What synastry aspects make you HATE each other?

iuhrgiurhgr

Banned
And I mean really REALLY hate each other to the point of wanting to kill one another?

There's this icky girl that I ABSOLUTELY freaking hate. I hate her so much, my heart beats really fast. It's like the adrenaline in my body is preparing me to fight her. Like...she REALLY makes my blood boil. I wanna smash her with a hammer until her face and body becomes disfigured to the point she's totally like squash.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh...but the hate is extreeeemly intense. As a matter of fact, I haven't hated anyone as strong as I hate her.

For example: She could be in a completely good mood, but the minute I walk into the room, I can feel her mannerisms start to change and she'll give me that "bitchy" look, sometimes even a "disgusted" look and I can't help but do the same to her as well.

Anyways, I looked up our synastry and ALL of her personal planets make squares to ALL of my personal planets. It's absolutely ridiculous, but it makes sense.

Several of the REALLY bad ones are:

Sun square Moon
Moon square Mercury
Moon square Saturn
Moon opposite Pluto
Mercury square Saturn
Mercury square Pluto
Venus opposite Saturn

As you can see, lots n' lots of Saturn/Pluto squares = Lots of negative energy between us. We simply HATE each other. Funnily enough, my Mars also conjuncts her ASC, further intensifying the hate we have towards each other. It's almost like we're meant to be enemies, LOL.

To make it even more ridiculous, nearly ALL of these squares are within 0-1 degree orbs, so it's super tight and strong.

The only positive aspect we have in the synastry is Mars conjunct Venus, so I guess that tones down the hate to SOME degree. But unfortunately, the negative aspects completely overpowers that one positive aspect.

Are you on the left or the right?

I'd say Mercury square Mars could lead to a lot of fights/dislike.

Possibly 8th/12th house placements, although, I've been backstabbed by people whose planets fall into my 7th house, as well. Any hard Mars aspects between you two?

Dubyadude1986

Wouldn't a heavy imbalance of mode or a heavy lack of an element create the potential for this with a complete and utter overload of another mode or element?

wan

I think it's the sun square moon. I had this with this "friend" (using this term loosely) and we didn't like each other much at all. We still talked politely over instant messenger but we were definitely not "good" friends. I thought she was judgmental, pretentious and that she thought of herself as hot sh*t but was actually very ordinary. She thought and actually said that I was irresponsible.

My moon in Scorpio squares her Moon in Leo.

ricca91

Sorry to resuscitate this thread but I wanted to share my experience. Moon square Mercury doesn't seem like a great deal, but it's BAD. Really, really BAD, at least in my experience.

The Moon is irritated and offended by what Mercury says and/or how it thinks, which, if the person has a watery chart, may lead to grudges and resentment. I think it also feels attacked without good reason. It's like Moon doesn't understand WHY Mercury is saying what is saying and how he is saying it and goes into defence mode.

Mercury feels frustrated because he doesn't know how to tell the Moon what he is thinking without her feeling triggered or attacked. So Mercury walks on eggshells when speaking to Moon, feels misunderstood and like he doesn't know how to get the message through the Moon. It then generates anger to Mercury and possibly causes a total lack of communication due to Mercury trying to avoid confrontation while boiling inside because he can't say what he has to say.

Very frustrating, it can kill communication and in my case, not even Moon trine Moon and many other favourable aspects could overcome it.

Tenofcups

Sorry to resuscitate this thread but I wanted to share my experience. Moon square Mercury doesn't seem like a great deal, but it's BAD. Really, really BAD, at least in my experience.

The Moon is irritated and offended by what Mercury says and/or how it thinks, which, if the person has a watery chart, may lead to grudges and resentment. I think it also feels attacked without good reason. It's like Moon doesn't understand WHY Mercury is saying what is saying and how he is saying it and goes into defence mode.

Mercury feels frustrated because he doesn't know how to tell the Moon what he is thinking without her feeling triggered or attacked. So Mercury walks on eggshells when speaking to Moon, feels misunderstood and like he doesn't know how to get the message through the Moon. It then generates anger to Mercury and possibly causes a total lack of communication due to Mercury trying to avoid confrontation while boiling inside because he can't say what he has to say.

Very frustrating, it can kill communication and in my case, not even Moon trine Moon and many other favourable aspects could overcome it.

The moon is squaring a suspicious Aquarius Saturn which is Rx atm in 8th house.
Explains why the world is literally losing its self. Collective breakdown.

I haven’t paid much attention to Mercury because I’m in my late 30s and find it doesn’t factor into my relationship style as much as it did when I was in my 20s. It’s more for the Sag Plutoids. I do admit however aspects and elements with this planet are very telling.

Moon Merc aspects can be tricky but for myself personally it depends on my BML and Nodes. During a Merc Moon square transit it’s a good bet that I hide because I don’t hold back (Pisces mars/Venus conjunction in 5th) and my libra moon hates me for it.

Last edited:

Tenofcups

I think it's the sun square moon. I had this with this "friend" (using this term loosely) and we didn't like each other much at all. We still talked politely over instant messenger but we were definitely not "good" friends. I thought she was judgmental, pretentious and that she thought of herself as hot sh*t but was actually very ordinary. She thought and actually said that I was irresponsible.

My moon in Scorpio squares her Moon in Leo.

Those Leo moons 😂😂

love-thinking

And I mean really REALLY hate each other to the point of wanting to kill one another?

There's this icky girl that I ABSOLUTELY freaking hate. I hate her so much, my heart beats really fast. It's like the adrenaline in my body is preparing me to fight her. Like...she REALLY makes my blood boil. I wanna smash her with a hammer until her face and body becomes disfigured to the point she's totally like squash.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh...but the hate is extreeeemly intense. As a matter of fact, I haven't hated anyone as strong as I hate her.

For example: She could be in a completely good mood, but the minute I walk into the room, I can feel her mannerisms start to change and she'll give me that "bitchy" look, sometimes even a "disgusted" look and I can't help but do the same to her as well.

Anyways, I looked up our synastry and ALL of her personal planets make squares to ALL of my personal planets. It's absolutely ridiculous, but it makes sense.

Sun square Moon
Moon square Mercury
Moon square Saturn
Moon opposite Pluto
Mercury square Saturn
Mercury square Pluto
Venus opposite Saturn

As you can see, lots n' lots of Saturn/Pluto squares = Lots of negative energy between us. We simply HATE each other. Funnily enough, my Mars also conjuncts her ASC, further intensifying the hate we have towards each other. It's almost like we're meant to be enemies, LOL.

To make it even more ridiculous, nearly ALL of these squares are within 0-1 degree orbs, so it's super tight and strong.

The only positive aspect we have in the synastry is Mars conjunct Venus, so I guess that tones down the hate to SOME degree. But unfortunately, the negative aspects completely overpowers that one positive aspect.

You need to have pluto, and saturn aspects, squares of luminaries and staurn and pluto on the davison chart.

I met a guy with my pluto on his asc, my saturn on his moon, also his moon in pisces square my stellium in sag. We also have a mars trine pluto. We also have a moon-pluto-venus-mars configuration in davison and composite chart. The man lied about his age, two timed me, and used me for sex all the while he knew i was experiencing an event in my life causing me extreme grief. The hatred you described towards her is how i feel towards him. He is a trend whore, a hypocrite that is delusional enough to believe his own lies, a misleading hedonist, that will post any ordinarily "deep" content on facebook to garner attention, sympathy and views including a music video of a woman cheating(how ironic). He also cannot deal with women feeling casual about him, even if he wanted sex from you, he wouldn't call it a friends with benefits. Because in his world all women must obsess over him until they are pulled down to their last element. He did not like my way with words, my charisma or charm, and politeness (his pluto conjuncts my mc and north node in libra). He also felt my ability to sophisticatedly utilize language meant i can either hurt him or establish boundaries to keep him at a level that won't affect myself emotionally but will be able to affect him emotionally.

Last edited:

Tenofcups

You need to have pluto, and saturn aspects, squares of luminaries and staurn and pluto on the davison chart.

I met a guy with my pluto on his asc, my saturn on his moon, also his moon in pisces square my stellium in sag. We also have a mars trine pluto. We also have a moon-pluto-venus-mars configuration in davison and composite chart. The man lied about his age, two timed me, and used me for sex all the while he knew i was experiencing an event in my life causing me extreme grief. The hatred you described towards her is how i feel towards him. He is a trend whore, a hypocrite that is delusional enough to believe his own lies, a misleading hedonist, that will post any ordinarily "deep" content on facebook to garner attention, sympathy and views including a music video of a woman cheating(how ironic). He also cannot deal with women feeling casual about him, even if he wanted sex from you, he wouldn't call it a friends with benefits. Because in his world all women must obsess over him until they are pulled down to their last element. He did not like my way with words, my charisma or charm, and politeness (his pluto conjuncts my mc and north node in libra). He also felt my ability to sophisticatedly utilize language meant i can either hurt him or establish boundaries to keep him at a level that won't affect myself emotionally but will be able to affect him emotionally.

The worst moon ever. They are getting exposed though. I’ve had 4 in my life have their *** served to them.

Tenofcups

Side bar: mc and nn in libra is hard work no? Is he a Gemini, libra or Sag?

Katarzena

Sun square Moon
Moon square Mercury
Moon square Saturn
Moon opposite Pluto
Mercury square Saturn
Mercury square Pluto
Venus opposite Saturn

Mars conjunct Venus is the extreme passion aspect. It creates a lot of tension. Even in compatible individuals it can cause petty drama. It's best for short term lovers, long term it's hard to handle.

On the other hand it would be good to calm down and consider what is that person triggering in you and see if you can sort it out.

Tenofcups

Mars conjunct Venus is the extreme passion aspect. It creates a lot of tension. Even in compatible individuals it can cause petty drama. It's best for short term lovers, long term it's hard to handle.

On the other hand it would be good to calm down and consider what is that person triggering in you and see if you can sort it out.

In a natal charge it supercharges the sign it’s in.