USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

JUPITERASC

The op chart shows the wrong birth time so here is his true birth chart - on the day of the December Solar Eclipse:

(over his 4th house) .....sounds like he is moving?

NOT NECESSARILY :smile:

keep in mind that
the moon returns to the same degree
on a certain date
every 19 years
on the Metonic Cycle of the Moon
:smile:

So if you have not noticed anything extraordinary happening
when there was a full moon lunar eclipse
on your natal planet or angle in the past
then

perhaps nothing much is likely to occur this time either

- although Moon may return to the same sign earlier than that
e.g. on another cycle. The moon has several cycles.

IT IS POSSIBLE that eclipses directly on natal planets
MAY have negative - even fatal effects.
HOWEVER the effect of the eclipse varies,
dependent on the individual natal chart planetary placements

BECAUSE Angles ASC/DESC/IC/MC
are a variable factor from chart to chart.

So generalization is not encouraged :smile:

Eclipse effects ARE NOT NECESSARILY 'disastrous'
but they are certainly linked with change
such as relocation, change of career, relationship changes.
An eclipse - whether solar or lunar - does not necessarily affect everyone
but those whose natal charts are connected to it
by aspect to their natal planets/ASC/DESC/IC/MC.

According to a book
"Predictive Power of Eclipse Paths" by Bill Meridian:

“Eclipse paths are an astrological technique
that can pin point important areas on the surface of the earth
for you individually.
When you were born there had to be an eclipse near your birth.
By a method developed in the 1930's by Lorne Edward Johndhro of California
which he later passed on to Charles A Jayne Junior
of New York
we can determine which eclipse is your eclipse path.
This could be an area
that could be very important to you during your life
whether you go there or not.
People from that area, ideas from that area, products from that area
can be very important to you. ”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t4FQ...eature=related

The natal part of the book explains

that the "birth eclipse" is the eclipse nearest to birth,
before or after - usually a solar eclipse,

but is sometimes lunar.
Bill Meridan's book explains
that Eclipses on the same area
can be studied as eclipse families.
An eclipse can link two places together.
There are eclipses that activate other eclipses,
from decades earlier.

Events that happen on or around an eclipse
can have fateful outcomes when activated by later eclipses

Every 18 years or so, eclipses repeat,
which can have significant impact.
All of which is to say that
a solar eclipse remains a sensitive point for years,
decades, even centuries.

Far longer than anyone had previously thought.

"This book will revolutionize the study of eclipses" Cycles Research.
http://www.billmeridian.com/ppoep.html :smile:

Relocation? Change of Career? (as mentioned below )

It appears that way so far for Donald John Trump who will be experiencing a Lunar Eclipse on December 14th, 2020:

The Total Solar Eclipse on 12/14/20 will be 23Sagittarius - DJT was born on the day of a T Lunar Eclipse - 23 Sagittarius.

about Eclipses in general:
I found this link referring to the Eclipse from Jupiter ASC -

by the way
effect of an eclipse varies
dependent on the individual natal chart planetary placements
BECAUSE Angles ASC/DESC/IC/MC
are a variable factor from chart to chart.
So generalization is not encouraged :smile:

one may note however that
Eclipse effects are certainly linked with change
such as relocation, change of career, relationship changes
possibly to friends or relatives
not necessarily oneself
dependent on the natal chart promise

An eclipse can link two places together.
There are eclipses that activate other eclipses
from decades earlier.
Events that happen on or around an eclipse can have outcomes
when activated by later eclipses
Every 18 years or so, eclipses repeat, which can have significant impact.
All of which is to say that a solar eclipse
remains a sensitive point for years, decades, even centuries.
Far longer than anyone had previously thought.
"... book will revolutionize the study of eclipses"
Cycles Research. http://www.billmeridian.com/ppoep.html :smile:

therefore
recalling events at the previous eclipse on that degree
provides insight regarding potential

piercethevale

Birth eclipses....!?!!

How interesting. I was unaware of the astrological lore of this particular phenomenon until just now.
As I found the Astrological Part of Hyleg [Asc. + natal Moon - Full or New prenatal Moon closest to time of birth.] to be such an interesting study and found, with the help of forum member Phoenix Venus, to not be limited to just the one but rather four derivation formulae that includes both the Full and New prenatal, as well as post natal, Moons as for the highly significant Sabian Symbols we found in those four formulae for the natal chart that I produced and have been utterly convinced of since, is that of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth, my own natal chart, and Phoenix Venus' natal chart.

As member Phoenix Venus also found during the same period time, we both are alleged t have had previous lives in Israel with the miracle worker of the Essene sect of Judaism. The Sabian symbols we share among us are of a most intimate association spiritually. Phoenix is said to have been a well known personage that was very intimately in friendship with the Master carpenter. I've made mention of my own , alleged, identity in that lifetime in a few past posts already... [maybe a few too many?] and so I will just take a pass on any more posts regarding that identity... but aside from the Sabian symbols found to be prevalent in all the aforementioned formulae in each of those 3 natal charts... which was a most illuminating light on the entire matter that has left me with little doubt that the two of us were all that as we were told by a very reputable, and gifted, clairvoyant, whom I've mentioned numerous times. [the whole affair of this revelation attended by so many signs of confirmation, aside from those of an astrological nature as well, does give me cause to now lie awake at night before I can fall asleep.

It was initially discovered that the pre-natal New and Full Moon formulae, along with the post natal New Moon formula variations of the "traditional" formula given for the Astrological Part of Hyleg, were found to be, between my own natal chart and the one I contend is the actual birth chart of the man known as the Prince of Peace, with that of a composite natal of Phoenix Venus and the celebrated Hebrew, to be the same, in addition my chart with that of the Israelite's' to be mirror opposite reflections of one another in part, in that they produce the same result, i.e in the exact same degree and Sign. That is my Asc. + natal Moon - pre-natal New Moon , and the other chart's Asc. + natal Moon - post natal Full Moon , both, = in the 18th degree of Virgo... which also just happens to be the location of the USA"s natal charts' Part of Spirit/Soul. {It's Sabian Symbolism is, {ibid.}
"A OUIJI BOARD" KEYNOTE: The ability to contact deeper recesses of the unconscious psyche and sensitiveness to psychic intimations and omens." and Rudhyars summation included the following, " It is at best a stage of transition which stresses a passive openness to the unknown. The glamour of it may subtly pervert the mind of the aspirant; but in some cases, this can be the first manifestation of INNER GUIDANCE. The difficulty is to correctly evaluate what or who does the guiding."...all of which I find so very, very, interesting as it has been through the use of such mediums, particularly two clairvoyants I know of, i.e. Miss Elsie Wheeler, whom Marc Edmond Jones carefully selected to be the clairvoyant medium to try to re-ascertain the Sabian Symbols in the mid 1920's. ... and my friend of nearly 18 years, now, and clairvoyant and spiritual confidante, Clarrise Conner, whom has been an invaluable assistance to me in my transition from a physically washed up, at age 47, early retired and given a royal s******g over by his own lawyers in his workers disability against his former employer, who had worked as a tradesman since dropping out of college and had become known to most as Painter Dave, to COME TO understand, and accept, that I allegedly am the one prophesied by Rudolf Steiner... yet another well known clairvoyant... to return, reincarnate in time for the new millennium, and bring true astrological understanding to humanity and was known as Parsival {Pierce-the-vale}, the Knight of the Round Table that by legend failed in his quest to obtain the "Holy Grail". ..but I find it also of great interest and amusement that the natal chart of Jesus of Nazareth is said, by a number of astrologers, to be "the Holy Grail of Astrology".
Such a chart, produced, would prove as to whether the Son of the Virgin Mary was subject to affects produced by astrological forces, or not.

So then, the symbology here is shared by the birth of the USA, Yeshu'a/Jesus of Naz and myself, along with Phoenix Venus in composite with the man she already adores with all her Heart {as She also so was in that lifetime 2000 years ago} involving the USA's Part of Soul and three Astrological Parts of Hyleg, and, or, variation of the "traditional" Hyleg formula, sharing this Sabian Symbolism, of the Divine precept of "Inner Guidance"...and so appropriate as to my Quaker ancestry and own personal faith in that it is all about that "Inner Guidance" being the most basic principle of the Society of Friends.

All the aforementioned, when altogether considered, is there any need of more similar such signs to give a person reason to acquiesce to the acceptance of proclamation, given in divination, that they are one so prophesied and have to think that the USA was founded for the entire purpose of ending the suppression of the spiritual truths by the "authorities " in Rome...that never were given that position to begin with, that the true seat of that authority is in the geophysical location of Glastonbury, England and any such power vested there-in to be in among the blood descendants of the Uncle and half brother of Yeshu'a/Jesus, Yoseph and Yakov [Joseph of Arimathea and James, son of Mary and Joseph] whom settled there, founded the very first Church of Christianity there, in 42 A.D. by legend.

This nation being primarily composed of former colonies that originated as refuges for various Protestant sects of Christianity that were in the small minority of the population of Great Britain at the time and thus in contention with and a threat to the claim of authority in Rome, a nation founded on, undeniably, Christian principles, manifested into existence by Gods' Will, the Christs' Will, through the Founding Fathers who were from various Abrahamic faiths, and to have as its destiny the end of that ruse of the last 1900, plus, years. A reign of oppression, injustice, and terror that has cost this earth the loss of so any lives needlessly in wars and in persecution caused by the Vatican. Wars international and wars inter-faith, needlessly...over such trivialities.

Maybe that might even be this nations sole reason for existence and nothing more? Given the last sixty years of political legacy this nation has, e.g. the "preemptive" wars we initiated that were seen by the rest of the world as outright belligerent aggression, that have increased in their audacity, breadth of destruction, and layers of political propaganda, of the lowest common denominator, i.e. "patriotism", that relies on a military that is fed a steady stream of willing enlistees due to the selling out of the American Blue Collar working folk that have no other hope of employment and a steady income other than that, all the while being assured by a gov't that they will one day, once again, be a vastly employed and adequately compensated work force but that really has no intention of ever delivering on and is all out, at present, to each make as many deals as possible in effort to ensure only their own future economic survival and hopefully, prosperity and the current, ticking time bomb, of contentious allegations that now exist due to the general election held, earlier this month, on November 3rd, over the claim that each has as to being the favored choice of the people, yet we weren't given any other choice but one of the two and the majority of us actually would rather not have either of the two.

That being what this nation now seemingly is then I can see no reason for its continued existence and that it will be for the betterment of all that it fractionalize into a number of lesser nation-states of far lesser a threatening stature. Imagine the amount of money, of human effort and lives that potentially can be saved from being wasted on military hardware, personnel, global presence, foreign bases, etc....not to mention military actions [aka, "war"] and what all that could be diverted to instead ...and what a world that would be, too... if you will?
]

Well, I really digressed in this post, didn't I?
This is surely my "opus" in that regard.

Getting back to the subject of eclipses, I read that it is believed by the Hebrews, taken that it is so stated [or inferred?] in the Tanakh that all eclipses are of significant affect upon the land known as Israel I think I read that in the book, "Kabbalistic Astrology" by Rabbi Dobin. I did briefly investigate some of the current [then] Solar eclipses and found that the Sabian Symbolism found for the key significant astrological factors in charts produced for the time of the Eclipse using Jerusalem as the location of the event, the symbolism was undoubtedly of much great symbolic significance to Israel.

Like a number of other astrological observations that produced something noticeably significant through Sabian Symbolic analysis and deserved long term commitment and involvement with, that I initiated and then got distracted by something else, or other than, and promised myself that I would get back to one of these days... yet, never did and now won't likely will for having forgotten so much of the initial work. ... that really does deserve some further attention, further study, that I hope that if no one already is involved in such that someone will soon be.

There's another Astrological technique that I had read of and experimented with that has to do with mundane charts and I did post a number of those observations here in the forum... but what were they about?
... was it astrocartographic locations of M.C. lines for the trans-Saturnians immediately after one of the lunar events ...? ...or was it something as the likes of that?

I'll have to go through my notebooks, once I get around to finding them in the heap of choas that my study has become, and see if I can't recall what that is exactly and if so Ill see how it might apply to this ...uh...melee of a whatever it was?

I was ready to concede that I had erred at last regarding an astrologically based prediction, that Trump would win it this time around also, but given what I've been seeing as to claims of improprieties in the election and the claims of what evidence there is to substantiate it for a good many of those claims, I find does offer some reasonable amount of possibility that it just might end up getting called other than what the media presently would have everyone believe, if they could pull it off.
One thing is for sure...it ain't over until it IS over and that will , or should, happen the day, the electoral college votes. Given the ever increasing claims of evidence for the disputing of such, the Democrats' past history of cheating in elections, most notably in the 2016 primaries, the current claim of finding in over 360 counties in various States, more ballots submitted by voters than the known number of the populace that is of eligible voting age ...and in some of those counties a quite significantly higher number... and the current edge the G.O.P. has in number of State legislatures, it could very well end with a much different finish than currently claimed as to be by the media and the for Bidens.
One thing is certain at this time... and that is this thing, this rodeo, is far from being over and done with. It'll likely come done to whoever can ride that bull the longest.

...and remember...
that a vote for Joe Biden is a vote for Biden... in everyones' eyes.
:pinched::pouty: [yeah, pretty cheesey, huh? That's to go with anyones' whine. Bon apetit, and eat a peach.]

...anyone else currently have the impression that this might end up in some courtroom, eventually?

...and, thanks, JUPITER ASC, for your post here... I found it to be very informative, and inspirational, and I'm going to look up some prenatal eclipses and noodle around with the data and see what comes up.

david starling

You mean when the POTUS whines and cries and carries on saying he is the victim of the Democrats even when all the important seats in both the Senate and the Congress held by Republicans are re-elected? Sounds to me like they only wanted to rid this country of one Republican, the orange haired guy who cries "foul" day and night. :pouty:

Dems did a lousy job then, because they didn't get the seats they craved (4 in the Senate) and lost some in the House.

Makes no logical sense!:sleeping:

It makes perfect sense, once you factor in the Libertarian Party candidate for President, Jo Jorgensen. She caused Trump to go down to defeat in the close swing-State PRESIDENTIAL contests, by siphoning off Republican votes for President only.

So, this didn't affect the Senate and House elections, where these same Republicans voted along Party lines.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well now, first off I'd like to apologize for the long rambling, slightly incoherent [even to me, in retrospect] verbal spew a few posts back. Anyone that has been following my posts these last 12 years is likely a bit used to that by now. It does get to a bit overwhelming to me mentally as to how what I've been involved in "fits in" with all lse that is happening in the world at any given time.

Given that in the past couple of days president Trump has acquiesced to accepting some protocol involving the transition of administrations it does seem that He will soon accept, what now seems to be, an inevitable decision that he lost the election.

Personally, I don't think that Biden is of the right mettle for the job and He's already showing himself to be no fount of wisdom to draw from for healing the ills of this nation or that he is any sort of visionary that has come ready with a plan to set the nation upright, once again, upon the foundation upon which it was built.

It's not that the foundation is crumbling but rather it's all that has been built upon it that is the problem as the remodeling and extensions added over the last 250 years haven't all been in harmony with the original architects' design.

Biden is seemingly, at this time, just going to put the nation right back on the same path to self destruction it was on, it has always been on, and disable the brakes this time.

The one thing I do, or did, admire about Trump is that He was applying some brakes, now and then, in what seems to me to have been an attempt to get the American people to wake up to the fact that the Federal Gov't no longer has the best interests of its citizens at heart. While QAnon seems to have a lot of "batsh*t" crazy notions, the core of the belief they hold, i.e. that there is a dark and dangerous element that has too much influence and control in Washington D.C. is entirely, "spot on", imho.

I very much doubt that Biden will last a full four years at the helm and I will actually be a bit surprised if He can make it through the entire first year. What Kamala might bring to the Oval Office is another matter altogether.
While I, had at first, thought that Her nomination to, and subsequent winning of, the position of vice president would greatly please those among my friends that are Hindus and Sikhs I've since learned that is not at all the case as for Her demonstration of little regard to her maternal ancestry, and heritage, and especially for her publicly siding with Pakistan over India regarding territorial claims to Kashmir.

I've been avoiding looking ahead to 2024 and beyond for this nation ever since a few years back when I did some initial analysis of that year, and beyond, and what I saw gave me the chills as for what I immediately did see.

I think most Americans need to get a clue that as far as being the "Leader of the Free World", the United States lost any claim to that title about a generation, or two, ago.
The best way to lead [and the only way, imho] is to lead by example and We certainly are no kind of an "example" to follow anymore.
It's time to get your own House together, America.
While some may argue that it is a time for healing, I think that is yet off in the future... there's still some major surgery that is needed.

IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THIS HOUSE?

JUPITERASC

Well now, first off I'd like to apologize for the long rambling, slightly incoherent [even to me, in retrospect] verbal spew a few posts back. Anyone that has been following my posts these last 12 years is likely a bit used to that by now. It does get to a bit overwhelming to me mentally as to how what I've been involved in "fits in" with all lse that is happening in the world at any given time.

Given that in the past couple of days president Trump has acquiesced to accepting some protocol involving the transition of administrations it does seem that He will soon accept, what now seems to be, an inevitable decision that he lost the election.
Trump Needs Supreme Court :smile:
after the General Services Administration Decision
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bfNck3bdOM

Personally, I don't think that Biden is of the right mettle for the job and He's already showing himself to be no fount of wisdom to draw from for healing the ills of this nation or that he is any sort of visionary that has come ready with a plan to set the nation upright, once again, upon the foundation upon which it was built.

It's not that the foundation is crumbling but rather it's all that has been built upon it that is the problem as the remodeling and extensions added over the last 250 years haven't all been in harmony with the original architects' design.

Biden is seemingly, at this time, just going to put the nation right back on the same path to self destruction it was on, it has always been on, and disable the brakes this time.

The one thing I do, or did, admire about Trump is that He was applying some brakes, now and then, in what seems to me to have been an attempt to get the American people to wake up to the fact that the Federal Gov't no longer has the best interests of its citizens at heart. While QAnon seems to have a lot of "batsh*t" crazy notions, the core of the belief they hold, i.e. that there is a dark and dangerous element that has too much influence and control in Washington D.C. is entirely, "spot on", imho.

I very much doubt that Biden will last a full four years at the helm and I will actually be a bit surprised if He can make it through the entire first year. What Kamala might bring to the Oval Office is another matter altogether.
While I, had at first, thought that Her nomination to, and subsequent winning of, the position of vice president would greatly please those among my friends that are Hindus and Sikhs I've since learned that is not at all the case as for Her demonstration of little regard to her maternal ancestry, and heritage, and especially for her publicly siding with Pakistan over India regarding territorial claims to Kashmir.

I've been avoiding looking ahead to 2024 and beyond for this nation ever since a few years back when I did some initial analysis of that year, and beyond, and what I saw gave me the chills as for what I immediately did see.

I think most Americans need to get a clue that as far as being the "Leader of the Free World", the United States lost any claim to that title about a generation, or two, ago.
The best way to lead [and the only way, imho] is to lead by example and We certainly are no kind of an "example" to follow anymore.
It's time to get your own House together, America.
While some may argue that it is a time for healing, I think that is yet off in the future... there's still some major surgery that is needed.

IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THIS HOUSE?

Oh, I'm pretty sure that Kavanaugh, Thomas & newly confirmed Amy Coney Barrett haven't forgotten how the Democrats attacked them in their hearings with derogatory, untrue & extremely cruel comments.

Payback's a b**ch! Maybe Divine Justice that all 4 conservative judges who follow the CONSTITUTION have been put in charge of the important swing states.

GA – Clarence Thomas
MI – Brett M. Kavanaugh
WI – Amy Coney Barrett
PA – Samuel A. Alito

Pennsylvania Judge Throws Out Trump Campaign Lawsuit
Setting Stage For Supreme Court Showdown :smile:
And, as expected, Giuliani said that the final showdown
will be in the Supreme Court:
"....this is another case that appears to be moving quickly to
the United State Supreme Court...."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPDL0YwqMqU

piercethevale

UPDATE

Did Trump Give Go-Ahead to Biden Transition?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO8hTc5vdaA

Yes, I know that He hasn't conceded defeat, only a concession to allow the Biden gang the ability to be able to take the reins, if that might be the final outcome of it?

After-all, it is the right thing to do in the best interests of the nation.

I don't know if the Supreme Court will go against the Pennsylvania court, but even if they do, from what I've been hearing, that won't change the outcome of the election, only the final vote counts and not enough electoral votes to make a difference.. He would also need Arizona and Nevada, I think was the last I heard on this subject?

Forum member Freedom Lover, whom hasn't posted here in the forum for years, stays in touch with me via facebook and she's rather convinced that He will still emerge the winner, and seems to know something of which she won't reveal...not by electronic means, anyways.

I certainly wouldn't mind having my record for never having made an incorrect prediction be kept that way... aside from the obvious fact that, between the two, I think Trump to be the better person for the office.

It did seem... or does... that it is appropriate that Kamala Harris got elected as the V.P. being that this past year has been the 100th anniversary of Women obtaining the right to vote in the U.S.A.

This nation is a bit overdue for that and I'd like to see it happen before my time is up. I'll be 71 years old the next election, if I'm still around... I don't know how many more chances I'll get to see it happen?

Last edited:

david starling

Yes, I know that He hasn't conceded defeat, only a concession to allow the Biden gang the ability to be able to take the reins, if that might be the final outcome of it?

I don't know if the Supreme Court will go against the Pennsylvania court, but even if they do, from what I've been hearing, that won't change the outcome of the election, only the final vote counts and not enough electoral votes to make a difference.. He would also need Arizona and Nevada, I think was the last I heard on this subject?

Forum member Freedom Lover, whom hasn't posted here in the forum for years, stays in touch with me via facebook and she's rather convinced that He will still emerge the winner, and seems to know something of which she won't reveal...not by electronic means, anyways.

I certainly wouldn't mind having my record for never having made an incorrect prediction be kept that way... aside from the obvious fact that, between the two, I think Trump to be the better person for the office.

It did seem... or does... that it is appropriate that Kamala Harris got elected as the V.P. being that this past year has been the 100th anniversary of Women obtaining the right to vote in the U.S.A.

This nation is a bit overdue for that and I'd like to see it happen before my time is up. I'll be 71 years old the next election, if I'm still around... I don't know how many more chances I'll get to see it happen?

Yes! Not enough is being made of the fact that a woman has finally been elected Vice-president.

But, too much is being made of Biden's age, like he already has one foot in the grave. He's not even 80 yet, and I know some 85 year olds still going strong. He looks to be in better physical condition than Trump, who's also in his 70s, and only 4 years younger. Trump's no Spring turkey himself. He's an obese fast food diet soda addict who's only real physical exercise is swinging a golf club.

Does Biden have some kind of health condition I haven't heard about?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Yes! Not enough is being made of the fact that a woman has finally been elected Vice-president.

But, too much is being made of Biden's age, like he already has one foot in the grave. He's not even 80 yet, and I know some 85 year olds still going strong. He looks to be in better physical condition than Trump, who's also in his 70s, and only 4 years younger. Trump's no Spring turkey himself. He's an obese fast food diet soda addict who's only real physical exercise is swinging a golf club.

Does Biden have some kind of health condition I haven't heard about?
4n3iy9.jpg

JUPITERASC

New Data From Statistical Analysis
Points to Anomaly in Montgomery County, PA. :smile:

On Thursday November 5th at 9:09am
a large batch of 90,022 mail/absentee votes get added
that has over 95% support for Biden
but
total votes to go up by only 9,534
implying that in-person votes actually went down by 80,488.

On its own, this is a very strange irregularity
as ballots cannot disappear
and in-person ballots cannot become mail ballots.

Something is wrong in the reported data
the only question is what.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTJdkVnnNpE

JUPITERASC

Thousands of fake voter addresses found: analyst
3 swing states to hold hearings on election :smile:

NTD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXDtNSpde0c

but

JUPITERASC

Fraudulent claims of fraud!

Sidney Powell Drops MAJOR Lawsuits In Georgia and Michigan :smile:

- Internet Goes CRAZY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fjo1ocI8zE

The Libertarian Party "manipulated" the Election by siphoning off Republican votes for Trump. Those Republicans who voted Libertarian were so convinced he would win without their votes that they didn't think it would matter.

In 2016, I voted for Green Party candidate Jill Stein--in California, where I knew it wouldn't matter. But in Wisconsin, it did matter. Those Republicans in the close-Election swing-States who voted Libertarian in 2020 thinking it wouldn't matter, blew it for Trump. But, they did vote for the House and Senate Republican candidates.

but

Shanti

Sidney Powell
With such loser mars neptune saturn stamped progressions and transits it is learning curve for her about failed and deluded actions, when she wakes up from the bubble of delusions.

Besides the lawsuits don't seems to be made in a professional way either.
Misspelled et.c.
No wonder she was stepsided as being too mad in her claims.
But seems like people here thinks she is right.
Very strange indeed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ral-fraud.html

But the filings were riddled with typos, with both misspelling the name of the courts they were being filed in.

In the Georgia filing, the court was named as 'United States Districct Court, Northern Distrcoict of Georgia', while the Michigan court was named as the 'Eastern Distrct of Michigan'.

The maverick lawyer spelled out claims she had previously made at a tumultuous press conference the week before

It seems wildy unsubstantial. Except for "youtube experts":smile:

JUPITERASC

Sidney Powell With such loser mars neptune saturn stamped progressions and transits it is learning curve for her about failed and deluded actions, when she wakes up from the bubble of delusions. Besides the lawsuits don't seems to be made in a professional way either. Misspelled et.c. No wonder she was stepsided as being too mad in her claims. But seems like people here thinks she is right. Very strange indeed.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ral-fraud.html
It seems wildy unsubstantial. Except for "youtube experts":smile:

Trump Alliances are Fighting Back in 4 Battle Lines
With four battle lines moving forward
it is obvious that President Trump is fighting back.
In my opinion
President Trump’s team has the best advantages in battle
with the right timing, right positions and the right people.

The first battle line will be public hearings on election fraud
in the state legislatures of Pennsylvania, Mississippi, and Arizona.

The second battle line is
that President Trump’s team is appealing election fraud cases
to the Supreme Court in at least five or six states.

The third battle line is fought by Powell and attorney Lin Wood.

The fourth battle line is fought by Congressman Gary Palmer
the chairman of the House Republican Policy Committee
who called for state attorney generals to get together
to look into a class action arguing
that under the framework of the Fourteenth Amendment
some of the fraud we’ve seen violates
both the Equal Protection Clause
and
the Constitution’s guarantee to a republic.

In fact, there may be one more battle line
that President Trump is fighting on.

On November 25th, President Trump granted a full pardon to General Michael Flynn
former National Security Advisor to President Trump.
President Trump has already revealed his intention
to bring General Flynn back into the fold.

Trump's support for Murphy to begin transition process

explained :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYOKntcV8zI

piercethevale

It's the State legislatures that get the final decision as to who gets to be a member of the electoral college for their State.
As Arizona, Michigan, and Pennsylvania all have Republican majorities in their State legislatures this could lead to some high drama.
Despite what lower courts are ruling and State Registrars are claiming, if the legislatures believe that fraud has taken place, they may just take the matter into their own hands and settle the matter themselves.

There is definitely something not "right" about this election, there were more votes cast than there were people of voting eligibility in a great number of counties across the U.S. and the late count of mail-in ballots were just too skewed in favor of Biden to be believable to begin with.

In fact it seems like a last minute contingency, hatched as plot, that would have been implemented only if Biden stood to lose by the time the polls were closing. It would take so long to verify such a mass number of mail-in ballots that the perpetrator would figure that it to be to their greatest advantage to use such a tactic. ...and after all, the same sort of ruse worked for "Dubya" in Florida in 2000,.. and that only involved about 175,000 disputed ballots at that time.

It's not the people that elect the president, it's the State legislatures... your vote, in your State, is only your say, as to whom you want as president, to your own State legislature. In a true sense, it is nothing more than your opinion, your advice, to that legislature.

The way I see it, is that...
Unless there is a law, in any of the controversial States, stating that they must vote as directed by the State Registrar of voters, or in accordance to what has been declared to be the final vote count, there could be some surprises ahead...and even if there are such binding laws in any State, a legislature may still select whomever it wants regardless... as that would be such a precedent, and not subject to any ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court, being a States' Rights matter, the Dems would have to concede, eventually.

...but, I'm no legal expert nor scholar on the subject, so what do I know?

I know this much for certain...
As the former player and couch of pro baseball, Yogi Berra, once said, "It ain't over, 'till it's over"

david starling

About 2/3 of Republicans voted in-person. About 3/4 of Democrats voted absentee. The absentee ballots were counted last in most States, which accounts for why there were so many Biden votes at the end.

I've seen no proof that more ballots were counted than were sent--sounds totally made up.

I'm convinced that there were no significant irregularities, just correctable human errors that were corrected in the recounts and didn't change the end-results. And, as I keep saying, the results are perfectly consistent with a close Election that was tipped to Biden by a strong third-party candidate who appealed much more to Republicans than Democrats.

The purpose of all these bogus challenges is to fraudulently discredit the Biden administration before it takes office. But, in the process, it's also shaking the public's faith in our time-honored voting system itself, which I believe is completely unwarranted. Trump has described himself as a "wrecking ball", and that's a good description for someone who is trying to wreck our Democratic-Republic.

No surprise that Putin, who was instrumental in getting Trump elected in 2016, is a former KGB agent for a government that vowed to "bury us", and is still backing "wrecking ball" Trump by refusing to accept the legitimacy of our Election.

Last edited:

piercethevale

About 2/3 of Republicans voted in-person. About 3/4 of Democrats voted absentee. The absentee ballots were counted last in most States, which accounts for why there were so many Biden votes at the end.

I've seen no proof that more ballots were counted than were sent--sounds totally made up.

I'm convinced that there were no significant irregularities, just correctable human errors that were corrected in the recounts and didn't change the end-results. And, as I keep saying, the results are perfectly consistent with a close Election that was tipped to Biden by a strong third-party candidate who appealed much more to Republicans than Democrats.

The purpose of all these bogus challenges is to fraudulently discredit the Biden administration before it takes office. But, in the process, it's also shaking the public's faith in our time-honored voting system itself, which I believe is completely unwarranted. Trump has described himself as a "wrecking ball", and that's a good description for someone who is trying to wreck our Democratic-Republic.

No surprise that Putin, who was instrumental in getting Trump elected in 2016, is a former KGB agent for a government that vowed to "bury us", and is still backing "wrecking ball" Trump by refusing to accept the legitimacy of our Election.

I didn't say that there were more ballots counted than were sent in. The problem may be that there were more ballots sent in than there were people eligible to vote... and far too many at that.
It's the daunting prospect of having to verify so many names on those ballots with people that actually exist and only voted once, that are U.S. citizens, that are [or were] alive at the time, that were of legal voting age, that it surely boggles the mind...and taking into account what happened in Florida in 2000, when it is all considered it does seem to be a plausible plot.

As for this "time honored voting system", it's been corrupted for years. Look up "Tammany Hall" and "Boss Tweed" for just one example. What the Dems did in the primaries in 2016 is all the evidence I need to know of to have a reasonable suspicion that they could, and might have, done something just as I have suggested.

...and as for Russia threatening to "bury us"? That was Nikita Kruschev way back in the 1950's and the U.S. was always far more a threat to the "Soviet Union" than the Soviets ever were to the United States. The Soviet Union ceased to be over thirty years ago. If we're going to dig up old threats, what about the things General Patton said about the Soviets? I could spend less than a half an hour on the internet and dig up more American threats made towards the Soviets than you could hope to even come up with half as many made by the Communists if you even spent all day at it.

Given the rabid like viscous persistence the Dems displayed over the last four years trying to remove Trump from office, the, bought and sold out, medias' participation in it, the amount of support the Dems knew Trump had before the election occurred, and the great degree of uncertainty that Biden would get enough votes to even make a serious challenge to Trump, I can't even imagine that they didn't engage in some amount of conspiracy and a little bit of that wouldn't have done it. It could only have been done on a grand scale and a well conceived and implemented plan thought out months, even years beforehand. Which is where this mail in voting comes into question. It smelled fishy to me when it was first being pushed here in the States and for the very reason that now seems to be very much a possibility.

Unless there is a full investigation and certification of the legitimacy of all those mail in ballots I'm not "buying it". You'll never hear me admit that Biden won the election.