Do black magic and hexes override the natal chart?

pabloes

Banned
I've been told and I've felt for a long time that my life isn't anything like my natal chart... since that year I had a fight with a friend who likes to do black magic. Do hexes and magick override the natal chart's promise? Things got much worse after living on my Pluto line where a girl has done additional black magic (I saw a griffin-like shadow entity one night jumping on my bed). How can one remove a curse put by another person? Exorcism?

JUPITERASC

Hexes can be seen in the natal chart

explain :)

but the misfortune only felt by the dear soul who has to live it.
hex.png

leomoon

Say please :smile:

There are many ways by which we can reverse or invalidate the effect of our spells or the spells that others cast on us. There are many ways to break a
witchcraft spell:

Hex breakers
are meant to neutralize the hex by breaking the evil portion of the spells.

Uncrossing spells
simply remove the hex in any in the spell. If there was no wicked intentions, then the spell will have no effect.

Antidote spells
neutralize the effects of the spell. It does not further do any harm to the person who cast the spell.

Reversing Spells
not only break the evil intentions of the spell but sends the effects back to the source of the spell.

Reversing spells
are usually not recommended because the person who worked the original spell (with or without a hex) may also repeat the spell if s/he
suspects that it is not working. So hex breakers, antidote spell or uncrossing spells are recommended to stop the vicious cycle. Reversing spells also may
incur karmic debt since you are intentionally hurting someone.

(see link for various cures)

We were in Belize years ago near a Pyramid taking a break. There was a bench near a tree and the guide reminded everyone "Leaves on tree - let them be" - (the leaves were poisonous even if you picked them up with your hand) He said if you did touch them don't fret though - as the tree next to the poison one was the one with the antidote leaf. (the cure)

Ukpoohbear

It is the same in the UK, where there is a nettle, there is a ‘dock leaf’ always nearby that you can rub on the area that was stung for relief.

Hey, making a protection spell out of a dock leaf would be a good idea. I liked a couple of those spells that were in the link you posted. I think apologising to the person you hurt is not to be underestimated for how much that could neutralise karmic debt.

Beg for salvation from God.