Unaspected Planets - using Minor configs

Viviene

Here is the chart showing The Ram's chart with minors and the closest aspects listed on the left:

http://i.imgur.com/jgMbjdK.jpg

As you can see by following the orange lines from your Mars, the closest aspect in your whole chart is a semi-septile to Pluto. There is also a close biseptile to Venus. Can you relate to the connection between your Mars and these planets?

The septile is an unconventional aspect and can have an obsessive quality, certainly there is a compulsive quality attached to the planets involved. There is also an anxious quality to the septile in my experience. Added to this is a semi-square between Mars and Jupiter, which would serve to expand the Mars expression. In addition, there is a close 150 between the Sun and Pluto and a semi-square between the Moon and Pluto

Hence even more of a plutonian theme - with the Mars, Moon and Sun connected to Pluto. Neptune also hooks up with a close square to that Sun.

Mercury is biseptile Neptune - a creative, and unusual imagination. I would be interested in your feedback. Cheers

raqun

Raqun, thanks so much for contributing your chart, with it's scantily clad venus - major aspect wise. Here is a link to your chart showing the minors and a list of your closest aspects:
http://i.imgur.com/JMymvf5.jpg

I read your brief precis of your life on the other thread you provided the link for, and it seems that love plays a big role. Looking at the minors to your Venus I am not surprised.

Your very concentrated chart is encompassed by a triangular formation involving Sun/Pluto quintile Mars and then up to Venus. That is a very passionate configuration indeed! Just follow the yellow lines to see the triangle - and look over to the list on the left. The yellow arms from the Mars quintile Sun/Pluto make that triangle with Venus.

You say you were the cool kid in high school and never any problems getting the girls. Again not surprising with such an attractive combo. The quintile is a terrific aspect, with a lot of talent in the areas symbolised by the planets involved. A shame about the Moon conjunct Saturn putting a damper on things with the ladies - but it does explain why you have long-lived relationships, which is not a bad thing. Revenge and jealousy are part and parcel of such a Scorpionic chart. Hurt runs deep.

The Moon is also involved in a septile with Jupiter, triangulating up to Uranus. Hence I would think you need a degree of excitement in your life too, and despite the Moon/Saturn you would be drawn to unusual women and experiences. A most unusual chart, as it is so concentrated. I

With the Capricorn Mars I would also suspect a lot of ambition, and since it is tied up with your determined Sun/Pluto in equally determined Scorpio, I expect you are a very driven and hardworking person. You don't get straight A grades at school without hard work.

A Systems engineer you say? Again not surprising given that nice tight semi-sextile between your Mercury and Uranus - both at 11 degrees. The 30 is very much overlooked I believe, and gives a lot of finely honed ability in the areas of the planets involved, if you are prepared to put in the energy. Very bright.

Thank you for your interpretation, I can relate. I will study this in more depth as soon as I have some more free time. My work and personal life are both pretty intense right now, so I can't really concentrate on astrology atm. I will and return to this thread when I think some more on the things you wrote here!

Quick: Yes love does play a big role as does anxiety. I had been given hints and then studied in some more depth that Uranus/Venus conjunction is also attributing to this. The more I look at it, the more it seems to me that Uranus is also very important in my "problems". I can be a very hard working person, but only until I reach the point where it seems it isn't worth it any more. Then I usually do a quick cut which always hits me hard somewhere down the road.

Ty, Gaj

Krewster

Looking at The Ram's chart in the light of the background provided, I'd think the experiences ascribed to Moon 45 Pluto could be partly attributable to the three-times-looser Moon semi-septile Jup (which ime confers an imperious/over-boss-like persona e.g., of the type upper management really likes in mid-level managers). It might be hard to separate the influences of these two aspects but I wonder if you can relate (e.g., is your Moon 3 parts scary/intense and 1 part imperious?).

Curious about two other aspects in your chart Ram:

-the septile series aspects Mars makes to Ven and to Pluto: wondering if you have more than average starts/stops in relationships which most people would consider grounds for extending sympathy for which you don't feel the need?

-your Sun in that 135-90-45 triangle with Sat and Nept (but more tightly tri-decile to Uran): wondering if you can tune into the 135 to Sat as perhaps having to wade through something thicker than water to achieve life goals or whether Uran just transports you to where you want to be - or a combo?

Viviene

Thanks for your feedback Ram :) Interesting feedback, especially that you have such a powerful effect on others.

I am not sure that I would ascribe that entirely to the Moon semi-square Pluto. Certainly that would give an uncomfortable intensity, but I myself have a close Moon Pluto conjunction, and whilst I am intense, I do not scare people off by my sheer presence :)

I would be looking more closely at some of the other aspects to that Pluto, and the Scorpio influence. I too am interested in the effect of having Mars and Venus both in septile aspects to Pluto and how that works out in your love life.

The Mercury bisept Neptune can be quite tricky in terms of achieving clarity of thought I would think. I have a trine between the two, and I am quite happy to space out etc, but the septile is more nervous. Hence I would expect a skill related to this aspect, such as prophecy, but I would also think a certain amount of paranoia associated?

The Ram

My moon is those things, but it's more too. My moon and the south node are in the 4th and I have Ceres almost exactly conjunct my sun off by 0'04 deg in the 8th. I'm quite receptive and nurtering in nature, for a man unusually so. So actually some ppl have called me too soft.

Yet my nodes are conjunct Aldebaran and Antares, 2 of the more violent fixed stars. In my planets I have my Sun in Aries, Mars in Scorps. Yet my moon is in the 4th and my Venus is in Pisces in the 7th. I'm mainly influenced by water and fire, all 3 signs of each, which is also reflected in my Pisces/Aries cusp Sun.

There's a heavy duality about me and that shows up in my Tarot, my numerology and my thought processes. In my astrology it's shown by my previous mentions of planetary positions and my Uranus/Moon/South Node conjunction, one description I've heard of this that really resonates is that there's another personality from a past life and in this life I have to integrate it.

It's like a part of me is highly receptive/nurturing/compassionate and into healing and another part has a warrior mindset and craves power/revenge, is very projective and enjoys fighting. My chiron mars opp may accpunt for it a bit too.

About Jupiter/Moon. Ya that makes sense, ppl have said about how I carry myself I kind of look like a badass or "cocky." I think I kind of use it as a shield to make myself appear less sensitive than I am.

Septile Mars to pluto and venus. It used to be the opposite actually. I'd overlook red flags and wound up paying for it. Now I don't, so yes I do fit that description now. Now everything has to be perfect (well not quite) or I won't waste my time.

The triangle: Yea Saturns made a few things tricky. But for the most part things have came easier to me than most. A lot of synchronicities, especially the past few years, but this year and last they've been steadily intensifying. A lot of pieces are just falling into place now. Come to think of it Uranus did enter my home sign 2 years ago, now at 12 degrees Aries it's gonna retrograde trine my south node at 9 deg Sag, then when it moves direct it's gonna Trine my natal Uranus at 13 deg Sag, then my Moon at 16 Sag and conjunt my merc at about the same time. Plus pluto is basically exactly conjunct my natal Jupiter at 10 degrees Cap. No wonder things have been falling in place more lately.

About Moon Pluto. Yeah it definitely depends on my mood. I've been in a better mood these past few days and ppl are more drawn to me. Even wearing sunglasses ppl can just feel my energy positive or negative. My sun in the 8th and my 3 planets in Scorpio probably do intensify it.

Merc/Neptune. Staying present is tricky for me, when I'm present my mind is razor sharp and quite quick. When I'm not and my minds bogged down with thoughts on the past, percieved slights, etc I'm still a bit above average, but nowhere close to when I'm present. I do get kind of paranoid at times and make mountains out of molehills. But I also percieve things in others and situations that others don't. As I'm getting older I find the latter to be increasing and the former to be decreasing. Thankfully.

Tri deciles: I have my sun tri decile uranus and my moon. Sun moon is a bit looser, but they're both luminaries. Tri decile suggests unconventionality? makes sense. I've always been pretty different from the pack.

Last edited:

Viviene

A bit more on Mars septiles, these meanings really resonate for me:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrological-aspects/septile-7th-harmonic.php

"Venus septile Mars: Romantically in love with the idea of power, force and dynamic action; loving to be loved for one's forcefulness, dynamism or sexuality. "

and

"Mars septile Pluto: Inspired by programmes of action that are ruthless, hard and uncompromising; believing in driving oneself very hard to achieve results; expressing the message in one's actions and one's art. "

And the Jupiter septile. Except for the typically positive part, I'm popsitive more than I'm not, but still I'm definitely negative at times:

http://members.wizzards.net/~magyan/Moon_Aspects.html

Moon septile Jupiter
You live with a faith you can�t explain or understand, and yet you are unwavering. You know there is a higher force at work in your life; you feel it, and as you look back you recognize its guidance throughout your life. Your knowing can inspire others, and you may be regarded as a sage or wise one. Your attitude is typically quite positive.

Thanks for the feedback Ram :) The Venus Mars Pluto septile is interesting to me, and good to hear from one has it. I know a girl with these in a 7 series kite with Uranus as well.

Also interesting about your Merc Nept 7 series aspect. Perceived slights, disconnect at times, and a tendency to dwell a little on the negative, but insights and unique point of view on the positive. I do know a woman who has this same aspect too. She has a tendency to twist the truth a little, and I am not suggesting all those with such an aspect would be like this - but am curious of course.

Viviene

Very interesting chart indeed - that Neptune certainly gets a lot of attention. I will get back to you after I have digested it a little better. Thanks :)