Success In Music And Arts In My Chart?

natrive

My birth chart:

Attachments

• om.gif
    om.gif
    49.8 KB · Views: 25

FarEastUranus

For sure there's a strong inclination towards arts to the exclusivity of other things.

10th house of career in Libra and 5th house of self-expression in Taurus, Venus in its own house of Libra, close to the MC. Saturn provides the necessary discipline to your artistic pursuits.

Good luck:)

FarEastUranus

Hey you should be able to answer that question better than me!

I'm an artist, and I've known that even in the darkest hours of my soul. There are days that I might think that I suck, that I'll never fulfill my potentials because of ill stars, that I can't do so much as to take a shower, and I suggest that you have a list of things to do when those moments come.

You can get a lot more down to your inner self by writing, painting, or whatever your preferred medium. I just bought a lot of water-based color markers and filled out sketchbooks of ideas for the new year. Don't think too much and just fill them up. I have friends who go through one sketchbook a day when they feel blocked. Always works better than hanging out on astrological forums waiting for contradictory answers on your uncertain chart.