Saturn and Pluto Retrogades, how will effect me?

cagkannus

Hi everyone respected astrologers,

We know that Saturn and Pluto are going to have long retrogades. Please someone can explain me particulary how would effect me?

I attach my current transits and natal chart here.

First; Saturn in Capricorn in my natal chart and Saturn will retrogade at Cpr. Any serious trouble????

Pluto also will retrogade in Cpr, But My pluto is retrogade in my natal chart, so that can be positive?

Also I am having gambling addiction and huge loss last 7 days and having trouble. Whats reason of this astrologically?

Thanks much!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_dsa_sad.33927.76236.jpg
    astro_2gw_dsa_sad.33927.76236.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 29
  • astro_2gw_dsa_sad.35837.155453.pdf
    63.4 KB · Views: 28

three M symbols

Hi

I don't really know for the retrogrades.

But I remember that 6th house can be the "2nd house of the 5th".
(money related to hobbies/5th house things (and gambling too)

The others money houses are 2nd house. (the money we have/and can spend)
And 8th house. (lost money/taxes/money of other people, etc..)

Mercury, ruler of your 6th and 8th houses, was transiting your 2nd house

Last edited:

cagkannus

Hi

I don't really know for the retrogrades.

But I remember that 6th house can be the "2nd house of the 5th".
(money related to hobbies/5th house things (and gambling too)

The others money houses are 2nd house. (the money we have/and can spend)
And 8th house. (lost money/taxes/money of other people, etc..)

Mercury, ruler of your 6th and 8th houses, was transiting your 2nd house

Between what period was it? Did it finish or when to finish?

three M symbols

It started in the middle of February. Mercury was in Pisces, but retrogrades almost all March month, so this transit was longer.

When Mercury will be 15° aries, it will be in your 3rd house.
Approximately on April - 27th or 28th.

Last edited:

cagkannus

It started in the middle of February. Mercury was in Pisces, but retrogrades almost all March month, so this transit was longer.

When Mercury will be 15° aries, it will be in your 3rd house.
Approximately on April - 27th or 28th.

But it will be good after 27/28th april????
İ lost thousands of $, still losing :/

Osamenor

Staff member
You're losing money because you're gambling. You already know you have a gambling problem. You've posted about it before. Why, then, are you still gambling?

Saturn and Pluto retrogrades don't mean much in and of themselves. All they really do is keep the planet, and any transit it's making, in place longer, so that it's a long slow transit and really leaves its mark. Saturn and Pluto are currently dancing around your ascendant, and they're staying there for a while.

If you have an unhealthy habit, Saturn transiting your ascendant is when it really gets you in trouble. That's the time to pay the piper. Pluto knocks down what it touches - if you've got Pluto in that mix, you absolutely cannot continue what you're doing. You may see your whole life destroyed.

If you continue to gamble under these transits, you'll lose everything, if you haven't already. If you seek help for your gambling problem, though, this is a good time for that to be effective. If you get a message from the universe, in the form of Saturn/Pluto, that you need to change your ways, then you have some assistance with changing your ways, if you choose to take it.

cagkannus

You're losing money because you're gambling. You already know you have a gambling problem. You've posted about it before. Why, then, are you still gambling?

Saturn and Pluto retrogrades don't mean much in and of themselves. All they really do is keep the planet, and any transit it's making, in place longer, so that it's a long slow transit and really leaves its mark. Saturn and Pluto are currently dancing around your ascendant, and they're staying there for a while.

If you have an unhealthy habit, Saturn transiting your ascendant is when it really gets you in trouble. That's the time to pay the piper. Pluto knocks down what it touches - if you've got Pluto in that mix, you absolutely cannot continue what you're doing. You may see your whole life destroyed.

If you continue to gamble under these transits, you'll lose everything, if you haven't already. If you seek help for your gambling problem, though, this is a good time for that to be effective. If you get a message from the universe, in the form of Saturn/Pluto, that you need to change your ways, then you have some assistance with changing your ways, if you choose to take it.

Thanks for your reply. İ try to quit it for long time, but not possible.
İ went to therapy with phisicolog,.but doesnt work anything.

When these transists will end? When i can make money?

Osamenor

Staff member
Thanks for your reply. İ try to quit it for long time, but not possible.
İ went to therapy with phisicolog,.but doesnt work anything.
What about a support group for gambling addicts? Are there any of those in your area? (If not, there probably are online). Talk therapy doesn't do anything for addictions all by itself.

When these transists will end? When i can make money?

If you keep gambling, you'll never make money. You might win here and there, but all that will do is encourage you to keep gambling until you've lost everything and then some. If you're still gambling when you've already lost thousands, you aren't quitting while you're ahead. If you don't quit while you're ahead, it's impossible to gamble without losing everything.

That's Saturn right there. Even when it moves on from your ascendant, you'll still lose if you're still gambling. Our lives don't improve just because a hard transit has moved on. They improve because of what we've done to improve them, which a hard transit might push us into doing.

cagkannus

I went to therapy and it doesnt work. Nothing works unfortunately. I dont know what to do.

I lsot too much in last week, usually I dont lose like this for 6-7 months....

I need to recover at least what ı lost. When can begin lucky time?

Osamenor

Staff member
I went to therapy and it doesnt work. Nothing works unfortunately. I dont know what to do.

I lsot too much in last week, usually I dont lose like this for 6-7 months....

I need to recover at least what ı lost. When can begin lucky time?

If all you've done was try therapy, you can't possibly know that nothing works. It takes much more than that to cure a gambling addiction.

Addiction recovery usually works best with a support group. A couple of options: https://www.psychforums.com/gambling-addiction/
http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/

There might be others where you live. If you live in a city of any size, and gambling is legal there, it's a safe bet that there are also in-person gambling addiction support groups.

Astrologically, there may be luckier times for gambling, but when you're addicted, those lucky times will not be lucky for you. Even if you win big, all you'll do is turn right around and gamble your winnings away. To have luck in gambling, you also have to have self control. You have to know when to quit, and do it.

How many times have you won back what you lost at gambling, only to lose it again? If you win it back again, it will just happen again.

I'm not willing to use astrology to enable an addiction. If anyone here is, it's up to them, but I consider that an irresponsible use of astrology. It's even more irresponsible when Saturn and Pluto are sitting right on your ascendant, showing you that you absolutely cannot afford to ignore the need for self control and limitation that Saturn represents, or the self destructiveness that Pluto can bring.

cagkannus

Thanks for your comments,

I will do my best to quit it or cntrol myself. I have problem at cant control my mind.

These destructive planets, how long will stay there?

Thanks

Osamenor

Staff member
If you can't control your mind, how will you make yourself quit gambling?

That's what support is for. I highly recommend checking out those links. Or search for something local to you. Whatever you decide to do, the best people to get advice from are those who've dealt with gambling addiction themselves. People who haven't can't thoroughly understand it, and might not be able to give the best advice.

For that matter, if you decide to try therapy again, you might do better with a therapist who is a recovered gambling addict him/herself. If they've never seen gambling addiction anywhere but their practice, they don't have the understanding of it that it would really take to be effective at helping you.

As for your question about "these destructive planets," planets are not destructive. All they do is mirror your own self destructive behavior right back at you. Saturn and Pluto are always there. It's when they're on a sensitive point in your chart, like they are right now, that their mirroring is strongest. When they're not at such a sensitive point, you might "get away with" doing self destructive things, but you're not really getting away with it, just fooling yourself. You'll find yourself in real trouble as soon as one of those planets is at a sensitive point in your chart again.

You'll have that Saturn/Pluto configuration really highlighted for you for the next 2-3 years, particularly the next year and a half. Until late 2020, Saturn will be somewhere between conjunction to your ascendant and making your Saturn return. By the time Saturn moves on, Pluto will be at your natal Saturn. So, this time period in particular is when you can't get away with self destructive behavior, and you really have to make some serious change.