Will I pass my state exam?

ChildOfVenus

I am going to be taking my state exam for Massage Therapy in August. I just want to know if I'll pass then. I do have up to eight times to take it.

Attachments

• exam.jpg
    exam.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 25

Gemini888

29 deg Asc. I think you already know the answer by now, so I'm going to just see what you did for the exam. Asc ruler in 10H conj Merc, looks like you are going to pass the exam which is going to contain a lot of facts to remember. Your success is also supported by the Moon. With MC's ruler in 9H you may also want to apply for higher learning after the exam, but maybe your job wouldn't allow time for you (Venus square Moon)

ChildOfVenus

29 deg Asc. I think you already know the answer by now, so I'm going to just see what you did for the exam. Asc ruler in 10H conj Merc, looks like you are going to pass the exam which is going to contain a lot of facts to remember. Your success is also supported by the Moon. With MC's ruler in 9H you may also want to apply for higher learning after the exam, but maybe your job wouldn't allow time for you (Venus square Moon)
Thank you what I honestly think is I might not pass the first time in August. I’ve accepted the fact that I may have to take it more than once. Which is ok as long as I eventually pass lol. And yes it is a lot of information. Also yes I would like to continue going to school. I was going to apply for school again in January but maybe I’ll just wait awhile.

Last edited: