conclusion here because there isn't much solid proof I can find to back up any claim.

I have Lilith conjunct my Gemini Mercury in 2H. According to the first claim, I'm a materialistic b*tch with a grandiosity that the whole world bows before my words. According to the second claim, I have a mission to prove to men that I can make as much money as them, and I can achieve the same freedom of speech as them. I think I can relate more to Lilith's sign than its house, maybe it's because of the conjunction. But then again other placements in my chart can indicate the same thing, like my Sun/Pluto/Mars T-square or my Mercury/Mars/Neptune Quintile triangle.
As I said in the post above, I don't f*ck with the good/evil dichotomy. I also have reservations about the feminist approach to this, as it seems less archetypal and more New Age and pop-ish. I want to dig deeply into this mathematical point, but resources and language barriers are limiting me.

Following your second train of thought, I'm curious to know how you'd interpret my chart though. Thoughts?
Unread 12-10-2018, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
I have black moon Lilith in my 10th house and Iíve always been very visibly rebellious in various ways; I organized a Union in one of my first workplaces and Iíve never shied away from challenging authorityóI canít remember where I read about it when I was young but I kind of attributed that side of myself to that placement. I think it can be a source of power for women that can make people uncomfortable, a kind of untamed source of female sexuality and uncivilized strength which can be used for good or evil.
Interesting! I like the idea of challenging authority. Your anecdote sounds really cool! You go gurllll!

At work, I'm not usually challenging authority. I am the authority. lol My current job, I've been at a couple months and haven't moved up, but I was promoted/gained recognition really quickly at both my other jobs before this.

I hope I conclude it's a source of feminine power for myself. It's also square my AC, so I'm curious what that means as well. I'm trying to shy away from the dichotomy of good and evil, as I don't think it serves me. I'm more for creator/destroyer as a dichotomy I f*ck with for various reasons now.
Unread 12-10-2018, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
Interesting! I like the idea of challenging authority. Your anecdote sounds really cool! You go gurllll!

At work, I'm not usually challenging authority. I am the authority. lol My current job, I've been at a couple months and haven't moved up, but I was promoted/gained recognition really quickly at both my other jobs before this.

I hope I conclude it's a source of feminine power for myself. It's also square my AC, so I'm curious what that means as well. I'm trying to shy away from the dichotomy of good and evil, as I don't think it serves me. I'm more for creator/destroyer as a dichotomy I f*ck with for various reasons now.
Challenging authority is important, even if (especially if) you are the authority.
But good luck on your quest for knowledge on BML, iíll Be reading along with interest.
Unread 12-10-2018, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
Challenging authority is important, even if (especially if) you are the authority.
But good luck on your quest for knowledge on BML, iíll Be reading along with interest.
Thanks! I'll update you as I find more information.

I'm generally introspective/self-reflective and like to take in a lot of perspectives from other people, so I spose I question my own authority quite a lot actually.
Unread 12-10-2018, 08:55 AM

I have not found much detail either.
With other planets it's easy to find aspects results.

My BML/H13 is in 16į in Capricorn 8th House and it Conjunct my SN, Opposite Mercury and exactly Square to my Exalted Saturn,Eros.

Tags
black, info, lilith, moon