Age 33 and Solar Return

Moondancing

Premium Member
Saturn is ruler for your new solar return. The upside is SR Saturn is in it's own sign and ruler of 10th which might give you much drive for hard work and getting things done. Plus your SR Moon is in your first house making a trine to SR Saturn giving much emotional stability. Moon rules your 3rd house which also supports the idea of mental focus. SR Moon squares Mercury ruler of 2nd house so there might be tension around your finances.

Your experience of Saturn should be very different from years past. Hopefully not such a wet blanket.

Progressed Moon is an excellent timer for events. Moon is important part of everyone's chart as it shows their deepest personal needs and habits. Your natal Moon in Pieces would have you tapping into unseen elements of life. Thoughts and feelings of others, especially your friends.

Cheers

MD

princemob

Wet blanket - that is the absolute best way to describe the way it has felt for the last two years. I want a bit more freedom and fun and I've been trying my best to do that, but just met with obstacles here and there. As far as mental focus and doing the hard work, I can feel that already floating in because my creativity and my willingness to try new things in my work has been so rewarding mentally for me. It's exciting ! I am really, really hoping that my efforts to obtain security and stability, in all ways, will have a breakthrough this year.

Would you say it is important to look at a Solar Return chart and how it aspects the Progressed Chart (attached here) or is that getting complicated ? I am trying to get as much insight as possible because as I mentioned before, it has been a tough couple of years. The growth I've experienced have been great and painful.

Moondancing, I wish I could send you a donation for your time and insights ! :joyful:

EDITED: I also forgot to ask if you think that the asteroids play a part in a Solar Return because i see some conjunctions and such happening, but not sure what it means particularly.

Attachments

• ProgressedChart.jpg
    ProgressedChart.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 32
  • SolarReturnAstroids.jpg
    SolarReturnAstroids.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Asteroids have to have a tight orb of less than 3 degrees, which makes SR Juno on your Sun a very interesting aspect. SR Juno/Sun is strongly connected with marriage. I'll leave it at that. :)

Solar Return aspects to Progressions or visa versa, is not a thing. Many will read the progressed chart for upcoming events and use SR to back-up what they find there. There is so much information to see in an astrology chart and so many ways to look at it. The place to start is understanding your nativity and the promise shown in planets aspecting each other from their houses or sphere of influence.

Hey, your feedback is priceless.

MD

PS: We are amatuer astrologers, here to practice and learn. That happens through feedback from fellow astrologers and people who ask the questions. It's a free exchange, a gift .

Last edited:

princemob

Oh wow, really ? That sounds really, really interesting ! I am definitely going to be taking notes this year and will keep it all updated as much as possible. I am ready to settle down so the potential to find someone I love enough to marry is exciting. Would you say the overall theme for my upcoming year is stability ?

Thank you so much !!

princemob

Also, does having SR Venus and Mars in a near conjunction to my Sun and Juno add to this ? Also can you tell me anything about the significance, if any, of my SR Part of Fortune and Pallas in conjunction to my natal Pallas and Part of Fortune, respectively ? Maybe there is none ?

Moondancing

Premium Member
Also, does having SR Venus and Mars in a near conjunction to my Sun and Juno add to this ?

Yes, it is repeating the theme of focus on relationships. In your progressed chart your Sun just entered the sign of Libra where partnerships are very important. Because Venus and Mars are in a square aspect in your natal chart rulers of 1st and 7th houses and the fact they are in conj in your SR shows a promise of your birth being fulfilled.

can you tell me anything about the significance, if any, of my SR Part of Fortune and Pallas in conjunction to my natal Pallas and Part of Fortune, respectively ? Maybe there is none ?

POF and Pallas aspect is close and significant but I don't know how to read it. Given that POF is ruled by Venus in the 6th house where she resides and they all move to 5th house in the SR, brings these two house together. Joy and success come through work.

"Would you say the overall theme for my upcoming year is stability ?"

Saturn in Capricorn is all about stability. Follow Saturn's lessons and he rewards such efforts. I say that cautiously given your SR Asc. conj your N Asc. at a critical degree. With your N. Moon and Sun also at critical degrees I have to wonder if your not always poised for change, always on the cusp.

MD

Last edited:

princemob

Yes, it is repeating the theme of focus on relationships. In your progressed chart your Sun just entered the sign of Libra where partnerships are very important. Because Venus and Mars are in a square aspect in your natal chart rulers of 1st and 7th houses and the fact they are in conj in your SR shows a promise of your birth being fulfilled.

I am so open to this ! Also very intriguing about the promise of my birth being fulfilled. Ever since last year, I've felt strong themes of rebirth and resurrection. I am feeling like I get to actually be who I was meant to be, before "life" got in the way; although, I could say that I am thankful for "life" as it has added so much to me, no matter how painful it has been at times. Marriage or not, it will be really fascinating to see what relationships develop and how they go. Does Juno at all speak about the type of partner/relationship or is it just saying that it could possibly happen ?

POF and Pallas aspect is close and significant but I don't know how to read it. Given that POF is ruled by Venus in the 6th house where she resides and they all move to 5th house in the SR, brings these two house together. Joy and success come through work.

That makes me happy to hear ! So it could possibly be said that indeed through my creative work (and perhaps dealing with women considering Venus is involved) would be where my most success and joy would come from ? If so, that makes this year even more interesting as I've started to enter into the fashion world, something I've always thought I'd be good at. I've worked in music for over 10 years and found that I can combine the two.

Saturn in Capricorn is all about stability. Follow Saturn's lessons and he rewards such efforts. I say that cautiously given your SR Asc. conj your N Asc. at a critical degree. With your N. Moon and Sun also at critical degrees I have to wonder if your not always poised for change, always on the cusp.

MD

Interesting ! I feel like when change has happened in my life, it has been so suddenly and quickly and it's as if reality shifted in a split second. Somehow I am OK with it in some cases. Especially now, if a positive change were to happen, I'd roll with it. There's a bit of me that tries not to get attached to things as I know it could change which makes me a bit sad as I do appreciate consistency and stability in my life. Now more than ever, I really want to be settled in a place that fits me and allows me to grow. I believe I've found it and I feel right on the cusp of the change, but just waiting for the green light from the universe, essentially, as I've done all that I can so far. At least I believe I've done as much as I can.

Moondancing

Premium Member
I am so open to this ! Also very intriguing about the promise of my birth being fulfilled. Ever since last year, I've felt strong themes of rebirth and resurrection. I am feeling like I get to actually be who I was meant to be, before "life" got in the way; although, I could say that I am thankful for "life" as it has added so much to me, no matter how painful it has been at times. Marriage or not, it will be really fascinating to see what relationships develop and how they go. Does Juno at all speak about the type of partner/relationship or is it just saying that it could possibly happen ?
We are always, at any moment, who we are meant to be. :) This is a link you might find interesting.
You would also want to read about Juno/Saturn in 8th from your natal chart.
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/Juno21.3.html

That makes me happy to hear ! So it could possibly be said that indeed through my creative work (and perhaps dealing with women considering Venus is involved) would be where my most success and joy would come from ? If so, that makes this year even more interesting as I've started to enter into the fashion world, something I've always thought I'd be good at. I've worked in music for over 10 years and found that I can combine the two.

Interesting ! I feel like when change has happened in my life, it has been so suddenly and quickly and it's as if reality shifted in a split second. Somehow I am OK with it in some cases. Especially now, if a positive change were to happen, I'd roll with it. There's a bit of me that tries not to get attached to things as I know it could change which makes me a bit sad as I do appreciate consistency and stability in my life. Now more than ever, I really want to be settled in a place that fits me and allows me to grow. I believe I've found it and I feel right on the cusp of the change, but just waiting for the green light from the universe, essentially, as I've done all that I can so far. At least I believe I've done as much as I can.

Speaking of interesting aspects in your chart, the benefic fixed star Regulus conjs your Sun and is a giver of success.
I truly hope this year sees you fulfill your dreams.

MD

princemob

We are always, at any moment, who we are meant to be. :) This is a link you might find interesting.
You would also want to read about Juno/Saturn in 8th from your natal chart.
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/Juno21.3.html

So my Saturn is conjunct my Juno in the 8th house natally and. from what I can gather, it means that relationships of commitment are important and for me and actually good and they transform me ? I looked up also what Juno in Sagittarius means and that is so true ! Funnily enough, that describes the person that I fell in love with deeply. They're even a flight attendant and real estate agent that studied law, but discovered that was not them ! :lol: They did call me today to wish me a happy birthday after we had not spoken for several weeks. They were crying deeply on the phone and yet I was super peaceful about it all. That must be the Saturn/Moon aspect you talked about earlier because I didn't feel myself get emotional at all, but stayed loving and open. They said they really really hoped that we could laugh together again one day. I checked their Juno and it is also in the 8th house, but is in Virgo and I think that description fits me as well.

If I can keep this peace throughout the year, it's going to be an incredible year for that reason alone.

Speaking of interesting aspects in your chart, the benefic fixed star Regulus conjs your Sun and is a giver of success.
I truly hope this year sees you fulfill your dreams.

MD

Thank you so much Moondancing !! I honestly appreciate that ! For the first time ever, I meditated last night and focused on what I wanted to do and accomplish in this year. I am hoping it works ! :happy:

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
When comparing charts with a potential partner and when Juno makes a strong, tight aspect to the others planets or Asc.
or it's ruler, that's an excellent indicator she's the one.

Cheers!

DM

princemob

When comparing charts with a potential partner and when Juno makes a strong, tight aspect to the others planets or Asc.
or it's ruler, that's an excellent indicator she's the one.

Cheers!

DM

Hummm, I do see that my Juno is opposite their Venus I think ? That can't be good can it ? Do you see anything in the synastry chart attached below ? My natal is on the inside and theirs on the outside.

We feel so connected to each other and they even called me their soulmate and the person that the more they got to know, the more they fell in love. We both don't understand the connection, but feel it is very strong and important in some ways.

Attachments

• SynastryWithJuno.jpg
    SynastryWithJuno.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 25

Moondancing

Premium Member
Hummm, I do see that my Juno is opposite their Venus I think ? That can't be good can it ? Do you see anything in the synastry chart attached below ? My natal is on the inside and theirs on the outside.

We feel so connected to each other and they even called me their soulmate and the person that the more they got to know, the more they fell in love. We both don't understand the connection, but feel it is very strong and important in some ways.

Yes, there are many connections showing a deep committed relationship between you. You want me to list them all? lol

Her Asc. ruler is Saturn and that planet is in your 7th Placidus house system. Your Sun is in her 7th house. You both see each other as an ideal partner.

Saturn shows a sense of responsibility for the partner. Without that the other person will not feel the commitment to them.
Your Juno conj. Saturn, her Asc. ruler. The opposition to Venus shows commitment. Your Saturn/Juno conj. her Midheaven. Her Saturn trines your Moon and makes a sextile to your Asc.

Chiron is considered another sign of marriage. Her Moon makes a conj. to Chiron. Midpoints between Sun and Moon also shows a union between your external and internal needs. Your Sun/Moon midpoint conj. her Sun/Moon midpoint in your 3rd house and her 5th.

I think you found her. :)

MD

princemob

Yes, there are many connections showing a deep committed relationship between you. You want me to list them all? lol

Her Asc. ruler is Saturn and that planet is in your 7th Placidus house system. Your Sun is in her 7th house. You both see each other as an ideal partner.

Saturn shows a sense of responsibility for the partner. Without that the other person will not feel the commitment to them.
Your Juno conj. Saturn, her Asc. ruler. The opposition to Venus shows commitment. Your Saturn/Juno conj. her Midheaven. Her Saturn trines your Moon and makes a sextile to your Asc.

Chiron is considered another sign of marriage. Her Moon makes a conj. to Chiron. Midpoints between Sun and Moon also shows a union between your external and internal needs. Your Sun/Moon midpoint conj. her Sun/Moon midpoint in your 3rd house and her 5th.

I think you found her. :)

MD

:crying:
This is so beautiful ! Thank you for this birthday gift !!
Honestly, this relationship has been cathartic for both of us and we have been in a space with each other where I don't think others have ever touched. We've both have/had issues with self-worth and authenticity which we finally started to address when we met each other. It's been so painful dealing with their addiction and recovery, but I know we're healing individually. I hope we come back together.

I find it so fascinating seeing the astrology explaining what we are feeling right there. So many of the connections looked bad to my novice astrological brain, but when you explain it it makes more sense ! I will definitely be keeping this thread up-to-date when/if anything happens this year.

Thank you SO much, Moondancing !

Moondancing

Premium Member
It's not to say you two don't have troubling aspects. You would not have gone through the difficulties you experienced with her if you didn't have them. Or still have if you rekindled the relationship. Love is a mystery. If you decide to make the relationship permanent, you might consider picking a wedding date using astrology. You want good electional chart to start such an endeavor.

Astrologically it's fascinating to see the strong bond that took you across the ocean, withstood very troubling times and still feel the draw to get back together.

Thank you,

MD

princemob

It's not to say you two don't have troubling aspects. You would not have gone through the difficulties you experienced with her if you didn't have them. Or still have if you rekindled the relationship. Love is a mystery. If you decide to make the relationship permanent, you might consider picking a wedding date using astrology. You want good electional chart to start such an endeavor.

Astrologically it's fascinating to see the strong bond that took you across the ocean, withstood very troubling times and still feel the draw to get back together.

Thank you,

MD

Absolutely. A completely smooth sailing relationship, in my opinion, does not exist. But handling the troubles as smoothly as possible is definitely a choice and achievable. Love definitely is a mystery !

Not to get ahead of myself, but what would you look for in terms of wedding date to have a good electional chart ? With this one, marriage or some type of higher commitment does not seem so out of the way and I've casually asked if I was a guy they'd marry. Each time they immediately said they would and that they strive for a monogamous relationship with me.

Our bond is so powerful and moving. We both believe the universe brought us together for some reason. All I can say is that we've both transformed our lives since meeting each other. :happy:

Moondancing

Premium Member
For marriage, one technique is to look at transits of Chiron making conj, and/or trines to planets Venus, Sun, Jupiter, Neptune and Pluto. Plus you need to take care of hard aspects between these planets on that day or in each other's natal chart. You will always have some clashes and it needs to be weighted with the overall chart/s.

MD

princemob

Interesting ! I need to look into it to see if Chiron will be making any aspects to any of those planets this year. I'm not sure. I wonder if things will suddenly change and then we'll get married within this year. They've messaged me again today to ask if I had a great birthday yesterday.

I decided I will journal for the entirety of my Solar Return year (at least will try to) to see how things develop from one birthday to the next. I never did that before.

Thank you so much Moondancing !!

Moondancing

Premium Member
Today the transiting Moon is making a sextile to to transiting Venus and Mars conj.
Have to wonder how many people heard from their sweethearts? It's a universal aspect.
That you heard from yours, is significant. :) It would be to me.

MD

Last edited:

princemob

Today the transiting Moon is making a sextile to to transiting Venus and Mars conj. Have to wonder how many people heard from their sweethearts? It's a universal aspect.
That you heard from yours is significant. :) It would be to me.

MD

It was indeed significant because I was not expecting to at all since they decided no contact was best for their recovery and they wanted to focus on themself which I have accepted. Two days in a row is interesting and it seems they are maybe missing me. :surprised:

Moondancing

Premium Member
It was indeed significant because I was not expecting to at all since they decided no contact was best for their recovery and they wanted to focus on themself which I have accepted. Two days in a row is interesting and it seems they are maybe missing me. :surprised:

Enjoy! It can be fleeting. We women can be temperamental. :)