Finance - Will I Be Offered this Job?

Starfall

Hi all!

I hope you're all doing well wherever you are.

After a period of study, I've begun to get back into the job market. Good news. I'm getting good feedback. In the past week, I've been asked to interview with 3 different companies. I've done 2, and have the 3rd tomorrow.

This 2nd job got my attention. I'm stunned that they looked at me twice. It's a big, wealthy, powerful company, a global investment bank. The role for me is data-related, maintaining data which their global traders use.

My take:

Ascendant is Scorpio, Mars represents me (in Virgo, 10th, details matter).

Career, Leo on the MC so Sun represents the job. (I'm conscious of that very late MC, but I'm happy that the time of the question is honest and accurate)
Moon as co-significator for me, is Moon in Cancer in the 9th.

Negative testimony:
- Mars and Sun do not aspect
- Moon and Sun do not aspect
- Mars does not have essential dignity, although the Sun does (domicile, Joy)
- Moon is Void of Course

I'm tempting fate perhaps to read VOC Moon but William Lilly said of this:

"Generally consider the state of the Moon, for if she be void of course, there’s no great hopes of the Question propounded, that it shall be effected; yet if she be in Cancer, Taurus, Sagittarius, or Pisces, your fear may be the less, for then she is not much impeded by being void of course".

As the Moon is domiciled in Cancer, I might read on...

Positive testimony:
- MC is applying uninterrupted to Mars in the 10th

On this, Lilly also says:

"If none of the Significators be joyned to the Lord of the lOth see if the Lord of the lst or Moon be in the lOth, he shall then attain what he desires, if that Planet be not impedited".

Side note: some horary readings seem to take note of natal connections. That Venus in the 10th, of which the Moon separates, I think might refer to the pleasant interview I just had with the internal recruiter, Venus at 18 degrees of Virgo is exactly conjunct my natal chart ruler, Moon at 18 degrees Virgo, opposite natal Venus at 16 of Pisces.

I feel ... a little like I'm cluthing at straws but for a job like that, you'd see why!

I often see the 2nd from the 10th representing the salary. I can't see that Venus in its fall representing it. A salary range was mentioned by the recruiter and I was blown away. I think that powerful Sun and MC tell the story better.

I have no idea what that burnt up, Combust Mercury represents.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• JobSusqHorary.jpg
    JobSusqHorary.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Starfall

Hi Ilene,

I kind of laughed doing that post and after - yes there is some definite excessive hopefulness :biggrin::whistling:

I had a 3rd interview today with a different company. It was an absolute car crash, very negative and I felt very challenged.

I literally just got a call about this job, this horary, video and last interview tomorrow. That is not a YES to the job but it is progress.

If I get this, champagne for everyone! :w00t::w00t::w00t: