About An Ex-Friend

LovelyMissAries

Hi again :)

So... as far my horary expertise go I'm still a novice in a way. I don't know how to answer questions about the past and was hoping I could find help here like last time (Tikana, Rafaella you guys and everyone else who contributed were great!)

This question is about a guy I saw casually / was involved with for a few months. We were getting to know each other but attracted, so I wouldn't say we were dating thus I don't know what house to use. I guess 7th? Anyway I ended it and it was a big fight and we didn't speak for 6 months. It was at that point he texted me (out of nowhere!) hesitantly asking to be friends again. I said okay, but we didn't hang out and it's not like we caught up in depth so I was confused why he bothered reaching out. I deleted him in March and as far as I can tell we're out of each other's lives for good.

I just wondered if this chart could give a reason why he reached out the second time and what houses represent that situation. In the mean time I'll be looking on threads and adding what I can. Thank you!

Attachments

• NoahHrry.jpg
    NoahHrry.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 27

LovelyMissAries

At the very least I can look at the 7th and see what that's doing. If he's Jupiter he's in the 12th house (how fitting because after I was genuinely confused as to why he bothered contacting me). Is it important that he's in my ASC sign of Virgo? I know Mercury is in Libra so it's not a mutual reception, so just wondered.

With Jupiter squaring Saturn and opposing Jupiter, and him being in my ASC sign would it be a big leap to say he was unhappy without me?

I take it Moon is my co-significator and making a separating opposition from Jupiter (which would mean our reconnection already happened and fell apart again, just as oppositions foretell) Also fitting is Moon's opposition to Mars. I was indeed the one upset...but I see Mars is applying to Jupiter and am confused. I'm trying to stick to the past-tense form of the question but dunno how to interpret applying aspects in that case.

-Is it significant at all that we are both in each other's 12th houses? Is that a mutual reception?

Argh, I'm confused. Help me!

rafaella

At the very least I can look at the 7th and see what that's doing. If he's Jupiter he's in the 12th house (how fitting because after I was genuinely confused as to why he bothered contacting me). Is it important that he's in my ASC sign of Virgo? I know Mercury is in Libra so it's not a mutual reception, so just wondered.

With Jupiter squaring Saturn and opposing Jupiter, and him being in my ASC sign would it be a big leap to say he was unhappy without me?

I take it Moon is my co-significator and making a separating opposition from Jupiter (which would mean our reconnection already happened and fell apart again, just as oppositions foretell) Also fitting is Moon's opposition to Mars. I was indeed the one upset...but I see Mars is applying to Jupiter and am confused. I'm trying to stick to the past-tense form of the question but dunno how to interpret applying aspects in that case.

-Is it significant at all that we are both in each other's 12th houses? Is that a mutual reception?

Argh, I'm confused. Help me!

Sorry, don't have much time but will respond quickly. Yes there is mutual reception. Moon in sign of Jupiter, Jupiter in triplicity of Moon (its a night chart as Sun is below horizon). Here is the table http://www.skyscript.co.uk/essential_dignities.html

I would based on reception he does like you (Jupiter is also in sign of Mercury, you), so he likes you quite a bit however in the 12th he may not be too open about himself and what he feels. The recent opposition confirms your separation and difficulty. Because of mutual reception it can still work out between you if you wanted to extend a hand.

sorry, got to go...

LovelyMissAries

Sorry, don't have much time but will respond quickly. Yes there is mutual reception. Moon in sign of Jupiter, Jupiter in triplicity of Moon (its a night chart as Sun is below horizon). Here is the table http://www.skyscript.co.uk/essential_dignities.html

I would based on reception he does like you (Jupiter is also in sign of Mercury, you), so he likes you quite a bit however in the 12th he may not be too open about himself and what he feels. The recent opposition confirms your separation and difficulty. Because of mutual reception it can still work out between you if you wanted to extend a hand.

sorry, got to go...

Hey thank you for replying!

Is it possible this chart describes a different person? The guy I asked about has an Aries Sun, Sag Moon, Mercury in Aries and Venus in Pisces. I believe he's open about how he feels and about himself. The reason is you described that guy I cast the last horary chart about and HE actually extended a hand to me today! He is not open about himself AT ALL (Capricorn moon Mercury and Mars in Scorpio) so it surprised me that he did that and he's alluded to liking me in the past.

Maybe it's about them both (*pats self on the back*)

Either way, thank you for the clarification. :)

rafaella

Hey thank you for replying!

Is it possible this chart describes a different person? The guy I asked about has an Aries Sun, Sag Moon, Mercury in Aries and Venus in Pisces. I believe he's open about how he feels and about himself. The reason is you described that guy I cast the last horary chart about and HE actually extended a hand to me today! He is not open about himself AT ALL (Capricorn moon Mercury and Mars in Scorpio) so it surprised me that he did that and he's alluded to liking me in the past.

Maybe it's about them both (*pats self on the back*)

Either way, thank you for the clarification. :)

yes the chart could be describing both of them. I find many times even if one is asking about a particular guy, many times the chart may show more and may show other things that are having an effect on the situation. And with you I know the other guy does get in the way for you to move on with somebody new.

Jupiter could be the other guy, whilst Sun is this Aries man. Sun is in your house, right in your face and combusting Mercury. So this would show he is quite attracted to you and so are you. But the emotions are with Jupiter, notice how Moon is in 6th (in his 12th and he is in your 12th) both of you not open with each other.

LovelyMissAries

yes the chart could be describing both of them. I find many times even if one is asking about a particular guy, many times the chart may show more and may show other things that are having an effect on the situation. And with you I know the other guy does get in the way for you to move on with somebody new.

Jupiter could be the other guy, whilst Sun is this Aries man. Sun is in your house, right in your face and combusting Mercury. So this would show he is quite attracted to you and so are you. But the emotions are with Jupiter, notice how Moon is in 6th (in his 12th and he is in your 12th) both of you not open with each other.

Okay good to know that's possible in horary. Gah, Horary is so great isn't it?! I did Tarot for YEARS thinking that was the end all (in a way) 'til I started practicing horary and the accuracy amazes me every time.

Sun may be in my house but I haven't seen the Aries guy since May. Dunno if that matters. Either way I am learning so I appreciate your help :) No, me and the other guy are not open with each other at all - very true.