Any special consideration for the last degrees of Pisces?

Crazylady

I noticed recently that any planet in the last degrees of Pisces, specifically the 4th Pada of Revati becomes vargotama in all the divisional charts thru the Navamsa, and maybe further in later degrees. Is there any special consideration for this?
I have a friend with Jupiter in this placement. It seems like it should be significant. However, this would affect everyone born within a range of weeks. Which makes it seem less significant. Any thoughts? Thanks so much for your responses!

Whoam1

I use the actual constellations and I found this too, however my Sun and A.C. are in Saggitarius which makes it a huge difference. I've found I'm more leaning toward the Pisces myself, especially when not using outer planets (Neptune is unaspected and very powerful in my chart, if it trulely doesn't exist then I must find the energy from elsewhere in my chart).

Crazylady

I use the actual constellations and I found this too, however my Sun and A.C. are in Saggitarius which makes it a huge difference. I've found I'm more leaning toward the Pisces myself, especially when not using outer planets (Neptune is unaspected and very powerful in my chart, if it trulely doesn't exist then I must find the energy from elsewhere in my chart).
You should check out this video on outer planets with Ernst Wilhelm. It shed a lot of light on how they function for me. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jX-p9PvxZiQ

Are you saying you have Jupiter in late Pisces? Seems like this would account for the Western Neptuniun influence. My friend with Jupiter in late Pisces in the 12th has extremely vivid dreams. I feel like this placement should be something special, but I just don’t know. Maybe he is just detached from reality.

Whoam1

You should check out this video on outer planets with Ernst Wilhelm. It shed a lot of light on how they function for me. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jX-p9PvxZiQ

Are you saying you have Jupiter in late Pisces? Seems like this would account for the Western Neptuniun influence. My friend with Jupiter in late Pisces in the 12th has extremely vivid dreams. I feel like this placement should be something special, but I just don’t know. Maybe he is just detached from reality.

It is actually in the Pisces constellation yes.