When Will i get a job

christina1989

I made this chart yesterday i am unemployed for almost 1 year and i kinda feel scared how my future will look if i dont get job ps.
Country where i live is really bad situation and i posted one chart about specific job few days ago but i wont get that job probably.

Anyway i am Venus in taurus in 8th its probably shows that i am kinda scared, 10th house is moon in 5th aquarius and there is square between them but i dont know timeframe.
Venus square Jupiter which signifies 6th house and Jupiter is in 5th along with moon.. Venus square Jupiter in 4 degrees maybe its 4 weeks or 4 month. Jupiter and moon has bad dignity so its probably not such a great job xd

Can anyone help with this one 😅

https://ibb.co/2t0RtXj

ElenaJ

It would be helpful to know what type of work you do or what type of job you are looking for. This would help identifying the significators.

christina1989

It would be helpful to know what type of work you do or what type of job you are looking for. This would help identifying the significators.

Public administration, something with law, files, accountant, but right now its really hard to find anything...

Last edited:

ElenaJ

You are Venus, in taurus in the 8th, in the sign of money and finances, while the 8th rules other people's money. This reflects your field as an accountant.
The job is midheaven and 6th house.
Part of Fortune sitting in the 10th near the midheaven is a very good sign.
Midheaven ruler is moon, in the 5th, and this position puzzles me.
Moon is also the question on your mind. Why the 5th?
This might have to do with children or with creativity, not law.
Moon approaches a square to Venus, you, but with no reception which would indicate a contact but not a positive reply.
However, the 6th co-ruler is Jupiter (law) and moon of the midheaven approaches a conjunction and this shows something coming together. The other co-ruler of the 6th is Neptune, who is in the 6th and is in exact trine to POF in the 10th. It moves slowly, but it will approach a sextile with pluto, who is co-ruler of your 2nd of income, so there is a connection of work and income.
You, Venus, square Jupiter as well as receiving a square from moon.
Mars is the other co-ruler of the 2nd of income, not strong by sign, approaching Uranus by sextile, who is exactly on the 8th cusp of other's finances, and also is co-ruler of the 5th.
So finally there is a link with 5th house
The position of Chiron on the 7th opposing you shows the difficulty you have been having, and added to this notice also all planets are on the western half of the chart, the "other" and none on your half. So the situation is in the hands of others, not yours.
You identified the main players here, just as I've laid them out, but they aren't connecting.
If we change our point of view, however, we may arrive at something positive.
You say your country is not doing well at the moment as far as jobs go. This is probably a general situation in most of the world, and not easy for anyone. Your area should be quite beautiful and a tourist attraction, is it? Tourism of course has been very hard hit this past year, but things are beginning to open up.
Notice that North Node, a point of strength for you, in the chart is in the 9th of foreign lands. The ruler of the 9th is mercury, who had conjunct Venus, and now has just changed signs entering its own sign so being strengthened. In fact, tourism is beginning to open up.
Mercury from the 9th will trine Saturn, ruler of 4th house of hospitality, and Saturn is in the 4th house. Also, the 5th would be income from hospitality (the 2nd from the 5th).
Moon now makes some sense.
Moon is in Saturn's sign, Saturn is in moon's natural house.
And, between Venus and Saturn there is mutual reception... Venus is in the terms and face of Saturn, while Saturn is in the terms of Venus.
The midheaven is cancer, caring, it is also water. And we saw Neptune of water favourable to the moon in the 6th.
Are there any possibilities near you of working with foreigners, in hospitality perhaps in the health area where visitors come for medical work in your country?
Also, an important and lucrative field is spas, are these near you? The whole field of well being.
Perhaps working in accounts for one of these companies? I know many Italians go to your country for dental work, for example. These treatments have all been blocked because of Covid but are now lifted and many people have had to put off treatment for the past year, but with the borders opening up, there will be a lot of this type of tourism happening.
Also spas with curative waters.
Does this make sense to you?
I'm sorry if this is a very long analysis, but it isn't an easy chart to find a positive solution, and I am also sorry I can't tell you a time and place etc specifically, but hopefully this is a guide to channel the positive energy that can lead you to a position.
Good luck, please send feedback.

tikana

Elena

that square is not negative
venus is strong
moon is in positive house.
maybe it will take a while to get a solid offer bc of moon being in fixed sign and in succeedent
short ascension square noneless.

ElenaJ

There is no reception between them, which is why I don't think the square in itself will lead to something concrete.
And the reason why I suggest shifting perspective, looking in another direction to make the most of the positive in the chart.
Hopefully something will work out, I agree with your timing.

tikana

There is no reception between them, which is why I don't think the square in itself will lead to something concrete.
And the reason why I suggest shifting perspective, looking in another direction to make the most of the positive in the chart.
Hopefully something will work out, I agree with your timing.

you dont need reception here
Venus projects and receives strength
moon is not peregrine but minor dignity
i dont see an issue here

ElenaJ

I think reception is always needed to assure a positive outcome with a square. Otherwise they are only bouncing off each other but not exchanging.

christina1989

You are Venus, in taurus in the 8th, in the sign of money and finances, while the 8th rules other people's money. This reflects your field as an accountant.
The job is midheaven and 6th house.
Part of Fortune sitting in the 10th near the midheaven is a very good sign.
Midheaven ruler is moon, in the 5th, and this position puzzles me.
Moon is also the question on your mind. Why the 5th?
This might have to do with children or with creativity, not law.
Moon approaches a square to Venus, you, but with no reception which would indicate a contact but not a positive reply.
However, the 6th co-ruler is Jupiter (law) and moon of the midheaven approaches a conjunction and this shows something coming together. The other co-ruler of the 6th is Neptune, who is in the 6th and is in exact trine to POF in the 10th. It moves slowly, but it will approach a sextile with pluto, who is co-ruler of your 2nd of income, so there is a connection of work and income.
You, Venus, square Jupiter as well as receiving a square from moon.
Mars is the other co-ruler of the 2nd of income, not strong by sign, approaching Uranus by sextile, who is exactly on the 8th cusp of other's finances, and also is co-ruler of the 5th.
So finally there is a link with 5th house
The position of Chiron on the 7th opposing you shows the difficulty you have been having, and added to this notice also all planets are on the western half of the chart, the "other" and none on your half. So the situation is in the hands of others, not yours.
You identified the main players here, just as I've laid them out, but they aren't connecting.
If we change our point of view, however, we may arrive at something positive.
You say your country is not doing well at the moment as far as jobs go. This is probably a general situation in most of the world, and not easy for anyone. Your area should be quite beautiful and a tourist attraction, is it? Tourism of course has been very hard hit this past year, but things are beginning to open up.
Notice that North Node, a point of strength for you, in the chart is in the 9th of foreign lands. The ruler of the 9th is mercury, who had conjunct Venus, and now has just changed signs entering its own sign so being strengthened. In fact, tourism is beginning to open up.
Mercury from the 9th will trine Saturn, ruler of 4th house of hospitality, and Saturn is in the 4th house. Also, the 5th would be income from hospitality (the 2nd from the 5th).
Moon now makes some sense.
Moon is in Saturn's sign, Saturn is in moon's natural house.
And, between Venus and Saturn there is mutual reception... Venus is in the terms and face of Saturn, while Saturn is in the terms of Venus.
The midheaven is cancer, caring, it is also water. And we saw Neptune of water favourable to the moon in the 6th.
Are there any possibilities near you of working with foreigners, in hospitality perhaps in the health area where visitors come for medical work in your country?
Also, an important and lucrative field is spas, are these near you? The whole field of well being.
Perhaps working in accounts for one of these companies? I know many Italians go to your country for dental work, for example. These treatments have all been blocked because of Covid but are now lifted and many people have had to put off treatment for the past year, but with the borders opening up, there will be a lot of this type of tourism happening.
Also spas with curative waters.
Does this make sense to you?
I'm sorry if this is a very long analysis, but it isn't an easy chart to find a positive solution, and I am also sorry I can't tell you a time and place etc specifically, but hopefully this is a guide to channel the positive energy that can lead you to a position.
Good luck, please send feedback.

Tnx, my mother works in hospital as nurse and i might get job in hospital but its more manual and it probably wont be very soon.

Yes in my country Tourism is big but too many People without job and more experience than me, i dont have experience in that kind a work..
Whatever job it is its not enough for living here but i just hope its not job that i will hate 🤣

I will update 😱

tikana

I think reception is always needed to assure a positive outcome with a square. Otherwise they are only bouncing off each other but not exchanging.

moon applies to venus so .. moon is doing the chasing.. to me it makes sense

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"Yes in my country Tourism is big but too many People without job and more experience than me, I don't have experience in that kind a work."

You don't need experience in tourism, you have experience in accounting, so the chart suggests applying for the type of job you know, but in the field that the chart indicates.
Hospital work is another possible area.

Good luck, and please do update us.

christina1989

"Yes in my country Tourism is big but too many People without job and more experience than me, I don't have experience in that kind a work."

You don't need experience in tourism, you have experience in accounting, so the chart suggests applying for the type of job you know, but in the field that the chart indicates.
Hospital work is another possible area.

Good luck, and please do update us.

Hello again..Yesterday i got phonecall, my agency called if i wanna be an extra in movie, shooting is in the beginning of june and that there is some commercial and they are looking for someone to be in commercial but i dont know if ill get that too..

Anyway for me this is not a real job i sometimes get called for this type of work but when i asked question when will i get a job i didnt have this on my mind 😣
I hope ill get real job soon 😫

ElenaJ

That's good. Neptune in the 6th, is film/cinema.
Moon in 5th is creativity.
Approaching Jupiter, co-ruler of the 6th of work.
Go for it!

ElenaJ

You're funny!
Get your foot in the door! Who knows where it might lead?
It's a type of work that reflects what is in the chart you posted.

christina1989

You're funny!
Get your foot in the door! Who knows where it might lead?
It's a type of work that reflects what is in the chart you posted.

This is sad i am almost 30 and for living i am extra in shitty movies..yes my future is bright 😭

I just want normal steady job.. oh well ill cast new chart in month or in like 2 days 🤣