Can you see where my career strengths are?

sachapac

Request to delete - request to delete - request to delete

Attachments

• CSP Chart.gif
    CSP Chart.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

muchacho

Your Sun is rather weak, so don't do any high profile jobs. Additionally, using whole sign houses, your 10th house ruler is in the 12th which would suggest exactly the same. Your strongest planets are Saturn and Mars, your strongest houses are the 4th and the 6th. So this doesn't actually look like the creative route, especially with Sun as 11th lord in 2nd. 10th lord in 12th could also indicate work for multinational organizations, work abroad or work with charities or even in the spiritual arena. So with a strong Mars and a strong 6th house you should be a fighter nevertheless. maybe fighting for a good or higher cause? But it should nevertheless be something down to earth, something that has substance.

Osamenor

Staff member
What kind of creative route do you want to take? Become an artist, writer, musician, or something else in the creative arts? Or start your own business? Or do something else, maybe something mainstream done in a creative way?

Has this kind of shakeup happened in your life before? Have you moved frequently? I ask because this sounds very Uranian, and you have Uranus right on your IC. That would suggest restlessness and/or frequent change in your home life, residence, family, that kind of thing. Did you come from a family that moved frequently, was chaotic in some way, or was simply unusual?

Uranus is currently transiting your seventh house (relationships, partnership), which means a square to your tenth (career, public reputation) and your fourth (home, family), and opposition to your first (identity). What surprises me is that this happened so recently. As an astrologer, I would expect something like this to happen, if it happens, when Uranus crosses your DC. But Uranus crossed your DC about three years ago.

However, Mars is currently applying conjunction to Uranus, having crossed your DC in just the last month and your IC a few months ago, and Venus just crossed your DC, is squaring your MC/IC and natal Uranus, and soon to go retrograde, back over your DC. I suppose that could easily be connected with the end of your relationship and the home and career dominoes falling in turn. If there were similar themes in your last solar return chart, the Uranus/Mars/Venus/DC indicators would manifest very strongly.

In any case, you know what you don't want, and it's wise to take this time to make a change for the better. Sixth house cusp in Pisces suggests that you need to do day-to-day work that fits a Pisces-like theme: intuitive, creative, maybe caring. But both the traditional ruler (Jupiter) and the modern ruler (Neptune) of your sixth house are in earth signs, which suggests a need for structure, detail, security, and practicality.

What was it about your previous work environment that didn't work for you? Was it heavy on structure and low on room for creativity? Your chart suggests you need both in your work. If you had too much structure at your last job, you might feel like throwing structure to the winds and getting purely creative--but complete lack of structure won't work for you, either.

Osamenor

Staff member
Because you put your comments inside the quote box, I can't quote them and respond individually, which is what I would prefer to do. So I may not give my best reply, but:

If you want to know what themes are in your solar return chart, cast one. You can do that in the extended chart section at Astrodienst. I find natal+solar return with solar return houses to be the best option: it shows all your solar return house cusps and makes it clear how the solar return chart aspects your natal chart. Be sure to set the reference place for your solar return to wherever you were when you had your last birthday, not your birthplace, unless you were living in the same city where you were born. If you post your solar return chart, we can look for themes together.

The "sun is weak" stuff is not the kind of astrology I practice, so I can't interpret that.

To go further with career advice, what kind of new opportunity do you see? When you say you want to take a creative route, what do you mean by that? Creative in what way?

"Caring nature, but probing" sounds very like your chart. Your sun and greatest planetary concentration are in Scorpio, which does indeed probe and investigate--Scorpio is about hidden things, and looking for what's hidden; archetypally, Scorpio can be the detective or the hypnotist--and there is quite a bit about your chart to suggest a caring nature, particularly one that you would want to bring out in your work.

What made you stop studying medicine? Is there any possibility of returning to it?

Your chart looks very like a healer's chart to me. Maybe a doctor, maybe a therapist, maybe another kind of professional healer.

sibylline

You still didn't say what sort of creative careers you're interested in?

I agree you could do well in a healing profession working with the public. One of my close friends has a similar chart with Libra Rising, Cancer MC, Moon in Virgo (but in the 12th), 4th house cluster, etc. She is a nurse soon to be nurse anesthetist. Not the most creative but there are other avenues for you beyond traditional medicine. I think you'd also do well in a research career, if that interests you.

aldebaran

Having the Moon(ruler of MC) in 11th probably makes very difficult for you to feel a little satisfied if working in an environment that is opposite to your ethical values.

To work in the 11th you need to incorporate the Revolutionary Aquarian - at least a little bit.

And your 11th is in Leo, the Sun, which needs a kind of control, self-expression... The Sun, that you have in Scorpio - the sign of power, of hidden power.
With all those planets in Scorpio you are probably much more perceptive of the evil-routine of certain business than most people, what makes it even more difficult to work this way.

The Moon as the ruler urges you to work in something you feel emotionally involved and satisfied. Having the Moon ruling MC is always a bit complicated, because we quite have a concept that "emotions" are the opposite of "serious deeds, work, career". This is correct to astrology, once Saturn rules naturally the MC - but for some people, the opposite of it is the natural way!

With Saturn in Aquarius, so much Scorpio, perhaps only your Ascendant in Libra with it's kind ruler in Virgo at the dreamy 12th house that made you believe you could bear working in what doesn't fill you - in ethical and emotional way.

Nonetheless, the only "difficult" part that appears in your MC is having the Moon ruling it(1/12 of humans have it), the aspects seems soft - and Jupiter conjunct the Moon is quite a Sign of great things.