The Occult or the Arts, what is my primary form of expression

JUPITERASC

Jupiter, what was your conclusion with regard to my physical appearance? Over the years, I've come to resolve myself to be a Virgo ascendant, even though Virgo was a difficult sign for me to relate to, being the large-picture, class-clown, independent-minded, organized (only in the head) kind of person, but oh well, such is life. If I read the above link that you send me, I can clearly see that
FarEastUranus as you learn more new information you may well alter your perception regarding your natal chart. Physical appearance is interesting and we have many discussions on this forum regarding physical appearance and ascendant as for example Ron Bippus did his own research over a 35 year period, regarding the effects/influences of decanates on physical appearance and he rates eye shape amongst the descriptive characteristics he provides :smile: http://reocities.com/athens/delphi/1601/physical.html

Worth also mentioning that even within the same race there are differences of skin tone and eye colour and so it's not unusual for children of the same race to be fairer or darker complexioned than their siblings - therefore, within the race of white/whitish people some siblings are darker/lighter complexioned than others and likewise within the race of black/blackish people some siblings are darker/lighter complexioned than others

Focusing on height, weight, bone structure, eye colour gives overall good results

Black people with Blue eyes and other ethnicities Parts 1 and 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vhW7rR6VDg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCPBpCWm89Y

From this description, I would say without the shadow of a doubt that I am an air sign in terms of my primary motivation: seeking freedom of expression and movement. I tend to have a strong sense of emotional and physical security, and action and power are only a sometime thing, not a primary motivation. I probably have a good mix of masculine and feminine (this could be a false polarity), although I make my own decisions. I'm definitely not a hoarder of anything because I'm always interested in exploring the new and the unknown, so maybe cardinal? Does that make me (clearing my throat) a Libra Asc???

Another possibility is that because Libra (air) and Virgo (ruled by Mercury and very mental) are so strong in my chart, or that my Mercury is in a Libra stellium, this is influencing me more than anything else? The natural conclusion would be that whether my Asc is Leo, Virgo, or Libra, they all point to the Mercury in Libra stellium configuration, but the house positions would vary vastly. I do feel that the 2nd house stellium is a bit fishy since the very beginning. However, I can't tell where it would have been appropriate :love:
Processing astrological aspects is complex and when you are a beginner you need to take your time and assess each piece of the puzzle as in fact you are doing FarEastUranus
I have just looked over the dignities, and find a lot of my planets to be in distress according to essential dignities :whistling:

Granted, some of the slower planets are generational, but:

Sun in Virgo House 1 (Peregrine but angular)
Moon in Cap House 5 (Detriment)
Mercury in Libra House 2 (Peregrine)
Mars in Libra House 2 (Detriment) - I get what you were talking about Moog
Venus in Libra House 2 (Domicile)
Jupiter in Gem House 10 (Detriment, but angular)
Saturn in Leo House 12 ( Detriment + house 12, this is clearly a bad configuration)

My Saturn, Mars, and moon are in distress. Is this a common feature in one's horoscope?
This is common to everyone who has Saturn, Mars and Moon in those signs. Moon is in Capricorn once a month, Mars in Libra approximately every two years - however, Saturn transits Leo only every thirty years, remaining there for 2.5 years every thirty years. i.e. Saturn remains in each sign for 2.5 years

Excellent explanation of planetary dignity and disability at http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig3.html :smile:

Last edited: