perspective

graay ghost

His unorthodox monologues have been thought-provoking. I don't see how he is "wasting time" by putting his ideas out there for people to judge and consider.

I think they were more talking about Nora wasting her own time... Why yammer away on an obscure forum on the internet when you could be out in the real world doing good?

conspiracy theorist

I think they were more talking about Nora wasting her own time... Why yammer away on an obscure forum on the internet when you could be out in the real world doing good?

If they're stories are to be believed, they've done the trekking already and are now in the wise old man phase imparting their experiences to the younger generation.

noraleader

Banned
having watched the sun go down and being dissatisfied with what i had written, i think it is a greater service if i am emphatic. the above topics are all relatively complete.

it is my nature to prosletyse, i don't really enjoy when i become the topic. answer: i am a victim. plain and simple. poor me huh. thread/account crashes and burns.

my erudition and education encouraged me to concern myself with cultural ideas early in life. i am an arcologist, which means life experience with an intentional cultural solution. my "achievement" in life was to "encourage" (along with a team of persistent allies) the developing music software market to produce free resources, so that people who aren't millionaires can "have valid ideas" as well ;) >>> dambusting the headwaters of memetic distribution. power to the fellaheen.

and somewhere in there, or somewhere else, i really pissed someone off (or, was it something else...), and have been subjected to well, ..blackballing, let's call it.. since then. james walbert.. wired magazine.. friend of mine. read it, let your eyes fall out and roll around on the floor some.

so eg. i had said.. "hmm hah 9/11.. there are some complexities, involvement to expressing my perspective here..." indeed. i don't get much sleep. i also don't get to write much that people are going to read. in fact, i don't know what i'm going to get from day to day, and that's how it has been.

mechanistic, institutional cultural "bullying". you won't see it unless you see it. closing in on 11 years. i could pull unbelievable experiences out of my butt all day, i forget a lot of them, because one tries to remember the good things. but they are "unbelievable" like you wouldn't believe, and i wouldn't blame you.

i do have a genuine interest in learning more about astrology, but the convoluted form of day to day existence lends me towards more casual absorbtion, eg. picking up that solar conjuncts are "combust" in a recent post. my interest is of course motivated by duress. who seeks answers when they have the ability to pursue objectives?

to make posts like this one..
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=664650#post664650

about epistemology, the nature of knowledge, and what we consider to be fact, are really the greatest manifestation of my function i am permitted nowadays. ask me about terms like "false advocacy," "perception management".

i don't really want to "give myself away," because i have no interest in allowing others to "tell me about myself". i get this all day, all night. so no amusing answers. i'll say.. venus combust in aquarius. this squares jupiter and saturn, which are opposed. virgo ascendant conjunct with moon. tight configurations. it's an incomplete picture, so forget about it for the time being. i have insights beyond astrology. :)

to me, cultural discourse is "a fine thing in the world," and i do like to read, though mostly, new ideas don't do me much good, as each day i must live like i am about to die. (ask me about suffering! lou hong meng. shaolin temple is no big deal.)

one of the things i wanted to post about eventually, and it's a shame to do it here and be so dramatic, but i think it's good to be *convincing*.. i don't want to get into identity. Targeted Individual is already "famous". i enjoyed "just discussing ideas".

but -

as a dsp author level audio synthesist, i'm "rather skilled." over the last ~decade, as my life falls amazingly apart, it's amazing what is next, and even "after this and this and this" this kind of takes the cake.

because, i can prove it, and, because no one cares even slightly.

check it out -

https://xoxos.bandcamp.com/track/blam-i-go-off-voodoo-leffanta-its-ultraviolence
"just enjoy this" because i am far beyond the slightest concern for any unappreciative reaction.

six seconds (bandcamp, relatively safe prospect). what you are hearing is a "randomised" process.. stochastic/aleatoric/algorithmic/procedural audio. it is the audio equivalent to throwing a bucket of paint onto a canvas.

those six seconds, right there, are, in my opinion, rather clear and overt, and require very little application to discern what is beign heard.

wouldn't you agree? try it and see. at least, if you are going to gift me with any opinion on the matter, please do so first..

if you find the matter interesting, let's make another thread for discussion in the appropriate forum :) i have discussed, at length, the method in several places, which can easily be reproduced, and demonstrate that this is indeed absolutely paranormal.

of course, not only do we speak regularly throughout the day, but, i recorded *two entire albums* (it's difficult.. i'm a synthesist, i do anything.. but these recordings.. happen to be "hardcore rap" which a lot of people don't care for.

so, as far as who is a derisible poser ;) "not only am i a victim of organised stalking", i also made two "hardcore rap" albums with higher beings eg. demons, angels, djinn and such (one of them quite famous!)

ask yourself, how you would face the world each day, if you had accomplished such a thing, unexpectedly, and it was a minor concern, because of the nature of other things you deal with, and everyone around you thought it was no big deal, because they have to buy some candy at the store. or something. it's just time for me to stop writing this post.

here's my original closer,
nowadays we are all americans to some extent ;)

*edit* ..reading.. no, tight angles = not combust, my venus is cazimi.

Last edited: