Astrology expertise on love/success

starryeyes

Looking for some guidance in my chart. I see strong influences in the career area but not so strong influences in the love area. Can someone help out with interpretations. Just looking for guidance in this area

Thanks!

Attachments

• star chart.gif
    star chart.gif
    53.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

badascapricorn

nobody is destined to fail in love.... nobody is destined to fail in any area tbh. i think your brith chart mirrors nothing but yourself. it shows the energies that support you as well as those that might be blocked and need more work or attention than others in order to make them work in your favour. in my opinion - and i know i might pretty much be alone with it - a birth chart is not a suitable tool for predicting the future! it might however give some clues regarding energetic tendencies that are likely to manifest themselves in a certain way, but not necessarily. (e.g. little 10y.old Maggy hates maths and loves to draw. its likely that shes NOT going to study science - but you never know -kids are crazy- and it would be highly inappropriate to expect her to become the most renowned painter of our century just because she has a talent for drawing.)

btw... your a Leo! very charismatic, sexy and appealing lovers... caring, loyal and passionate partners and real good mates! ...PLUS Libra moon! attractive and very charming.
just make sure your not getting obsessive over trying to find a partner because hes NEVER going to come by force. just relax and let your charming personality and good looks do the rest. libra moon and strong virgo influences can also reveal a tendency towards finding flaws in your partner, your relationship and everywhere...

starryeyes

Yea I should probably have rephrased that differently I do seem a little worrried. I am pretty much aware that astrology doesnt always determine destiny, it has more to do with influences. And I wouldnt say I was trying to predict the future per say, I believe in free will but I do believe in certain influences guiding our decisions.

I just recently developed a strong interest in this stuff so I apologize if I seem obsessed =) just enjoying learning about myself. Really I was saying I see strong influences in my career but undesirable ones in my love life (my opinion). While I do possess certain LEO attributes I am rather reserved and have a difficult time expressing myself. (things I confirmed and learned about myself with astrology)

But I agree with what your saying and its funny that my chart talks a lot about me being attractive. I have struggled with beauty issues for years because I never viewed myself as attractive. I can be kinda critical of myself and others. I noticed after my divorce I just became VERY picky so yeah I find the dumbest flaws in people. Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:

badascapricorn

I have to emphasise what i said before. You are what you are, but make sure the virgo doesnt take over :) dont get toooo picky, dont be too critical... your libra moon shows a deep emotional need for togetherness and emotional balance. but dont rush your fences. thats what i meant when i said "dont obsess over the idea of finding a partner - NOW!" libra moons often get married because they dont want to be alone and break up a month later - and the virgo in you doesnt really help either. but focus on the good aspects and traits that both bibra and leo bestow upon you. your moon and sun support each other nicely in a sextile. you need to learn to make use of it. you have the potential to make an impression. you are charming and you are sociable and sweet and everything your sun-sign has to give you. its all about harnessing the energies that lie within you. you do seem rather practical and down to earth, not so emotional and maybe a bit reserved. but you obviously do want love and partnership in your life - you just need to find the right allies in your chart to give you support.

starryeyes

thank you for that interpretation. This is why I love astrology. So interesting because I married VERY young and mainly because I didn't want to be alone. Still ended up alone though :pouty:

I am quite practical, reserved, it comes off as non-emotional, which has been a problem but I guess in my own ways I can be quite impressive. But I can def see those strong Virgo influences. And I did some reading on the Moon/Libra influences not bad to have in a chart :cool: