How to stop rushing & working too hard?

david starling

No time now, but I'll look more closely at it later. One thing--you know about "orbs", right? If not look them up, because a quick look suggests that you're going WAY too wide on what you're referring to as Square and Opposition.

aquarius7000

Hi,

I have little idea about Manglik and am still studying Vedic Astrology, so I cannot comment on your elucidations of it.

However, per Western tropical Astrology, neither Asc. ruler, Mercury, nor your Sun is debilitated, so I do not see any real issue with your health or the longevity of your life. On the contrary, you have a robust Leo Sun that is in a tight sextile with Jupiter. It is in a tight aspect to a strong and hot Aries Mars, which perhaps makes you quite high strung with a lot of nervous energy, and, it is this in combination with a Virgo Asc. that makes you susceptible to digestion problems. You are a bit of a worrier and the Sun - Mars makes you want to do/ achieve a lot, so you are always 'at it' (high-strung).

What you need to do is learn to take it easy and relax at regular intervals. What would be excellent for you is yoga, but from a good teacher that really has an idea about it and can teach you the real thing (physical exercises in combination with breathing exercises). That is what you need and you should continue that for the rest of your life - as a real regimen (just the way you shower every day). If you start with that, in just three months, you will see the difference. Another cause of your indigestion is also that you have a tight Merc. - Moon aspect with the Moon fallen in scorpio. Your thoughts (Merc.) directly affect your stomach (Merc. in Cancer, Virgo Asc. and Moon -Merc.). If you can, try to go in for less meat (meat produces heat) and more vegetables.

As far as your career goes, with Mercury on your MC (career line), and Moon - Merc. in a tight aspect, a creative career (graphic design or where you can write or something), is excellent. Jupiter is on your MC, so you will always have something exciting and expansive to do. This does not mean that you will never be without a job for even a month, but certainly you will not be without a job for many 6 months or more. You will always find something. It can also be that your friends/ social circle will be helpful with that.

With Jupiter on your MC and ruling your 4th house, it could well be that you might live abroad for work reasons.

May I ask if you have ever worked with your family (like a sort of a family business) or if you have worked from home for sometime)?

david starling

Mikhail, your Saturn Return was a one-two punch, first Transiting your Moon, then the Return itself. That accounts for the anxiety and inner turmoil of the last few years. You're past that now, but it did correctly convince you that you need a change in career-choice. Jupiter is the key to reconciling your NN and your Ascendant. It's in a Facilitating position, enabling you to succeed in a professional capacity in a field that makes life easier for others. You have THREE placements in the Signs they rule, including the Sun and Mars, which means you're capable of a great deal of self-confidence, especially with the Sun Trining Mars. You have Catalytic ability when it comes to affecting people emotionally (Moon in Scorpio), but it can be abrasive, and "rub people the wrong way". You need an outlet for your high-capacity energy flow, but it has to be synched with your Ascendant in Virgo, which is where helping others becomes important. Mercury in Cancer will go well with that. I would suggest your goal should be eventually starting your own business, instead of working for someone else as an employee. Fill a need in an area you really enjoy, where you already have skills, and you'll find satisfaction and greatly improved health by helping others overcome problems in their own lives. Btw, the Saturn/Mars Square is "out-of-Sign" which makes it much less of an obstacle.

Last edited:

david starling

JUPITER is the key, not Venus....Sounds like you really enjoy drawing, and you're good at it. Just be aware that you shouldn't say everything you think--Virgos and Geminis learn that early on!:biggrin: Try to find a way to work drawing into a type of helpful service, and hire someone with good people-skills to smooth your social interactions. Uh, you're kind of stuck with your Natal-chart. Relocating can modify it to some extent, but doesn't replace it. Maybe America would be a better place to EXPAND on your work opportunities, if Europe is too restrictive. Both Virgo and Pisces are Signs of service. They're like back-to-back allies, with Virgo as the practical, down-to-Earth partner, handling the details and making it work, and Pisces supplying the imagination to give Virgo something to go on. It may sound counterintuitive, but in your case, service to others through your profession will up your personal energy in a very healthy way, as well as make you more able to form a stable personal relationship. Just think about it, and Jupiter will give you a good sense of direction.

aquarius7000

Nope, no family business. I just helped my dad with some things sometimes but was far from real work. For graphic design - I love it but at pushing 30 I've realized it's a very ageist area. By the time I seriously learn Photoshop and Indesign etc. it'd be too late... So sales or real estate seem more possible. Unfortunately I'm struggling with finding any suitable jobs, all I get is clerical positions in accounting, procurement, supply management etc. as I call them "soul-sucking, corporate drone jobs". I saw from day 1 that most people are unhappy at those places.
You helping your dad some times is enough for your family and you to be working together when your 4th house ruler is spot on your MC. It doesn't have to be full time with no other job, but you confirmed what I saw.

Your MC, per the chart you posted, is in Gemini, not Taurus, and, with Merc. ruling it, sales is just as suitable as graphic design. A challenge with Merc. (and sometimes Mars) on the MC is that sometimes the person can feel easily bored and might dislike any kind of a strict routine, which a regular 9-to-5 brings with itself. Most corporate people are unhappy, not because the job itself is bad, but because 1) they get too greedy and want to continuously prove themselves to keep jumping the corporate ladder, 2) they are thus not able to achieve a work-life balance, 3) their own personal habits interfere, 4) if in a country like America, the system itself is a *****, what with the 'employment at will' policy allowing the corporations to fire you without even an hour's notice, so people work in fear.

It would be hard to lower the meat as I'm recovering from an ED (was borderline anorexic at one point where I was fainting from being malnourished and not digesting anything). I want to build muscles so I need huge doses of protein. Too much carbs cause me to put on fat so wheat and sugar better be out or severely reduced, but when carbs go down, you need huge amounts of protein to pack on muscle.
Now that is entirely up to you. I will say though, sometimes people misunderstand that not eating meat automatically means more carbs and sugar. That does not have to be. One can have a pretty substantial diet by having more legumes and lentils - make great and really filling soups and stews, all sorts of vegetables, fish and eggs, nuts, cheese and yoghurt, etc. There are at least 50 healthier substitutes for (overrated meat products). Meat is the cause of most mysterious diseases in the West.

It is strange that every second person on this forum (and outside) complains of depression. That tells me that despite all the 'abundance' and 'progress' we think we have made, we are falling deeper in to that dark pit. I cannot really see depression in your chart. You have a Saturn - Venus, but that's it, and Saturn in all our charts is connected to some personal planet mostly. Going by that, lol, I should be most depressed because I have many Saturn connections (difficult ones, even). I don't go for that glamourous Scorpio jazz about intensity and depression and whatnot, but you will find many that do go for it, rather intensely. :p

aquarius7000

Aren't legumes estrogenic though? I've heard soy especially causes estrogen levels to rise in men... belive me I don't need to become even more attractive to guys and repulsive to women. I apparently give the wrong vibes although to be honest I'm not really effeminate in any way. Sure, I look much younger and have a baby/boyish face but that's about it. It's still a mystery why I repusle females sexually, and no one can tell even astrologically?

That has been my reality so far anyway - I can't have the ones I want and desire, yet I'm not interested in the ones I can have. :sad: Been planning suicide over that many times, but on the other hand I can save some money for some fun with a hooker which is better than nothing. I know this sounds repuslive to women, but only to those that don't have a Venus/Saturn heavy aspect. They're just some entitled f*##%$s who don't realize how good they have it, they can literally attract someone just by going to the stote to buy food. No matter how funny I am and how much small talk I do it leads to nothing. Meanwhile my Mars in Aries needs a release... Only those men/women with Venus/Saturn or women with Mars/Saturn can understand the loneliness, isolation and not attracting the ones you desire.

I know many will be offended but come on try living with a Venus/Saturn for a while or whatever other aspects makes me hot for guys and totally not attractive for women at the same time (anyone?). The only good thing is that probably it might be house-related, so a move far away might fix things.

Still no one told me why I even give off those apparently gay vibes while I'm straight and attracted to women and what to do about it? I cannot live forever on the good feeling I get from dreams of being sexual with a girl and hugging and kissing her. That's just a dream, I want the real thing.

PLEASE I PLEAD, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHICH ASPECTS OR PLANETS IN HOUSES CAUSE WOMEN TO BE SEXUALLY UNINTERRESTED IN ME?! :unsure:
Honey, if you start believing every bit of bull advertised on the net and the telly, you will soon be living on air. Actually, even that is polluted. Did you know that most meats are carcinogenic. So, now what? Buy legumes and lentils at Asian/Indian shops that sell just the dry grain in packs, and you can soak them in water and cook them on you own. Those packs are completely preservative - free. Don't buy the canned stuff and you will do fine.

Let you Mars release itself by doing some physical sport. Don't be too desperate because women don't like desperate men, makes them rather unattractive. Men are supposed to be hunters, not pleaders. Nothing in your chart makes you unattractive. However, Virgo Asc., per my own observations, usually have a chest turned inwards and walk with a bit of a slouch sometimes. They are usually also narrow-statured, and sometimes shy. Those are the only things that perhaps make Virgo Asc. men come across are demure and lacking in confidence. My advice: be yourself, but try to improve where you can, but do it for yourself (not for women).

aquarius7000

When I hear service or serving others I feel like we're talking about slavery. And it's true - the service industry is an industry of modern slaves. How can you develop your social skills (what I need to do) if you always delegate yourself to be a working bee behind the scenes?...
Serving others is absolutely NOT equal to slavery. Which century are you living in? That would make all charity workers, volunteers, social workers slaves:annoyed:. They are the REAL heroes of this pathetic dog-eat-dog captialist world.

aquarius7000

You know maybe that's right. Sport. And also, sorry but being friends, just platonic friends with many women is just not me. I was once in such a situtation and tell you that - I was thinking all the time they might be suitable for a gf of mine lol. But yeah maybe I can start showing women I have other intentions.
Yes, you can start showing subtly. Just don't expect miracles to happen overnight. Also, there is a time for everything. 30 is not the end of the world. In fact, it is quite young if you ask me. People that get married before 30 (most) end up having at least one divorce behind them in today's times.

Yes, social workers and the likes are heroes. But I know I will hate every day of such a job. And I would much rather give/help with charities about animals rather than people. I gave a dinner to a stray dog last Christmas but I feel uncomfortable when some beggar asks me for money. I'm not hippie enough to work for a charity. :)
Not sure if this has to do with the culture you come from or whatever, but your idea of volunteer/charity work seems a bit strange to me. "Hippie enough" to work for a charity :rolleyes:. I usually don't talk about myself when it comes to such things (despite being a Leo Asc.:p), but I have done a fair amount of volunteer work in my life, despite working for banks. Now how does doing volunteer work make me a hippie? All it takes to do volunteer/charity work is a good heart, a giving attitude and time, and, if you can, money. I live in New York and I give to the homeless most everyday of my life, and the satisfaction it gives me to share what God has given me is more than almost anything else in life. One can always give, no matter how much (/little) one has or what age one is. It is the attitude that makes one a giver, not the pocket or a job, or owning a car.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

OMG, I do have sunken chest and walk slouched! I'm tall though. Maybe I should go to Western Europe - Leo Asc, I don't really care about the Sun in the 12th.
It is my belief that no matter where you go around this globe, you cannot escape the Asc. you were born with. In your case, Virgo. What can happen is that you grow in terms of the new environment/ challenges, etc., which make you more independent and daring. That too will be reflected in your chart.

BTW, I on the other hand get bad luck if I give to people on the street. It's like their lower vibration pollutes me lol :) I've noticed that the more I give them, the less happy my life becomes so it's like they suck my energy out.
You might not like it, and I apologise in advance, but to me it seems you are looking for excuses. Sometimes you call doing charity = slavery, then you call it "hippie" like, and now you call it "bad luck". It is ok, you don't have to help anyone outside your family. Giving comes from the heart, not from compulsion. I think perhaps you don't like parting with whatever you give, perhaps think about it, almost regret after giving, and that causes all the negative vibrations. And, if you are more comfortable with helping animals instead of human beings, do that. There is no compulsion. Anyway, good luck with whatever you do.

aquarius7000

For the ascendant, they say as children we live the asc and by adulthood we should start realizing our sun sign. My life seems to go backwards as I was much sunnier as a kid, turned miserable, overthinking/analyzing, judging/criticising like a Virgo as a teen.
Most kids are sunnier than they are in adulthood because kids have no worries, no reponsibilities, are more carefree etc. And, as one can see, you like to often see the glass as half empty, which means you are still living your Virgo Asc. and are being critical. Just having a Leo Sun does not mean you will always be sunny. You have other factors weighing in more perhaps, like your Sco Moon - often given to pessimism and bitterness, besides your Virgo Asc.

aquarius7000

[deleted response to attacking thread - Moderator]

Physical appearance indications research over 40 years by RON BIPPUS
viewable FREE at...
So, going by what you yourself said... that given that there are seven billion people, and the observations of one astrologer might not be reliable, then why should we take the observations of ROB BIPPUS as reliable - one astrologer, eh.:D
"FURTHERMORE
Given seven billion humans inhabiting planet earth
it is unlikely that one astrologer has collated sufficient statistics
and so on ad in finitum
Q.E.D.
"

Last edited by a moderator:

aquarius7000

The bitterness is more from the emotional abuse and bullying in high school but also in university and even at work. Every time I try to let go of it a new batch of jerks comes into my life like my ex flatmate that was passive agressive and set made my landlord crazy - he started sending me treathening messages on messenger.
Sorry to hear that. The bitterness could be seen in the chart, so I mentioned it. Thank you again for endorsing that observation of mine. Being a Leo Sun, you need to develop self-confidence.

Anyway, I think a relocation far away would be much better, not only from an astrocartographical poinf of view. They say you have to follow your heart with a Pisces NN. When I try to feel something about most European countries, it's just not there. My heart apparently belongs to the USA or Australia. I only feel drawn to a select few countries in Europe.
I already mentioned in my first post on this thread, I think, that you have Jupiter on your MC, so going abroad to work and live is quite likely. Jupiter is currently transiting your 3rd house of contracts, so you can start applying. Next year, it will aspect your 4th house (where you live) and the 10th house (where you work), so you might even get a call form another country. I have lived in Germany and the UK, and would wholeheartedly recommend Germany. Very balanced country in every respect and this has been my very own self-experienced, first hand observation for over a decade. The US under the present govt, not so good. Germany will also give you the chance to be closer to your home country. Just some thoughts.

aquarius7000

I use Venus and Mars for appearance.
I have thick, wavy hair, an open face and a big head. I am quite concerned about how I look/my appearance. I walk straight and proud, no slouch. My Asc. is Leo. Venus is Piscean and my Mars Capricornian.

Asc. is what one mostly looks like. And, again, Mihail too has confirmed that.

david starling

I have thick, wavy hair, an open face and a big head. I am quite concerned about how I look/my appearance. I walk straight and proud, no slouch. My Asc. is Leo. Venus is Piscean and my Mars Capricornian.

Asc. is what one mostly looks like. And, again, Mihail too has confirmed that.

Mars in Capricorn exhibits determination. Venus in Pisces is beneficial, both for appearance and sense of fairness and justice; there is vanity as well. I look for demeanor and attitude where appearance is concerned. Standing straight is good for energy, which is a priority for Ascendant in Leo. Mikhail exhibits traits of Venus in Scorpio (hidden motives) and Mars in Aries (potential aggressiveness), which might be cautionary for women he finds attractive. Chest in and slouching is an attempt to appear non-threatening, an Ascendant in Virgo consideration.

aquarius7000

Hi Mihail,

When deciding on a country, I suggest that you put an astrocartographical chart of yours and avoid the countries through which Mars and Saturn lines pass. I don't really look at the outer planets.

For instance, in my very own case, I avoid living on the West Cost of the US because my Saturn line runs through there. Since I know that, I go and check Saturn in my chart, and see that it is weak. Saturn in any case should be avoided, but I have a double reason to avoid it. So, I refrain from the West Coast. So, Saturn and Mars is what you can try to avoid.

aquarius7000

Mars in Capricorn exhibits determination. Venus in Pisces is beneficial, both for appearance and sense of fairness and justice; there is vanity as well. I look for demeanor and attitude where appearance is concerned. Standing straight is good for energy, which is a priority for Ascendant in Leo. Mikhail exhibits traits of Venus in Scorpio (hidden motives) and Mars in Aries (potential aggressiveness), which might be cautionary for women he finds attractive. Chest in and slouching is an attempt to appear non-threatening, an Ascendant in Virgo consideration.
Now we can argue for the heck of it. In my own case, my Leo Asc. is what I come across as in mannerism and looks. Venus in Pisces should give me a dreamy/ soft look, which I don't have. Mars in Cap should give me a bony, gaunt look, which I also don't have - all this if we were to go by your claim that Venus and Mars make your appearance. I have been told I come across as confident and arrogant and that I fill the room - all of which I subscribe to Leo, without a doubt.

Of course, my Mars and Venus count, but not how I come across and my appearance. That is what I am trying to say here.

Same goes for Mihail. Before he himself mentioned, I put it out there that Virgo Asc. usually may walk with their chest sunken and a slouch. Mihail confirmed both those appearance traits. Now there underlying reasons as to why this Virgo Asc. might do it could differ. My own observation there, if you like, is that Virgo Asc. are often quite critical of themselves. This may make them uncomfortable in their own skin or at least dissatisfied with themselves, and this then may result in their slouching, etc.

david starling

Now we can argue for the heck of it. In my own case, my Leo Asc. is what I come across as in mannerism and looks. Venus in Pisces should give me a dreamy/ soft look, which I don't have. Mars in Cap should give me a bony, gaunt look, which I also don't have - all this if we were to go by your claim that Venus and Mars make your appearance. I have been told I come across as confident and arrogant and that I fill the room - all of which I subscribe to Leo, without a doubt.

Of course, my Mars and Venus count, but not how I come across and my appearance. That is what I am trying to say here.

Same goes for Mihail. Before he himself mentioned, I put it out there that Virgo Asc. usually may walk with their chest sunken and a slouch. Mihail confirmed both those appearance traits. Now there underlying reasons as to why this Virgo Asc. might do it could differ. My own observation there, if you like, is that Virgo Asc. are often quite critical of themselves. This may make them uncomfortable in their own skin or at least dissatisfied with themselves, and this then may result in their slouching, etc.

Sun and Moon play into appearance as well. It's a variety of factors, including the M.C. (how one presents oneself in public).

aquarius7000

Well Germany is one of those countries I've thought about but so far no luck finding jobs in those countries I actually have felt drawn to... I got 3 options for Prague but never ever dreamed of visiting it and I'm too old to go to places where I've never felt attracted to. Already did that, in fact so far I've lived abroad the longest in unsuitable places - 3 years on my Pluto line and barely survived and now a moody Moon line. My gut feelings are right, I enjoyed London and Paris and they're on my Venus line. Now living in a city I've never been interested in. Coming here I felt nothing towards it and most things were negative here.
You are Not too old for Pete's sake at 30. It is your attitude that is coming in the way. If you are going to self impose so many restrictions, you will lose out on opportunities. Seldom anything works out in one go. Like I said, try Astrocartography, and try to avoid places with Saturn and possibly Mars lines. Rest is up to you.