Will I pass the exam and continue studying? (its very important, plz look at it)

Hello guys,

The case is that I really messed up in universities and exams. Now I have the only chance left. I have to write a paper and I am writing it but im too stressed. The deadline is in 3 days. can someone tell me if i will pass and if it will have a positive impact?

Thanks in advance <3

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_pass_this_exam_and_continue_study_hr.65246.125224.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_pass_this_exam_and_continue_study_hr.65246.125224.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 45

ElenaJ

"...messed up in universities and exams" does this mean you are currently in university, or hoping to be accepted?
"...Now I have the only chance left." Keep in mind, life does not end with one exam, there is always another door that opens, so don't despair.
Having said this, you are mercury, symbol of education, at the last degree of pisces, so at your wits' end, in your fall so not in a strong position, and about to conjunct Chiron the wounded healer. So you are apparently paying the sins of days gone past, and will have to work to make up for it.
Moon in aquarius is approaching a square to mars in the 8th, your nervousness about the upcoming exam. Mars is in moon's triplicity and face, and in taurus, moon's exaltation, so you can overcome this.
Venus rules the 9th of higher education, it is in mercury's triplicity, and mercury is in Venus' exaltation of pisces, which promises you will position yourself well there.
Moon's next aspect is conjunction to sun, ruler of the university.
The 3rd cusp of exams is exactly conjunct the part of luck, and the part of knowledge, so your guardian angel is apparently looking over your shoulder to help you out.
Moon in triplicity, terms and face of mercury again indicates you winning over.
Mercury is also trine north node in the 10th, boding well.
You should make it, and also move on, after an initial obstacle.
Good luck with it.

im at the university right now, but i need to pass this exam in order to obtain diploma. So in concluison,it will end positively and i will make it <3 thank u so much < 3<3 <3 i calmed down
:D

Aria Venue

Hello guys,

The case is that I really messed up in universities and exams. Now I have the only chance left. I have to write a paper and I am writing it but im too stressed. The deadline is in 3 days. can someone tell me if i will pass and if it will have a positive impact?

Thanks in advance <3

hello Girlfrommountains
Although I agree with Elena in many, I am sorry to say this, but I think that this chart is not super promising. mercury is turning retrograde in Pisces (this shows your urgent need to recover from your past mistakes and turn back as to find a second chance...) and will soon turn combust by sun during his retrograde motion... now stationary...moon, your co-ruler, which has already conjunct Venus squares your l3 in 0,21 degrees(your communication...etc) and transfers venus light to mars in L9 ( exams, university, the news we are waiting from...etc). So I suppose this indicates the deadline you have in order to submit your paper...and this shows the difficulty you are passing..afterwards moon by entering Pisces in venus exaltation will find sun and turn combust again...that's not good...sun here is your L10 (the results), since we have the same sign as querent for the quesited we have to take the next sign in order ...so Leo... also cancer (thus moon your co-ruler) is also intercepted in L10 /
In addition... mars by antiscion (18,61 leo) is close to conjunct pof (20, 57 leo) but not so close
I just hope you are going to be able to surpass the forthcoming obstacles and YOU'LL HAVE A POSITIVE OUTCOME in the following days:love:

Last edited:

rafaella

Hello guys,

Thanks in advance <3

Hey Mountain girl,

I was asked to study this chart for you. However, it would be unwise of me to do so, as you are already very stressed. You should leave this forum and close all other social media/internet sites and concentrate fully on your essay. I know how stressful Uni can be, gone through that myself...

I would suggest calming exercises, listen to calm music, or do breathing exercises and meditate on your breath for a few minutes. Sit with crossed legs (yoga position) on the floor mat, straight spine, close eyes, breathe slowly, focus on breath going in and our of your nostrils. Let thoughts come and go, refocus on breath. Do this everytime you feel anxious and stressed any time of your life.

Good luck!

Last edited:
thank you for relpies my freinds <3

Raffaela,

Plz tell me your opinion, because in either case it will give me motivation. IF you are telling me that the chart shows I will be excluded I would have more motivation, as well as if it shows positive answer. I know that I should not be dependent on this chart, however i already cast it and its okey whetevr is the answer.

Guys,

I submitted the paper, however, I am not satisfied. This is the chart after the submittion. Could u tell me if it is negative?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_pass_this_exam.4981.138066 dgevandeli.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_pass_this_exam.4981.138066 dgevandeli.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 24

Aria Venue

I think until the end of march, or april. Do u think that the result will be positive? there are a lot of oppositions...

can you explain more about the paper you submitted at the univ?what kind of paper was that?perhaps an assignment on what field? I am asking this because I am not sure if i have to give your paper L5 venus...your "creation" so to say. In this case this powerless mercury L9 exalts venus , wants jupiter and squares L1/jupiter/you in about 7

On the other hand if i consider your paper as L9, then this retrograde mercury in his detriment and fall under the sunbeams squares L1 in about 7, while being combust by sun.L10 venus the results see mercury L9 from terms, while in saturn's domicile L2 (your pocket/assets, your self esteem...etc).

In this chart moon, your-co-ruler located in your L3(everyday communication..etc) is combust by sun intercepted in L8.What is this sun that L1 receives him from triplicity? Is the fear and anguish of your mind? are you facing some legal/financial issues with your studies?.Moon Being combust doesn't give me a positive testimony...but I like to think that is your fear of being rejected by the uni which is being stated here.

Do you have any idea what this mars L4 in his detriment is?Since it's the end of the matter and its located inside your radical 5th? Is it your parents? is it the house you are staying for your studies?Mars also your L12 (Fear as a thing in itself...your undoing...secret enemies...etc).I am asking this because venus before she gets to Jupiter, squares this mars.This is an obstacle and since in detriment is regarded as malefic here.
I don't know...Perhaps what i said here help you see the whole picture more clearly .nevertheless I'd like to think that you'll surpass the forthcoming hurdles and be able to continue your studies.

thanks for replaying me <3 It is an assigment (paper for law faculty). I submitted on the 6th of march and the results will be during 6-8 weeks i think. I study abroad, not with my parents. and yes, i have financial problems too, but the most important thing is to pass this exam, because if i have negative results they won't allow me to continue studying. So, overall, do u think that it will be overcoming?

Aria Venue

thanks for replaying me <3 It is an assigment (paper for law faculty). I submitted on the 6th of march and the results will be during 6-8 weeks i think. I study abroad, not with my parents. and yes, i have financial problems too, but the most important thing is to pass this exam, because if i have negative results they won't allow me to continue studying. So, overall, do u think that it will be overcoming?

This is what I thought...that your parents perhaps is the obstacle...meaning cutting the allowance for your studies in case your results aren't as expected.I think then that your paper/exams is l9 in detriment and fall.mercury natural significator for documents in Jupiter's domicile natural significator for law, among other things and l10(venus in libra...signifies also lawyers).
also moon combust ...the paper wasn't so good in the first place.But venus(l10) see mercury from terms while she's in saturn's domicile...so perhaps they will allow you to keep studying by paying for these studies
though..again...i don't know what kind of uni is this...private or public?since in Germany you don't have to pay for tuition and fees in public universities, but you have to have good grades in order to keep studying.

Anyway i think that you shouldn't think the worst scenario from now.Let's hope that things eventually will work out for you.Also you actually made the same question twice...looking back to your first chart L10/sun the results burn mercury...

Last edited: