Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

Kind of a glum Thanksgiving where I'm at. Not a lot of happy faces.

As to Covid precautions, no lockdown, but a 10 PM curfew for outdoor group activities, along with the usual, respectful masking and social distancing. Family gatherings will be on the apprehensive side, if they happen at all.

Last edited:

Thirdteenth

That word “normal”. I love it when people use it. Just wonderful :) Mhm because that is what will happen. Things will return back to normal and everything will feel like a fever dream.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope it goes well for all of you and your families :love: or yourself :lol:

Ukpoohbear

Ukpoohbear, I've got a few books on astral travel, but the concept always felt a bit risky for me because of the aggravated dissociation. It is possible pursue the more grounded thread through that world, like -- turning on the dormant senses in the body, rather than "leaving the body." Super good recommendation, thanks.

Having done MBTI tests, I understand what the dormant senses are but wouldn’t know how to activate them. This pdf teaches you to explore your inner imagination and increase awareness of all 5 senses while you’re doing it, would that count as increasing dormant senses? I’m definitely an INFP and have a vivid imagination so my dormant senses would be thinking and being rational :lol: hence why grounding is so important, in fact, when I meet people who are lost in their own world without direction, if only they could be taught structured self-care and grounding techniques, it would solve a lot of mental illness. As well as shadow work on which everyone needs but like only 1% of people are capable of it, it seems.

I haven’t achieved real astral travel but I’ve had some ‘minor’ experiences. Even just last week without deliberately meaning to, I was in the correct state of mind to really know my mind and essence has traveled to the guy I was thinking about and I know he would be subconsciously attached to me without realizing, so I stopped myself because that was verging on black magic and would surely back fire. But the point is, that time and space do not exist so once you have done enough shadow work, and less stuck on labels about who you are and thinking in a 3d sense, then astral travel and psychic abilities should begin to happen naturally.

I do agree with you it’s wise to be sensible and not try to disassociate and live in the real world. Totally agree with that.

Edit: if you have some recommendations for astral travel books I would love to hear them.

leomoon

Kind of a glum Thanksgiving where I'm at. Not a lot of happy faces.

As to Covid precautions, no lockdown, but a 10 PM curfew for outdoor group activities, along with the usual, respectful masking and social distancing. Family gatherings will be on the apprehensive side, if they happen at all.

Since its only 2 of us with a Turkey enough for 4, my young neighbor has children and I offered her both Turkey and the fixings. She said she was shopping instead for "pulled pork" and went to Wal-Marts but they are out of it. :surprised:....Either they don't like turkey OR decided to buy one afterall I guess.

Made me think of Waldo's pulled pork::love::tongue:
http://waldosbarbeque.com/

Thirdteenth

"H*ll if I know!"

How to say “I don’t know” without feeling like you have absolutely nothing to offer :)

That’s a good question and I want to get you the right information. Let me get back to you by end-of-day.

I don’t know how many times I’ve used that but it keeps my self-esteem from dropping dangerously low :joyful:

david starling

How to say “I don’t know” without feeling like you have absolutely nothing to offer :)

That’s a good question and I want to get you the right information. Let me get back to you by end-of-day.

I don’t know how many times I’ve used that but it keeps my self-esteem from dropping dangerously low :joyful:

I'll Google it and get back to you.

Ukpoohbear

Robbie Ferrier : Yeah? What do you know, Ray?

Ray Ferrier : Everything. Haven't you heard? Between me and my brother, we know everything.

Rachel Ferrier : What's the capital of Australia?

Ray Ferrier : That's one my brother knows.

- War of The Worlds with Tom Cruise