2 stelliums in natal chart

Sagicapi

Ok so just fair warning, my chart is a heavy weight one
First I’m a 10 th house stellium, as well as a Sagittarius stellium and a Capricorn stellium. I’m also an 11 life path. My Saturn and Venus is in the 11th house in Aquarius.
Saturn in Sagittarius transit was extremely difficult and now I’ve began to feel the weight of Saturn in Capricorn. At this point I really feel exhausted and all I want to do is end it all. It’s just seems like no matter how hard I tried, life continues to throw curve balls at me with one being harder than the ones before.
I kept seeing all this **** about how ppl with my chart and life path should persevere because it will pay off later but no one really understand what it actually feels like to be in my shoes.
I just feel bad because I can see all these good changes that can be done to make the world a better place but I’m just genuinely exhausted. So tired.
Anyways, just want to rant before going to bed here.
Hopefully it’ll get better

Starsareround

Hi sagicapi

I can offer my condolences, I also have most of my planets in back to back signs so when Saturn hit about 10 years ago, it was a very long painful transit of about 5 years. There’s not much we can do in those times besides keep your wits about you and keep believing in yourself despite whatever terrible set backs. Good luck and keep posting!