Help with friendships in solar return

Imagication

Diving into interpreting my first solar return and I'm finding some parts easy to grasp and others at a loss :p

I went in wondering about a few things:

1) Career-wise, should I go for a drastic change (new employer) or remain in a stable, less comfortable environment as I work through issues with people I have to take directive from.

2) Fullmoons, srsly, when will they stop... Since February, each full moon phase has come with an inevitable love affair on a personal level of some sort - with a person (all of which have been unrequited), event, dream, stroke of luck, etc.

3) I was advised by a friend who studies astrology to avoid influences from an orb of friendship as they would be counter-productive. If this could be seen in terms of keeping with the close boundaries already set, it makes sense. This last is my main concern, as I honestly have to say I don't know if I can trust the advice given regarding friendships and got to thinking what my solar return coming up could signify.

Sun and moon in return conditions make sense to me in terms of career, work, children and home responsibilities, etc. Would my interpretation of the degree of the moon to be correct to say that the monthly desire-based 'falls' could still be a pressing theme, but in a sense of finding a resolution or stable outlet at some point in the year?

The hard aspects are themes I've been working on for months already, and case in point tonight am indulging in my love affair of taking my daughters to concerts to make up for my own lack of friends to go with when I was young :D

Thanks in advance for anyone with the time to take a peek and tell me what you think regarding new influences on a personal level.

One other thing - should I even bother reading too far into some of the asteroid conjunctions and placements? I generally try to just take note of conjuncts in synastry or returns with them as I'm still working on fundamentals, anyway.

Last edited: