Very prominent Chiron - Thoughts on career?

Anoushka

I have a very prominent Chiron and although I am very clear as to where this points me in life I am intrigued to hear the thoughts of others on it, especially in terms of career. I am intrigued to see if there is something I have not considered though and don't often get the opportunity to speak to fellow astrologers so your comments would be very appreciated. Thank you

Attachments

• astro_2gw_66_anoushka_2.68085.4362.jpg
    astro_2gw_66_anoushka_2.68085.4362.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 20

conspiracy theorist

Although I don't particularly care for Chiron, it's conjunction to the MC + your Sagittarius planets may indicate a sort of "identification" with the mythology of centaurs.

https://www.greekmythology.com/Myths/Creatures/Centaur/centaur.html

One of the best known centaurs is Chiron or Cheiron, a wise centaur. Although most centaurs were depicted as lustful and wild, Chiron was a notable exception; modest and civilised, he was known for his medicinal skills and teaching abilities. He lived on Mount Pelion in Thessaly and was the tutor of a number of Greek mythical characters such as Achilles and Aesculapius. He was immortal; however, he was accidentally wounded by Heracles with an arrow treated with the blood of the monster Hydra, causing him insufferable pains. So, when Heracles asked his father to free Prometheus and Zeus demanded that someone must be sacrificed, Chiron volunteered and died, both to free Prometheus and himself from the pain.

In this little snippet a number of qualities come up. We see the "maverick" quality in him being different from other Centaurs, his teaching abilities, his medicinal/healing qualities, and his self-sacrificial tendencies.

Traditional indicators in your chart seems to support teaching/coaching ability and also self-sacrifice. 3rd house preponderance, Mercury/Saturn in 3, Mercury/Saturn in Sag, Jupiter in 6th, 2nd ruler in 3rd, MC ruler in 3rd, Virgo Rising + 12th house Cancer Moon for more reserve and consideration for others.

IMO Chiron doesn't add but underlines inherent tendencies already present within your chart.