What does my future look like in terms of career, love, etc?

Cary2

Banned
I see you as a scholar or medical person. Try not to by a tyrant or despot or a criminal.

Your beauty should help you along.

deleted

I see you as a scholar or medical person. Try not to by a tyrant or despot or a criminal.

Your beauty should help you along.

Thanks for the quick response! Is it possible for you to provide more details about what you mean, especially in terms of career, love, health, etc?

Cary2

Banned
Thanks for the quick response! Is it possible for you to provide more details about what you mean, especially in terms of career, love, health, etc?

At the Ascendant/Midheaven midpoint is Pluto that is itself opposed to Mercury/Jupiter conjunction in Geminii. You have a gifted mind. You ought to make a great scholar and professor. Perhaps you will be literary, an author. However, Jupiter opposed to Pluto brings the danger of being driven and despotic. Mercury opposed to Pluto brings the danger of crime. When Me/Ju is connected with career symbols, I know that a medical career might be indicated, too.

You have Venus-sextile-Neptune and Sun-trine-Moon. You must be one good-looking babe. You have a gift for getting along and harmonizing. However Venus is square Lunar Node, so there may be some lack of courtesy or some show of courtesy that is very shallow.

Neptune square Mc is concerning. I wonder about your mental health.

deleted

Thank you so much for your insight and for taking the time to read my chart! A lot of the things you’ve said are fears I’ve had myself, actually, and my mental health has suffered quite a bit in the past due to my upbringing. It still manifests itself sometimes as sleeping troubles, but I do think I have a good support system in place to help me manage for the most part. I’ve actually brought up my fears of being controlling and the negatives you’ve mentioned to those close to me, but they think that I’m a good person, so I’m at a loss. I do fear though that I’m simply hiding it / will one day let it all out. But I will do my best to live as ethically as I can. I am curious, however, as to what fortune square midheaven means in my chart, as googling produces minimal results.

Cary2

Banned
Actually you have fortune opposed to Mc. I don't use the Part of Fortune in my work, so maybe another colleague will volunteer their services along those lines.

deleted

Ah I misread. I do have a few remaining (more specific) questions, if that is okay with you. Will I be financially stable? Do you see marriage / divorce in my chart and in the latter case how do I go about ensuring that divorce doesn't happen? Will I be physically healthy? In broader terms, do you see anything that I should be careful of / watch out for as I go through life (other than trying not to be tyrannical / criminal)? Thank you so much again and apologies for these further questions.

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Marriage is very dicey in this day and age, but you have pretty good chances there.

Your biggest threat to good health is your tendency to be accident-prone.

katydid

They say that the optimal placement of the Part of Fortune is on the angles. So yours is favorably placed in the 4th and conjunct your IC.

This is good for financial/material support in life, and should help balance out any unfavorable placement of the Part of Fortunes Lord, which would be Venus.

Venus is in it's fall with it's placement in Aries.

But your Venus is also favourably aspected, with the applying trine to Pluto and the sextiles to Jupiter and Neptune.

You have Venus at the midpoint of the Jupiter/Neptune trine.

http://john-sandbach.blogspot.com/2010/11/planets-affecting-jupiterneptune.html
Venus is at the midpoint of Jupiter/Neptune:
Principle: Richness of imagination. Copious idealism. To help others abundantly and generously. To be unworried and/or unconcerned about material things, and hence the possibility of being wasteful. A person who is easily duped or taken advantage of. An excess of dreaming or fantasizing causes trouble. Enthusiasm over possibilities.

Process: The growth of one's ability to be sympathetic and caring toward other people. The refining of one's understanding.

Venus: One takes great pleasure in dreaming and speculating. An appreciation of richly imaginative art. A relationship in which the two people stimulate each others' imagination, but which may be impractical.

deleted

Thank you for your response, Katy! I have a few questions regarding Venus at the midpoint of the Jupiter/Neptune trine. It appears that my principle is "to help others abundantly and generously," but I am a person "who is easily duped or taken advantage of," which, in some ways, seems contradictory? Or is this suggesting helping others generously but remaining cautious in my interactions?

I might be misinterpreting this, but I am also confused with: "A relationship in which the two people stimulate each others' imagination, but which may be impractical." Does this statement refer to general patterns in my relationships as a whole, i.e. constantly getting into relationships that is largely based on imagination and are thus impractical?

I was also wondering if houses play a factor in my chart and was wondering if you would be willing to take a look into it if you have the time: https://imgur.com/a/NSCAf5H. Thanks so much again!!

katydid

Thank you for your response, Katy! I have a few questions regarding Venus at the midpoint of the Jupiter/Neptune trine. It appears that my principle is "to help others abundantly and generously," but I am a person "who is easily duped or taken advantage of," which, in some ways, seems contradictory? Or is this suggesting helping others generously but remaining cautious in my interactions?

I might be misinterpreting this, but I am also confused with: "A relationship in which the two people stimulate each others' imagination, but which may be impractical." Does this statement refer to general patterns in my relationships as a whole, i.e. constantly getting into relationships that is largely based on imagination and are thus impractical?

I was also wondering if houses play a factor in my chart and was wondering if you would be willing to take a look into it if you have the time: https://imgur.com/a/NSCAf5H. Thanks so much again!!

I don’t think those 2 things are contradictory—they are the positive and negative pole of the same principle.

People with Venus=Jupiter/Neptune feel drawn to help others in a generous way---but the potential negative outcome could be that they get taken advantage of, but only if they look at everything through those rose coloured glasses. It is as you said--remain cautious in your actions.

As to your 2nd question, I am not sure if I would interpret it as the relationships are largely in your imagination.

I took it to mean that you might be attracted to people who are dreamy, artistic, imaginative—but maybe they can not follow through realistically. So they might dream of getting together with you, getting a job allowing them to have a relationship, etc…but maybe it never comes to fruition?

Your chart is not showing up anymore—I get Error 404, so I cannot look sat the houses, sorry.