Earth Grand Trine?

Amazonite

What does Venus in Capricorn conjunct midheaven in the 9th house, forming a trine with Mars in Virgo the 5th house and Chiron in Taurus the 1st do?

I've read Chiron trine Midheaven is a difficult position to have in one's chart, almost as bad as having it conjunct.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
How do you experience this?

You seem concerned about your midheaven in particular. What's your experience with career? Your reputation? Being in the public eye, to the extent you have been (that could be anything from actual fame to, more commonly, how people in your community regard you)?

Amazonite

Osamenor, thanks so much for your reply.

It's Chiron really, I feel it plays a large part in my life, affecting career, my ability to work and earn money and problems with self-image?

I have been afflicted by skin allergies in early childhood that came from nowhere and disappeared at the age of 7ish, being bullied in school, anorexia, bulimia, health related surgery scars, hair loss, eczema caused by medication... Isn't this all Chiron in 1st house?

I don't know how Mars is related to all of this or Venus in the midheaven, what do you think?

Osamenor

Staff member
Health issues relate to the first and sixth house. Self image and personal income relate to the second. There's a lot more to it than just the placements you mentioned.

First house rules the head and face. So, through its rulership of Aries, does Mars. If these skin issues showed up on your face, that's a correlation.

Skin issues, allergies, and eczema all correlate with liver overwhelm. Jupiter rules the liver. What's going on with yours?

Age seven is the time of the first Saturn square to its natal position. If you had health issues up to the age of seven and then they cleared, let's see what Saturn was doing.

This really requires your whole chart.

Amazonite

Health issues relate to the first and sixth house. Self image and personal income relate to the second. There's a lot more to it than just the placements you mentioned.

First house rules the head and face. So, through its rulership of Aries, does Mars. If these skin issues showed up on your face, that's a correlation.

Skin issues, allergies, and eczema all correlate with liver overwhelm. Jupiter rules the liver. What's going on with yours?

Age seven is the time of the first Saturn square to its natal position. If you had health issues up to the age of seven and then they cleared, let's see what Saturn was doing.

This really requires your whole chart.

Thanks so much Osamenor, I appreciate you taking the time to help me out.

Interesting what you said about Saturn, I was so ill I nearly died during my Saturn return, so yeah there's definetely something there... :unsure:

Edited - Here is the link for my chart: https://imgur.com/RV74kRE

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Hi,
I can't see a chart through the link you provided.

Having a grand trine in Earth usually means that there is an inherent 'foundation' that is built upon all that is experienced as physically tangible of nature.

Venus would relate to perceiving the pleasures in life through the manifested reality of Capricorn: permanent and Protectively defending, coolly limited and restrictive, or icily distant.

Mars in Virgo is 'mechanical' of nature. Everything must work perfectly together like every individual part of a machine .....or the physical body :wink:. If there is any kind of spoke in the wheel (through harsh aspects), the natural working process can be affected.

Chiron in Taurus would probably show 'how' one's attitude is towards what it physically has .... or doesn't have. It is strongly associated with the effect of 'inner pain' caused by others, that one lives with. Observation has shown that the internal scars from that pain can often see a comparison with outer physical scars through accident, surgery, etc.etc, and even self harm.

I have been afflicted by skin allergies in early childhood that came from nowhere and disappeared at the age of 7ish, being bullied in school, anorexia, bulimia, health related surgery scars, hair loss, eczema caused by medication... Isn't this all Chiron in 1st house?

Dermatoligical skin allergies can find an association with Moon in harsh aspect to Virgo. Skin eruptions could well see Mars at work.
Self awareness has been said to awaken around 7 years, when the child begins to recognise the Mars 'me, me, me (tantrums)' which begins to emphasise its separate distinction from mother ....the Moon in a chart.

Anorexia and bulima have strong associations with Moon to Neptune and/or Pluto.
Bullying can be applied to Pluto as well. If there is a harsh aspect between Mars- Pluto, this can turn physical as well as having a mental/emotional affect.
Hair falls under Capricorn. 'Beauty' of it brings in Venus.
Observation has also shown that surgical scars see a relevance of inner pain scars transposed into physical ones, as per situations an individual is not able to deal with.

Jupiter relates to positive good health. Generally speaking, Jupiter in harsh aspect can show where there are 'issues' in this direction.

Any 1st house position deals with the personality and its effect upon the physical constitution.
A 1st-5th-9th house association would show the relevance of living through and for one's self via one's own personal convictions. Not always easy if outer circumstances have more power than lie within one's self to combat them. Yet, with Earth the inherent physical strength is always available.

If there are harsh aspects to the grand trine in Earth from other planets in their signs, their functional traits per sign will show the conflicting challenges to face for those which are inherently as solid as a rock.... whichever way one cares to looks at, and/or experience it:E.g. that which holds one back from moving on, or serves to protect when doing so.:wink:

Last edited:

Amazonite

Hi,
I can't see a chart through the link you provided.

Having a grand trine in Earth usually means that there is an inherent 'foundation' that is built upon all that is experienced as physically tangible of nature.

Venus would relate to perceiving the pleasures in life through the manifested reality of Capricorn: permanent and Protectively defending, coolly limited and restrictive, or icily distant.

Mars in Virgo is 'mechanical' of nature. Everything must work perfectly together like every individual part of a machine .....or the physical body :wink:. If there is any kind of spoke in the wheel (through harsh aspects), the natural working process can be affected.

Chiron in Taurus would probably show 'how' one's attitude is towards what it physically has .... or doesn't have. It is strongly associated with the effect of 'inner pain' caused by others, that one lives with. Observation has shown that the internal scars from that pain can often see a comparison with outer physical scars through accident, surgery, etc.etc, and even self harm.

Dermatoligical skin allergies can find an association with Moon in harsh aspect to Virgo. Skin eruptions could well see Mars at work.
Self awareness has been said to awaken around 7 years, when the child begins to recognise the Mars 'me, me, me (tantrums)' which begins to emphasise its separate distinction from mother ....the Moon in a chart.

Bullying can be applied to Pluto as well. If there is a harsh aspect between Mars- Pluto, this can turn physical as well as having a mental/emotional affect.
Observation has also shown that surgical scars see a relevance of inner pain scars transposed into physical ones, as per situations an individual is not able to deal with.

Jupiter relates to positive good health. Generally speaking, Jupiter in harsh aspect can show where there are 'issues' in this direction.

Any 1st house position deals with the personality and its effect upon the physical constitution.
A 1st-5th-9th house association would show the relevance of living through and for one's self via one's own personal convictions. Not always easy if outer circumstances have more power than lie within one's self to combat them. Yet, with Earth the inherent physical strength is always available.

If there are harsh aspects to the grand trine in Earth from other planets in their signs, their functional traits per sign will show the conflicting challenges to face for those which are inherently as solid as a rock.... whichever way one cares to looks at, and/or experience it:E.g. that which holds one back from moving on, or serves to protect when doing so.:wink:

Thank you ever so much for your reply, I really appreciate it :joyful: Sorry I think I must have made a mistake when posting the chart but reuploaded and reposted the link.

I have read and analised your answer comparing to my chart and a lot of it makes sense!

I've got Jupiter opposing AC, squaring my MC and Venus, conjunct Pluto and sextile Moon, how is it? I guess not very well positioned? Could you please have a look?

Saturn is in mutual reception with Venus but I'm not sure this is good?

Would Chiron being in trine with midheaven mean that everyone would see my pain/scars? :confused:

--Yes! I've got Moon Sagittarius Square Mars Virgo. Also mother is a narcisist and our relatioship is impossible to be fixed. I share this square aspect with my sister too.

--I've got moon conjunct Neptune and Sextile Pluto, how is this??? Anything Saturn related? It started to heal (coincidence?) after my Saturn return.

-- My Mars seems to not be aspecting Pluto, my Venus is however.

Sorry! Sooo many questions!

Frisiangal

Sooo many questions
!

True; and someone else providing answers FOR you is not the way for a Sun in Sagittarius to fit the maxim ; Know Yourself", :biggrin:

Sagittarius develops, grows, and expands through the accumulation of (self) knowledge.

It's interesting that Mercury (learning) and Jupiter (knowledge) are both at either end of Scorpio. Opening yourself up to your innermost questions, thoughts, secrets, etc., and discovering answers for yourself could well be a guiding path to follow.

Out of interest for a personal study, there is close Sun-Mean Black Moon Lilith :)lilth:) conjunction. An aspect between them often reflects not knowing the biological father. Sun rules the 5th house.... associated with the parent-child relationship.
Does this press any buttons?