Ongoing transits with paradox messages

Kisa

I would like to discuss the subject of having multiple transits going on at the same time (which not at all is uncommon) and the "messages" from the transits gives paradox information.

For example; if transiting Uranus and transiting Neptune at the same time make a hard aspect to one of your natal planet; how could one cope with that in "the best way". Uranus says ACT and Neptune says DON'T ACT - REACT.

Would be interesting to hear your thoughts about it

Lin

Yeah....it's hard enough to deal with this in your own chart....try explaining it to a client....LOL....

First, Remember that the outer planets are "stage setters". They stay within a few degrees for a long time because of the retrograde phenomenon. When one outer planet aspects another outer planet it's usually more or less "generational." In other words, millions of people were born with the planets in the pattern being aspected.

The issue gets stickier when an outer planet aspects a PERSONAL planet in your chart (by transit.)...
then it's more personal.

So, for instance, there are 2 main scenarios. One where the outer planet will make the aspect and move on.....and another where it will make the aspect, move a degree or two and then retrograde back to the exact aspect again.....and then move on so as to make the aspect a 3rd time. THESE are really important aspects.

And you have to pay close attention to what is happening when a Pluto aspects a Moon, Merc, Venus, etc. because it can be very life changing and/or traumatic.
Same with Uranus.

Neptune is a hell of it's own. Often it takes months or more to actually realize that Neptune is activated and has created mischief in your life.

so these heavy planets to personal planet transits are very important.

So....what about the mixed messages. WEll, often the aspects are REFERRING to different areas of the chart (areas of your life.) For instance, you can be very lucky in career and have a trauma in your love life at the same time.

Or you can be very happy and content and begin losing friends for seemingly no reason at all!
That is why you have to study not only each aspect, but the houses concerned and the house rulers too.

If a personal planet rules your houses of marriage and Uranus squares or opposes either of them then that house will be affected.

So yes, several things can be TRUE at the same time. It is up to YOU to look at each transit separately and ascertain the core meanings of the transit.

BUT: the outer planets have more power and the transits last longer than the personal planets.
Jupiter can be an uncertain player as it transits a sign for ONE year only....but during that year there can be a lot of messages that will be true for only that year...unless heavier planets confirm those messages.
Get it?
LIN

Last edited:

david starling

Much is made of the Saturn Return. But, next year, I'll have a Jupiter Return. I'm wondering if a Jupiter Return Chart is available (I could construct my own when time permits), and if it would have significance similar to a SR Chart. (Jupiter is extremely influential in my Natal-chart.):unsure:

Lin

If you are going to use the SR it needs to be used "alone." It has its own messages.

Separately you can follow your Jupiter (and other planetary transits) from month to month just by looking them up in the ephemeris. Jupiter can make many transits depending upon your natal chart and the house and sign Jupiter is currently transiting. If natal Jupiter makes a lot of powerful aspects it will make those same connections (in your natal chart.) by transit during the year it's in its own sign.

But unlike your natal chart, the rest of the planets (in space) will each be in a different position from the natal position. So you can't assume anything.

If you show your natal chart with current transits you can see how different it will be.
LIN

spock

Much is made of the Saturn Return. But, next year, I'll have a Jupiter Return. I'm wondering if a Jupiter Return Chart is available (I could construct my own when time permits), and if it would have significance similar to a SR Chart. (Jupiter is extremely influential in my Natal-chart.):unsure:
I doubt that the Jupiter (or any other) Return as a chart will have any effect at all. I don't think return charts are valid. On the other hand, I would certainly expect an effect from the Jupiter Return as a transit, just as the Saturn Return as a transit is significant. For the Jupiter Return look for new interests, enthusiasms, or hobbies, or changes in existing ones.

HoldOrFold

I would like to discuss the subject of having multiple transits going on at the same time (which not at all is uncommon) and the "messages" from the transits gives paradox information.

For example; if transiting Uranus and transiting Neptune at the same time make a hard aspect to one of your natal planet; how could one cope with that in "the best way". Uranus says ACT and Neptune says DON'T ACT - REACT.

Would be interesting to hear your thoughts about it

It's not so much of a paradox as it is a synergy of the energies involved. Think of it this way, Mars and Venus are very different but when transiting Mars aspects your natal Venus, it activates your Venus in a martian way. You might have people come into your life acting out the Mars role to your Venus, e.g. people pursuing you flirtatiously etc.

So it's also not paradoxical when more than one planet enters a transit configuration with a natal planet either. Those transiting planets would be in aspect to eachother in the sky anyway and their combined tension and energy is joined to the natal planet they are aspecting. An example of this is when there is something like a grand cross happening with say Pluto, Uranus, Saturn and the Sun. This configuration would create upheavals in the world with the massive amount of tension and energy. If say your natal Moon happens to be at the same degree as one of these planets then you will be extremely effected by the energies and perhaps your life will be directly influenced by the events in the world which are happening because of this configuration.