the node and reality

rahu

Banned
Actually I am trying to provide a deductive view of the nodal energies so other’s can explore it force. i have no experience with what you ask but every astrological abstraction I have applied the node to, has worked.
That each cell and is quantumally connected toone's mind/soul reinforces the breath of the nodal energies.
We all are aware of electromagnetic energy and it would seem coherent that own dna should be on the same electromagnetic wave as own mind. But dna is quantumally connected. The importance being that every dna in your body is instantaneously sensing your mind. This may be why birds and fish can instantaneously move at the same moment.

rahu

Arena

Hello again
Rahu, you say that nodal transits to natal planets means more than transit planets to natal nodes.

Can you give a little insight into what would possibly happen when these three planets gather around your Nnode. Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn. I guess some would say it depends in which house your Nnode is.

I would like to know anyway as some of us will experience this conjunction around our Nnodes in year 2020.

Arena

Another interesting point is in December 2014 when transit Snode and transit Uranus meet and transit Nnode and natal Uranus meet, at the same time. Can you give your insights?

rahu

Banned
i meant the affect is more predictable and noticeable when the node transits a natal planet versus when a planet transits the natal node. Planetary transit have great affect also but many times transits can be uneventful .so when trying to establish a connection to the node ,it is best to do the node transits first.

But you are correct ,I mistakenly downplayed the role of planets to the natal node, more that when a node transits.

I believe ,as the node is a under pinning of time/space , that it affect is more noticeable by transit. the planetary symbols catch you soul’s reflection, but the node is not a symbol, it is a process of assemblage.

i haven't finished calcing the year to that length yet so i have not opinion right now. but gut say OUCH

rahu

Last edited:
For me, i have NN in 12H in late Virgo, conjunct my Libra Asc & Mars & AntiVertex, and trines Neptune in 4H.

SN in late Pisces, 6H, conj Saturn/Vertex/Dsc in Aries, sextiles Neptune in 4H

What does that mean for life destiny?

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi ya
you need to post a complete chart as aspects can easily color a reading.
also questions about one's "life destiny" are quite philosophical and it is unclear whether i could ad something useful to your seeking.

rahu

butterflygirl

Hi Rahu,

I was wondering if your offer to look at a chart was still open and if so can u please look at my chart? I might have missed it but I'm not sure if you mentioned orbs. I have Saturn con SN 3' orb. (I was sexually abused as a child) and Mercury conj NN 4' orb.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous.9801.12603.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous.9801.12603.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 30

rahu

Banned

The conjunct of the node and saturn is probably the most complicated as Saturn rules Time and “reality“.The distinction I make is that the node “fixates” reality. But there is a deeper cultural antagonism between these symbols as Saturn conjunct the node can be seen as the primogenituric suppression of the matriarchical base of human life , society and spirit.
I describe the north node as the point of creation of time and existence and the south node as the point of egress of time and the point of accumulation of thought forms,. Then the practical difference in north node transits versus south node transits is the psychic accumulations of the south node tend to bring real power to the individual. The north node tends to bring knowledge an inspiration which can be translated into power and the accumulations of desired matter.
Whereas the south node transits bring power of thedense plane directly. As both are of the same element ,both bring inspiration and knowledge but once time begins the desires of the body are inundated by coarser more “real” forms of energy under the south node tan the north node.
So basically north node transits can be more intellectual/ spiritual whereas south node transits bring tension and psychic power dynamics into play. But both affect “reality”.
The south node can bring confusion if the individual cannot integrate the forces that come through them. The south node can bring megalomania whereas the north node can bring flights of illusion.
Traditionally the north node is of the nature of Jupiter and the south node is of the nature of Saturn and this does generally holds true.
Node transits to Saturn highlight the difference in the north and south node.
South node conjunct saturn often show material wealth.usually from the father.it gives a stubborn and controlling personality and the father is likely the major influence in this person life. Often a person is over shadowed by the father with this placement and can harbor resentment.in a womans chart especially ,this is an intial sign of sexual abuse, thought other aspects can make this definitive such as Pluto square to saturn or Pluto square the sun, actually Pluto square venus or mars also makes the sexual abuse likely.this placement brings a “magic” or altered state to the natives sense of reality . this can be because of financial or material advantage, but it can also show that coincidence play a big part I lifes experience. As the node is lunar in nature ,often such a placement in a man’s chart shows a domineering nature toward women. This placement shows a self sufficient attitude that often is accompanied by selfishness and insensitivity.
Adding the concept of magic, this placement is similar to the devil card as passions and selfishness are paramount. This is the placement of the occultist and can show the application of occult principles on the astral to control and influence others.
Afflicted this placement shows ill fortune because of selfishness and desires. It can bring economic problems throughout life and and inability to take advantage of opportunities .often hardship in early life give such a native an eternal”chip” on their shoulder.
Here the key is to not be greedy. The image is to catch power of the south node with open hands. That is do not try to catch all that come to one. This greed of wanting to control everything and retain everything leads to collapse as no mortal can contain the infinite.

The north node conjunct to Saturn often lessens the rigid ego structure that Saturn symbolizes. Insome ways the ego structure is dissolved and the native can embrace a
“spiritual “perspective . This can bring a sense of insecurity .This brings also indications of wealth ad in a woman’s chart the likelihood of sexual abuse for the same reasons as the south node placement.
Here the sense of magic and coincidence is less burdening as the environment does not “crush’ the native as strongly as when the south node is conjunct. The influence of the father is strong and usually has a dominating affect on the personality development .with hard aspect to mars, this placement can also result in stubbornness ad selfishness but always there is a insecurity as the transient nature of reality is felt much stronger than with a south node placement.
This placement also gives synchronistic events throughout life.
Both placements with Saturn and the nodes can give unusual physical symptoms. Sometimes negative sometimes positive. both placement are very “magnetic” to karmic or psycho kinetic influences.
I know of one native with a Saturn/south node conjunction who always would end up pits in her cherry pie or similar particles when she dined out. I have personally never bit into a pit but this occurred repeatedly in her case. on the flip side she had an uncanny ability to always arrive at a public destination moments before a crowd of people would arrive.
This is totally anecdotal but it serves to illustrate the quirky nature that reality can have with nodal/Saturn placements.
The distinction between south and north node transits is somewhat arbitrary as either placement can result in exalted or malicious examples. And either placement can give rise to opposite effects This is why I emphasize that each individual must research how the node affects them.
And as usual the aspects to Saturn can complicate the manifestation that occur.
rahu

here is some about the node and saturn. i will look at your particulars in a little bit

rahu

rahu

Banned

Hi butterflygirl
Yes ,Saturn conjunct the node is often a sigh sexual abuse. Here the certainty is also shown as your sun is square to Pluto. This aspect on it’s own can show sexual abuse.
Mercury to the node gives psychic and telepathic abilities but with Saturn opposed these abilities can be repressed or muted. In your chart mercury is sextile to the moon and trine to mars, so you have retained your memories and this pattern gives you exceptional use of words and ideas. As mars is sextile to Saturn, this ”pyramid” pattern of mercury/node opposed Saturn/node with trines and sextiles to mars and the moon gives you a very favorable grasp of reality. This increases you psychic and intuition abilities and shows you have a gift for working problems out or carrying you ideas through.
The sun/Pluto adds a reflective quality to your personality. This pyramid pattern can bring you ”magical” success, but the node can confuse you as situations can reverse themselves for no visible reason.
You have a strong magic around you and I would expect your aura to be strong. again a two edged sword because people will tend to gravitate toward you or people can feel threatened or repelled by you. But much more the former because you energies are very sympathetic and supportive.
The Neptune/ceres midpoint is conjunct the node giving you a spiritual concern for others. as juno is conjunct to ceres, you may have had a grandmother who had similar concerns for others. Sometime ceres give you a deceptive quality when you wishes are not being met, but this is a small thing usually.

You venus/Jupiter conjunction gives you the optimism and love to leave the restrictive childhood experiences behind you.
As I looked closer I see that Uranus also is part of this pattern.this inclusion greatly increases your psychic power and creative insights. you must have extensive astral dreams and such. You have the ability to see the future and solve any problems in your sleeping/dream astral state.
The transitting dragonhead will be conjunct your natal Uranus in june between june 3th to june9th. You astral psych powers will be strong. I would think that you have already had a great surge in your psychic and astral thoughts and knowledge.
The energies are so concentrated that you may find you can influence “reality” through your thoughts. You are in a extremely favorable mental/psychic time. plus you control of reality is strong yet gentle.
rahu

butterflygirl

You venus/Jupiter conjunction gives you the optimism and love to leave the restrictive childhood experiences behind you.

This is very true. I’ve often wondered why my life hasn’t been adversely affected to the extent that I have seen others suffer due to the child abuse/molestation. I’ve explored it within myself and I came to the conclusion that what happened to me was indeed a grave violation and it does sadden me but I did nothing wrong. It is not my shame to carry. I do not see the point in carrying those moments of extreme violation with me for the rest of my life. I closed that chapter and moved on. However I will say the experience has left me much wiser and very protective of all children.
The transitting dragonhead will be conjunct your natal Uranus in june between june 3th to june9th. You astral psych powers will be strong. I would think that you have already had a great surge in your psychic and astral thoughts and knowledge.
Can you elaborate a little on what I could expect with that transit? I’m assuming it would activate my Natal Mars Opp Uranus ? That is currently being activated with the Mars Transit and it’s really a doozy. I backed into a car a few days ago and the next day I actually hit a pedestrian with my car. Thankfully the person was ok. But I’m seriously considering taking the bus until the transits is over or until I figure out how to deal with the energy of the opposition. Mars Opp Uranus is also in my SR for this year..
The energies are so concentrated that you may find you can influence “reality” through your thoughts. You are in a extremely favorable mental/psychic time. plus you control of reality is strong yet gentle.
Yes, I have found that I can influence reality. I believe this ties into my difficulty with Mars Opp Uranus. Especially with this years SR, Mars in the 12th opp Uranus in the 6th. From what I understand I need to deal with my Anger. The thing is I’m afraid of my anger. I’m afraid of the power unleashed when I’m angry. I’ve been afraid to post that on this forum before now. I wasn’t sure anyone would understand but I have a feeling you will. There have been times when people deliberately do something mean or malicious towards me and something unfortunate will always happen to them. It’s usually something that you would consider an annoyance. Noboby get’s physically hurt or anything but the person who instigated an deliberate act of malice towards me will get “paid back” if you will. I’ve often wondered if it’s because I don’t get mad that the universe acts on my behalf. I’ll give you an example. A few months back my ex out of the blue refused to see our daughter on Christmas. Our daughter is 4 and as you can imagine Christmas is a huge deal for her. He simply refused to consider any type of arrangement to see her. I bent over backwards trying to facilitate some sort of arrangement. He would not agree because he knew how important it was to me that he saw her for Christmas. He was trying to hurt me and he did. Deeply. Of course, I never let on that I was angry or upset in the least. I also did not think or send any malicious thoughts his way. I make it a point not to do that since what you send out will always come back to you. Christmas morning he woke up and all of his very expensive, oversized tires had been stolen from his truck.

Incidents of this nature happen whenever someone had done something to hurt me. It’s gotten to the point where I wonder if I’m unconsciously willing these things to happen.

I have a few more thoughts I’d like to add but I’m on my break and have to get back to work. I’ll post more later.

Thank you Rahu, for the time you took to look at my chart. I really do appreciate it.

rahu

Banned
Hi PiscesPrincess
You have the north node on your ascendant. This is the single most powerful aspect a soul can have as it shows your soul choose to have access to energy of life.death and all manifestation on the material and spiritual planes.this aspect gives psychic abilities and gives intelligence.
You mars is opposed to satrun and these are conjunct the nodal axis. Mars is sextile to Pluto and trine to the jupjter/Uranus conjunction. These form a “pyramid” pattern which gives added power to your visualizations .Uranus/Jupiter give brilliance and mental aspects of genius. The total package gives psychokinetic connection to the degree that your thoughts can affect reality , as in buttterflygirls’s chart. This pattern is favorable for all intellectual pursuits and it shows that you can translate the most complicated concepts into practical achievements . the pyramid pattern often appears in therapist or counselor. With Pluto involved you may be in health care though the Uranus/Jupiter conjunction suggest a executive position.
With sun square to Pluto ad the node conjunct to Saturn , you have a dynamic often associated with abusive childhoods. the sun/Pluto square implies restriction from a past life or your abuse of your powers in a past life my hinder you in this life time.
Your Chiron/Saturn midpoint is conjunct your sun/Pluto midpoint so it is almost certain that you have had a very abusive childhood. If this is so then you likely have self esteem issues that have hindered your souls ability to use the forces you were born with.
You moon is opposed to mercury and the Jupiter/Venus midpoint giving you a loving and optimistic nature. likely this radiant energy has allowed you to go on with your life in spite of the potential psychologically rehabilitating abuse in your childhood. This pattern is favorable for professional and education advancement as well as loving and happy mental/emotional relationships
rahu

Hi PiscesPrincess
You have the north node on your ascendant. This is the single most powerful aspect a soul can have as it shows your soul choose to have access to energy of life.death and all manifestation on the material and spiritual planes.this aspect gives psychic abilities and gives intelligence.
You mars is opposed to satrun and these are conjunct the nodal axis. Mars is sextile to Pluto and trine to the jupjter/Uranus conjunction. These form a “pyramid” pattern which gives added power to your visualizations .Uranus/Jupiter give brilliance and mental aspects of genius. The total package gives psychokinetic connection to the degree that your thoughts can affect reality , as in buttterflygirls’s chart. This pattern is favorable for all intellectual pursuits and it shows that you can translate the most complicated concepts into practical achievements . the pyramid pattern often appears in therapist or counselor. With Pluto involved you may be in health care though the Uranus/Jupiter conjunction suggest a executive position.
With sun square to Pluto ad the node conjunct to Saturn , you have a dynamic often associated with abusive childhoods. the sun/Pluto square implies restriction from a past life or your abuse of your powers in a past life my hinder you in this life time.
Your Chiron/Saturn midpoint is conjunct your sun/Pluto midpoint so it is almost certain that you have had a very abusive childhood. If this is so then you likely have self esteem issues that have hindered your souls ability to use the forces you were born with.
You moon is opposed to mercury and the Jupiter/Venus midpoint giving you a loving and optimistic nature. likely this radiant energy has allowed you to go on with your life in spite of the potential psychologically rehabilitating abuse in your childhood. This pattern is favorable for professional and education advancement as well as loving and happy mental/emotional relationships
rahu

Argh, dude i aint even know where to start. My mom & me have an on/off relationship(Moon opp Uranus). But back in my wild child/preteen days, she actually used to hit me and tell me abusive things. I had a restrictive childhood(Cap IC), my family are strict at times. (not so much anymore, im 17 now and im gonna be legal next year)

I have 4H ruler in my 7H... My mom, who has the dreaded Merc opp Saturn aspect with Sun conj Pluto, she tells me & my sis to stay away from certain cultures, races, but i obv dont listen to that racist **** she says. She def had said some racist stuff against the Scorpio moon ex in the past as well.

Plus they know that if they hit me ill probs fight back now, because i have a temper...

Idk i have Mars in Libra retro and i dont feel like one AT ALL, more like Aries or Leo mars... im drawn to fiery, fun, egocentric, and not girly or "nice" guys like the Libra mars descrption says about Libra mars women. Tbh i think guys who are too nice and pleasing are gay as hell. I do get guys who are mechanics or sporty (mars trine uranus + aries dsc..)

I used to get into alot of girlfights and had altercations with family members to defend myself as well when i was younger.

Now my mom just tells me im a fatass and stuff just because i have curves and not skinny like my sister and stuff, tells me to lose weight but everyone else says i dont need to at all(Moon opp venus, my asc ruler).

I have Aspergers thou, but i have tons of friends and acquaintances, and a number of exes of all races (i'm Black and 1/4 German myself so imagine lmfao). I used to be "socially retarded" as a kid but genius, then at preteens i was very sexual and rebellious, free spirited (still am all of those things but i dont act childish as much). I still am very very smart to this day. :)

But i have gone through alot of things in my life, fights with exes and physical fights with other girls, had an abortion last year, just a whole lot for a girl like me.

:kissing:

Last edited:

Lion o ness

Actually I am trying to provide a deductive view of the nodal energies so other’s can explore it force. i have no experience with what you ask but every astrological abstraction I have applied the node to, has worked.
That each cell and is quantumally connected toone's mind/soul reinforces the breath of the nodal energies.
We all are aware of electromagnetic energy and it would seem coherent that own dna should be on the same electromagnetic wave as own mind. But dna is quantumally connected. The importance being that every dna in your body is instantaneously sensing your mind. This may be why birds and fish can instantaneously move at the same moment.

rahu

It looks like I'm having some serious NN transits right now..
T. Nn is trine my Venus
However it's moved on, and now out of sign trine.
T. Nn is sextile my Jupiter, SN trine my Jupiter

But the most interesting one is
T. nN is squaring my natal NN (cap,can)

your abusive aspects seem to have taken a great toll on you. your chart describes a much different entity.

rahu

Ikr, when ppl find out imma Leo moon, theyre actually shocked af , like my Pisces moon buddy, Bilal...

Ive had a hard life for someone whos a Leo moon with oppositions to merc, uranus, venus & jupiter... My moms a psycho who dresses well, from different countries to my dad's, nags alot, and so on...

:joyful:

rahu

Banned
lion o ness
It is strange that you have tensions from the node trine/sextile to your venus/Jupiter opposition. Usually the trine/sextile brings out the best. here I would have said your job would have been very fruitful and a very good social environment would be around you. But trine and sextiles are easily negated by hard aspects. In your case I noticed that the venus/mars midpoint is at 29 cancer 15 and your Pluto/Neptune midpoint is at 1scorpio22.this is a problematic square for relationships. It shows emotional relationships that are affected by unconscious dynamics. Here Pluto and Neptune brings to mind selfish and deceptive motives .it seems this pattern is the cause of your current misgivings.
The node transited Neptune/Pluto on jan 10 and squared your mars/venus midpoint on mar 2 thru mar 8.
Your mars is 3/20 harmonic to venus. This shows that relationships are difficult becaue minor irritation always seems to blow up into bigger issues. This aspect show relationships must be constantly worked on and analyzed or arguments and irritations break it up. Currently you problems are this dynamic as relationships are a dissonant chord for you now thru the 8th.

rahu

rahu

Banned
piscesprincess

as i have said , it is unusaul that you are having such a stressful life when the pyramid pattern is usually very supportive.

you might add orcus,ixion,nessus,psyche no.433
,eros no.16,sedna,ceres,pallas,juno and vesta to your chart.

rahu

Lion o ness

lion o ness
It is strange that you have tensions from the node trine/sextile to your venus/Jupiter opposition. Usually the trine/sextile brings out the best. here I would have said your job would have been very fruitful and a very good social environment would be around you. But trine and sextiles are easily negated by hard aspects. In your case I noticed that the venus/mars midpoint is at 29 cancer 15 and your Pluto/Neptune midpoint is at 1scorpio22.this is a problematic square for relationships. It shows emotional relationships that are affected by unconscious dynamics. Here Pluto and Neptune brings to mind selfish and deceptive motives .it seems this pattern is the cause of your current misgivings.
The node transited Neptune/Pluto on jan 10 and squared your mars/venus midpoint on mar 2 thru mar 8.
Your mars is 3/20 harmonic to venus. This shows that relationships are difficult becaue minor irritation always seems to blow up into bigger issues. This aspect show relationships must be constantly worked on and analyzed or arguments and irritations break it up. Currently you problems are this dynamic as relationships are a dissonant chord for you now thru the 8th.

rahu

Thanks..
As for work, I'm not having any issues at work.. It's been really busy, which I like, it keeps my head busy...
I've just been a little overworked, and I've been exhausted.. But I finally took vac this week to get some much needed rest..

Yes relationships will always be where my issues are, right now though, I'm keeping my distance from any social events.. So any relationship is non existent at this time.. I'm in by my self mode for the time being.

piscesprincess

as i have said , it is unusaul that you are having such a stressful life when the pyramid pattern is usually very supportive.

you might add orcus,ixion,nessus,psyche no.433
,eros no.16,sedna,ceres,pallas,juno and vesta to your chart.

rahu

heres the chart you asked for wif asteroids:)

Attachments

• Hannie - Chart with Asteroids.jpg
    Hannie - Chart with Asteroids.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 44