Career, sexuality and death? (heavy Lilith influences, Uranus in 8th house)

waybread

I am so sorry you've had to live through all of these experiences. They seem like a lot for anyone to bear, let alone a young person.

Happy birthday.

Your horoscope does show some difficulties, but I wouldn't see your horoscope as difficult enough to explain all of the troubles you've described. Sometimes we would need to look at more charts, like those for your mother, father, and step father. Your mother seems like she is mentally ill.

Incidentally, your English is really good. Something we'd expect from someone with Saturn and Mercury in mutual reception.

On men hitting on you: the ascendant shows how other people experience us, whether in a way we want to happen or not. With your Leo rising and Jupiter in the first house, you probably are very attractive-- whether you feel this way about yourself or not. With moon trine Venus, others probably see you as very feminine.

I hope that by now you have some good skills for dealing with those creepy guys who do not know how to treat a lady.

Mars-Pluto opposite Saturn suggests a lot of tension.

With sun-Neptune, you can be the visionary, but it can also be difficult to maintain a consistent sense of self.

Is a university education a possibility for you? I hope so. You have writing ability.

waybread

Yes, unfortunately we don't get to choose those difficult family members.

You can still construct charts for them if you know their birth dates and locations. Input the birth time as "unknown." You will get charts without houses (which are time-sensitive) but you can still see a lot in them.