Go or no go...?

megaevil

Hello!

I recently met this wonderful guy... He's a scorpio, and I want to see if we have any good chance of having a good relationship, and if I should give him a chance and wait. I met him through an online website about 5 months ago. We started chatting online and then exchanged numbers. We started texting casually (but he is not much of a texter) and after a few dates, he was very clear to me that he didn't want to be in a relationship and that this was only a casual thing.

We would meet on average once in one to two weeks. I'm not a shy person with a guy usually but for some reason when I see him, I get VERY VERY SHY and intimidated by him!!! But every time we met, I felt easier with him and he seemed to relax with me also.

However, just as I was feeling we were getting really good vibes being together, he stopped asking to meet up with me. He did send me a few casual texts to ask me about my days. It's almost a month and a half since last time I saw him. I feel very disappointed because we were getting along really well and all of the sudden, he seemed to disappear!!

He recently got promoted and did tell me in the text that he was very stressed out because he was asking for a raise (which he was told to be assessed after three month probation) and also preparing to go back to school for master's degree. I was wondering if that was the reason why he suddenly stopped communicating with me.

As I said, it's been a month and a half, and I am at the crossroad of deciding wheter to quiet on him or be patient and wait for him to contact me back. I texted him a few times but he was either slow to respond (took a day or longer) or totally ignored me. Now I feel reluctant to send him anymore texts. I don't want to bother him and give him more stress.

I attached our charts below. I wonder if he's feeling as strongly as I am. I do want to wait because I do feel like he likes me and I can't find any reason for him to suddenly hating me...

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_megaevil_hp.19756.29553.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_megaevil_hp.19756.29553.gif
    49.4 KB · Views: 33
  • astro_w2gw_02_grln_hp.19871.33285.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_grln_hp.19871.33285.gif
    47.3 KB · Views: 31

ashriia

he told you he wants something casual..you seem to want more than that.. scorpios often never draw lines in the sand that they don't mean to be there. and 5 months in, and he is already ignoring you half the time.. that's a bad sign. you don't seem to be a priority for him. move on. find someone ready for a relationship like yourself who makes time for you because they really care about you.

ptolemy

The first point to appreciate is that there is no relationship. We can

move in two directions from this acceptance. First look at the

circumstances around what has happned and then secondly we can attempt to time a more

fruitful relationship in your life to move towards.

The previous and current indications.

Applying a timing scale of Fidaria (PDF at bottom of page) we see you are in the period of

Jupiter Mercury. Mercury is ruler of the seventh house and so shows your

desire for a relationship. The problem with the Mercury however is that

it is combust in Pisces the Fish. Fall.

He is a very Mercurial Man, an intelligent person but he is very insensitive and

dull. He is very solid and steady and reliable at work but he lacks the ambition

and promotion is perhaps an excuse or lie as shown by his desire to be a student again.

The Mercury combust shows that you have made a wrong decision.

There is a cruel an insensitiveness to him which I am sure you are aware about now.

images

Progressions.

The previous progressions have been a Prog Mars square to Jupiter and a

prog Mars trine to Neptune. This shows that you have rushed in without

thinking, on a man who is unable to respond (Neptune in Capricorn).

Neptune is the depositor (ruler of the sign) that the Mercury Combustion is

in. He is dull and insensitive man.

He is a solid type at work but a deeply unresponsive man emotionally and

within sexual expression.

Future indications of a more significant relationship

Next year the Jupiter Moon period is in effect at the same time we also see some

significant transits to the natal Mars Venus conjucntion.

Moon in the Fidaria.

Your Moon is comfortable in Pisces it is also trine Pluto and sextile

Neptune. There is a deeply intense person close to you. He is full of deepness and

is sensitive. He is a wild man however as we can see with the Moon

conjunct the combustion and ruling the eighth.

This man is untamed but you will be attracted to him for his intensity

deepness and sensitivity. This is a man who knows how to be a man.

Mars Venus natal conjunction touched by Transit.

If you look at your natal you will see a Mars Venus conjunction.

The Mars you see is him, that is him in rulership Aries and he close to you

after a period of detriment. (The current relationship is detriment to you).

Pluto and Uranus by strong aspect touch this conjunction through 2014 and

2015. This is a very passionate man that is moved quick to anger and

action. He is a strong lover however, upfront and you see what you get.

Timing.

From August of this year we can see the Jupiter by transit is bringing the Mars and

Venus in. This is the Jupiter heralding this man.

I suggest that around October of this year he will arrive.

As he is very Martian and Plutonian I expect him to be masculine and dark looking.

images

Summary.

The chart is very clear that you are a passionate and attractive woman

and have been stuck on a dull, unresponsive and impotent man.

The indications are that an intense lover thunders into your life around

October and the years of 2014 and 2015 are passionate.

Below is a song I picked for your Venus Mars natal conjuction in Aries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o_oC22fs84

It is time to let go of this dull person and get some rest before the next stage of your

life. Please find your Fidaria PDF at the bottom of the page.

images
images

Attachments

• Fidaria.pdf
    28.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

megaevil

he told you he wants something casual..you seem to want more than that.. scorpios often never draw lines in the sand that they don't mean to be there. and 5 months in, and he is already ignoring you half the time.. that's a bad sign. you don't seem to be a priority for him. move on. find someone ready for a relationship like yourself who makes time for you because they really care about you.

Thanks for your reply... Yeah all of girlfriends have told me to let go and move on.... It's really hard to forget about him though! Haha..

ashriia

Thanks for your reply... Yeah all of girlfriends have told me to let go and move on.... It's really hard to forget about him though! Haha..

yeah, I bet. scorpios are pretty magnetic, just find yourself a better one. :smile:

all the best, to you.

megaevil

The first point to appreciate is that there is no relationship. We can

move in two directions from this acceptance. First look at the

circumstances around what has happned and then secondly we can attempt to time a more

fruitful relationship in your life to move towards.

The previous and current indications.

Applying a timing scale of Fidaria (PDF at bottom of page) we see you are in the period of

Jupiter Mercury. Mercury is ruler of the seventh house and so shows your

desire for a relationship. The problem with the Mercury however is that

it is combust in Pisces the Fish. Fall.

He is a very Mercurial Man, an intelligent person but he is very insensitive and

dull. He is very solid and steady and reliable at work but he lacks the ambition

and promotion is perhaps an excuse or lie as shown by his desire to be a student again.

The Mercury combust shows that you have made a wrong decision.

There is a cruel an insensitiveness to him which I am sure you are aware about now.

images

Progressions.

The previous progressions have been a Prog Mars square to Jupiter and a

prog Mars trine to Neptune. This shows that you have rushed in without

thinking, on a man who is unable to respond (Neptune in Capricorn).

Neptune is the depositor (ruler of the sign) that the Mercury Combustion is

in. He is dull and insensitive man.

He is a solid type at work but a deeply unresponsive man emotionally and

within sexual expression.

Future indications of a more significant relationship

Next year the Jupiter Moon period is in effect at the same time we also see some

significant transits to the natal Mars Venus conjucntion.

Moon in the Fidaria.

Your Moon is comfortable in Pisces it is also trine Pluto and sextile

Neptune. There is a deeply intense person close to you. He is full of deepness and

is sensitive. He is a wild man however as we can see with the Moon

conjunct the combustion and ruling the eighth.

This man is untamed but you will be attracted to him for his intensity

deepness and sensitivity. This is a man who knows how to be a man.

Mars Venus natal conjunction touched by Transit.

If you look at your natal you will see a Mars Venus conjunction.

The Mars you see is him, that is him in rulership Aries and he close to you

after a period of detriment. (The current relationship is detriment to you).

Pluto and Uranus by strong aspect touch this conjunction through 2014 and

2015. This is a very passionate man that is moved quick to anger and

action. He is a strong lover however, upfront and you see what you get.

Timing.

From August of this year we can see the Jupiter by transit is bringing the Mars and

Venus in. This is the Jupiter heralding this man.

I suggest that around October of this year he will arrive.

As he is very Martian and Plutonian I expect him to be masculine and dark looking.

images

Summary.

The chart is very clear that you are a passionate and attractive woman

and have been stuck on a dull, unresponsive and impotent man.

The indications are that an intense lover thunders into your life around

October and the years of 2014 and 2015 are passionate.

Below is a song I picked for your Venus Mars natal conjuction in Aries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o_oC22fs84

It is time to let go of this dull person and get some rest before the next stage of your

life. Please find your Fidaria PDF at the bottom of the page.

images
images

Hi Ptolemy,

Thank you very much for your thorough review on my charts!

I do agree with you on some of your views about him (solid at work and insensitive), however I feel he is passionate (at least from what I see). As you can probably tell from my natal chart, I am very outgoing, enigmatic and have a strong persona so I don't feel I would be this attracted if he was a "dull, unresponsive, and impotent" man...

We never had a relationship, yes... But I'm not sure why I feel very strong match with him! It's to a point where I am annoyed at my own intense feeling I have for him.... Is there any indication as to why he has all of the sudden gone cold? The reason why I ask this is because it seemed that he was beginning to loosen up in my presence (cuddles more, jokes more, laughs more...) right before he disappeared. What I'm puzzled is just I really don't understand why I'm strongly effected by his presence! And if he has such power over me, do I have similar effect on him as well??

I do feel sad to know that there seems to be nothing I can do nor would I have a chance to be with him....

It is interesting that I may meet someone special in October. From your analysis, do I know him already? Have I seen him somewhere? And... will I marry him?? I feel very excited to meet this person!

The music was very soothing, is there any significance to this song? Should I be listening to it everyday?

Thanks

ptolemy

I quess that is the catch that sometimes you have to start over again

and ask if he is responsive towards you.

Everything you liked about him, he refuses to give to you.

He does not listen to you or speak.

We can not give you magic and make him reply but we can give the

predictive direction of your life story. There is much hope for the Autumn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekZiFrMUyiY

images

Last edited: