Hippa Case

Dubyadude1986

This is something very serious for me and I am requesting any horary input anyone would like, I'm not picky, but I do appreciate it.

I have a "hipaa" violation case starting, that may turn into additional things. It's my records that were spilled. This has had a very negative impact in my life and I want to know what the chart for achieving victory in my case(s) looks like.

I wish I could say more. But, the chart. Wow. I can't read my own charts, but it is the first attempt.

Moon is in 4th H Aries.

7th H Cancer

1st H is Pluto

Asc Sag

Mars Saturn 12th H Sag

Sun last degree Leo 8 H

MC in Libra conj. Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, SN.

Is this win big lose big or something less clear? Person hipaa spilled to is Gemini/Mercury on DC. Thanks in advance.

If I had to guess, I would say yes based on natal Jupiter transiting DC and natal Pluto transiting MC? Case is against a business, but might involve punishments instead of fines.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_daniel_m.71208.1039 - Edited.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_daniel_m.71208.1039 - Edited.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Oddity

For those of us outside the US, please give a bit more detail. What is a HIPPA case?

Ok - you are Jupiter in Virgo, detrimented. Your opponent is Mercury in Virgo, exalted and in rulership. He's strong, you're weak.

The judge is Venus in Virgo, in fall, but on the side of your opponent.

The moon isn't doing anything helpful.

Assuming this is a court case, things don't look good for you - sorry for that.

katydid

The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) required the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to develop regulations protecting the privacy and security of certain health information.1 To fulfill this requirement, HHS published what are commonly known as the HIPAA Privacy Rule and the HIPAA Security Rule. The Privacy Rule, or Standards for Privacy of Individually Identifiable Health Information, establishes national standards for the protection of certain health information. The Security Standards for the Protection of Electronic Protected Health Information (the Security Rule) establish a national set of security standards for protecting certain health information that is held or transferred in electronic form. The Security Rule operationalizes the protections contained in the Privacy Rule by addressing the technical and non-technical safeguards that organizations called “covered entities” must put in place to secure individuals’ “electronic protected health information” (e-PHI). Within HHS, the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) has responsibility for enforcing the Privacy and Security Rules with voluntary compliance activities and civil money penalties.

[Clinics and Hospitals must be certain not to leak your personal medical info to others. They can be held liable if so...]

conspiracy theorist

I read bonatti a couple months back and he states that in war it is better to be signified by the superior planets (Mars,Jupiter,Saturn) because these planets are more "fit" for warfare (paraphrasing). For the inferiors to trump the strength of the superiors they would have to have a lot going for it.

Unfortunately for you, this chart meets that criteria. Jupiter is in enemy territory and is under Mercury's rule by sign and by proximity. Venus is also co-present in Mercury's territory. And to get a bit technical that Mars/Saturn is located in the first sign/12 house -- the maleficence affects your "camp".

This chart is not nice to you.

Dubyadude1986

For those of us outside the US, please give a bit more detail. What is a HIPPA case?

Ok - you are Jupiter in Virgo, detrimented. Your opponent is Mercury in Virgo, exalted and in rulership. He's strong, you're weak.

The judge is Venus in Virgo, in fall, but on the side of your opponent.

The moon isn't doing anything helpful.

Assuming this is a court case, things don't look good for you - sorry for that.

The information was spilled to Mercury - Mercury is neutral, or a witness.

My opponent in this case is Mars.....

Thank you so far. But yeah, Mars really is the opponent unfortunately.

Mars gave Mercury information it shouldn't have. While Mercury is embarrassed, mercury is not the person that I am taking to court? AND Mercury is the one that told me about this.

Naturally, I expect the chart to look like it is cruel, based on what happened here. Mars is also a corporation and not a person like Mercury, or the Gemini in this chart.

Mercury is kind of stuck in the middle in a way, at least off chart.

Anything change? Maybe I explained this poorly, I'm not going after one person that is helpless. This is a powerful company that messed up, which I have proof of. If they get out of it, it won't be for a lack of evidence.

Last edited:

waybread

DD, I assume that you're Jupiter, the opponent is Mercury, and the judge is Venus. Appropriately you're all bunched up together in the 9th house of the law. Venus perfects a conjunction with both Mercury (them) and Jupiter (you,) so I think the judge will have sympathy towards you both. But as Oddity mentioned, Jupiter is weakened (sign of its detriment) whereas Mercury is in the sign of its exaltation. Interestingly, Venus (judge) is also in the sign of its fall. Jupiter (you) is in sect, however, unlike Mercury. Also, Mercury is about to turn retrograde.

DD, this looks to me like a mixed bag-- then the moon isn't giving anybody much help. My guess is that something like the following could happen, where you get a kind of moral victory (Jupiter) out of the case, but you can't really demonstrate damages to the judge's satisfaction. I don't see any monetary reward out of this case, with the ruler of your second house, Saturn, in the 12th.

Let us know how this works out for you.

Dubyadude1986

Thanks Waybread will do.

It will be interesting. I don't think I'm going for money unless they pay a fine that doesn't go to me. If they are fined, they will punish the person. I think I want someone to tell me that this was wrong and punish the person that leaked it.

It could end up where I return to my company, but in a different office some place else. I am basically demonstrating maltreatment like rahu asked me about and the hipaa made it to where i had to pursue that in addition to this two years of other things that I periodically post about every 3 or 4 months.

That was a very good analysis. Thank you kindly.

This case is very hard to describe. The people involved are all over the place.

Once I learn more that I will post, I will.

Do you know who the Sun is or what that stands for?

Last edited:

waybread

Good luck with this, DD. I wouldn't assign special significance to the sun, as it doesn't signify or dispose any of the major players so far as I can tell. Unlike in natal chart reading, a horary chart asks us to focus on just the planets, signs, and houses that are directly relevant to the question. The moon's final aspect before changing signs is a trine to the sun, which means she's in play and not void-of-the-course, however.

I defer to the long-term horary astrologers on this site, like Oddity, but as I learned horary, our first task on a radical chart is to determine which house (or sometimes planet) rules the querent (you) and then the matter being inquired about. Then we look at the planetary rulers of the signs on the relevant house cusps. Where are they? What is their condition: strong or weak? What are they up to? The chart should then begin to tell a story about the matter being inquired about.

So as you learn more about your case, if you start seeing things differently, with different players involved, you can refer back to this chart for more information. For example, a co-worker would be a 6th house matter unless it's a friend (11th house) or secret enemy (12th house,) and so on.

Last edited: