Dispositor's aspects

astro485

Is there any origin in modern or traditional astrology to the situation when dispositor transfers it's aspects to a planet in it's rullership sign ?

For example in my chart Moon in Sag and Neptun it's dispositor in trine to Mercury
Neptun transfers it's trine to Moon and Moon is also trined by Mercury .

Another examle Albert Einstein who has Pluto trine mars . Mars ruller of Aries
transfers to Mercury in aries it's trine to Pluto so mercury also trined by Pluto .

This phenomena can explain why not well enough aspected planets
or not aspected at all act like a well aspected planets .

IleneK

Premium Member
Is there any origin in modern or traditional astrology to the situation when dispositor transfers it's aspects to a planet in it's rullership sign ?

For example in my chart Moon in Sag and Neptun it's dispositor is trine to Mercury
Neptun transfers it's trine to Moon and Moon is also trined by Mercury .

This is a good question.

However I am a bit confused because your Moon in Sag is disposited by Jupiter, ruler of Sag, not Neptune.
However, the question is interesting,
and if Neptune were the dispositor of Moon [if your Moon were in Pisces] and Neptune also trined Merc,
then there would be some influence from Merc to Moon.

But it would not be as influential as the aspect itself between Nep and Merc. It would be much more diffuse an influence; but some level of influence nevertheless.

astro485

This is a good question.

However I am a bit confused because your Moon in Sag is disposited by Jupiter, ruler of Sag, not Neptune.
However, the question is interesting,
and if Neptune were the dispositor of Moon [if your Moon were in Pisces] and Neptune also trined Merc,
then there would be some influence from Merc to Moon.

But it would not be as influential as the aspect itself between Nep and Merc. It would be much more diffuse an influence; but some level of influence nevertheless.

Thank you IleneK for your kind answer .

And if , in the case you mentioned with Moon in pisces , the trine
between Mercury and Neptun would be in a tight orb less than 1 degree
how strong would be in that case the contact between Moon and Mercury ?