Are They Trying To Fire Me? I'm a New teacher

LillyLane

Hi,

I just started in September. I teach a state funded pre k. I have a masters and am dual certified. I had a good political connection and unfortunately worry that may have something to do with this issue.

See, I am not caring about politics but it seems to be a big issue in the local communities. I worked awhile in the system before getting this job. Anyway,

I have received two bad evaluations and the last one was completely unfair. I wonder are they trying to put someone else in with higher political connection? Or why are they doing this to me?

I received 1's on indoor gross motor. Come on! How can you evaluate me on something we do not even plan and how can you evaluate in the classroom gym with 13 4/5 year olds??? You get me?

This is why I ask are they trying to fire me? I also had all 2's on a 1-4 scale. So this is not as I hoped for as I come to work early leave late and buy everything myself. I give as much to them as possible....I truly do my best. I just feel like this is unjust. I know I have things to work on- but truly I am upset....as I give my students as I would want someone to give to me.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_3047_are_they_trying_to_fire_me.3248.8864.jpg
    astro_2gw_3047_are_they_trying_to_fire_me.3248.8864.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 29

tikana

umm I SOOOOO do not like this

moon/venus open enemy
then moon/mars
then you and your L10 are about to change signs into a fall

i wanna say yes
plus merc just passed jup and applies to saturn

LillyLane

Hi Tik,

Yes I see we are both going into our fall...and to connect to the sun. Maybe that could be the union? I do not know what to do I am damned if I do and damned if I don't I feel. Our school lost a Vice principal and has been having many issues....funding issues maybe another one coming up due to the US education plan. However, the recent event where we had a major shake up with a securityissue at my school has gotten some administrators in a lot of hot water and possible law suits. I think my school supervisor is in trouble and maybe that could be the issue as well? Although, I do not know what to do? Maybe my union rep can help me out?

dr. farr

I'll use the 12th house for enemies (oldtime Arabic house allocation for enemies, especially for enemies plotting in secret)
-1st house = Virgo = Mercury = querent
-12th house = Leo = Sun = enemies
-now, the Sun is conjunct the Dragon's Tail (South Node)-so, since we are talking here about something "evil" (ie unfair) possibly being "plotted", and since the SN always increases anything evil it can possibly be connected with, I would have to say that this connection strongly suggests that they are plotting or otherwise try to have you fired
-you (Mercury) flow toward the Sun, so I think this shows you will have to pass through this difficult matter...

My answer to your question: yes...

LillyLane

Thanks Dr. Farr,

I do see how you get your answer. I guess I will have to ask another question like will they fire me, they are trying....we do agree. But to do is another answer.....this is a very tough job and is trying the first year. I do not know what will happen....the field is going through an unstable time. I am afraid.

dr. farr

Thanks Dr. Farr,

I do see how you get your answer. I guess I will have to ask another question like will they fire me, they are trying....we do agree. But to do is another answer.....this is a very tough job and is trying the first year. I do not know what will happen....the field is going through an unstable time. I am afraid.
Yes, the question (I believe) would be if you will be discharged from your current position.

LillyLane

So, I did not ask if I was going to be fired but if they are trying to fire me. Which means they are just causing me stress and wanting to get someone else in the position that they want... so, my friend who is a bit of a liar I feel or a bit unstable. She told me as I was out today she told me they are gossiping about me taking the school lunches from the kids. I never did that but my assistants have been doing so and others as well. Yet I asked to pay for it and they are making it like I am stealing lunches. They want to pick on me! Meanwhile I see the secretary and some others doing the same. Not one administrator confronted me about this but apparently I'm in trouble about this too. It was one time I asked for a lunch and I was trying to buy it! But they gave it to me for free. So if I'm not allowed why give ? Then crucify me for it. It was chicken nuggets. Then everyone should be in trouble for the lunches. This is all because the school is being audited for negligence - and I had nothing to do with that! That was on them!!

LillyLane

Hi Dr. Farr,
Well I did speak up and it was helpful but still not sure how this will all pan out. They say they want me to do well and they are not trying to find things to fault me on...but I know other teachers that get away with the same stuff and I wonder if it is political, I feel they are out to get me. I am a strong type that is confident with my work and I do enjoy it. I just have not been able to get a break.