College football playoffs (American)

ahoozo

Today 1st of Jan 2021 is the college football playoffs between:

• Alabama vs Notre Dame at Arlington Texas at 1500 hrs EST (-6 hrs GMT)
  • Clemson vs Ohio State at New Orleans Louisiana at 2045 hrs CST (-6 hrs GMT)
(See image of the charts as attachments)

These are on neutral venues so how does one choose which team shall be the ASC/DSC?
On the net I read that the favored team or high ranking team is taken as the ASC...would this be correct?
If I were to use this then from the chart I can assess that Alabama shall prevail since its ASC lord is in the DSC 7th house thereby seem to be owning the opposition. Also its 10th house of achievement Saturn is in the 9th house of fortune with a debilitated 8th house lord Jupiter. Notre Dame's lord Mars is in the 6th house of enemy thereby denying them victory.
Clemson with its ASC lord residing in its own house makes it very strong which is similar to the DSC lord Saturn being in its own house. The difference being for Clemson Jupiter being the 6th lord is debilitated and sits with the DSC lord and house giving the opposition the edge (?? am I correct). But then Clemson's 10 house of achievement lord Mars is in its own house casting the fourth house aspect on the ASC lord and house along with its 8th house aspect on the house of gains lord Venus, which resides in the 5th house with Ketu.

The Alabama game seems easy to see (but correct me if I am wrong) that they will emerge as the winner but its not very clear to me for Clemson.

Kindly shed some of your insights and expertise and help me understand what I might be doing wrong. Thanks you for your patience and time.

Ahoozo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210101-111005.jpg
    Screenshot_20210101-111005.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20210101-105842.jpg
    Screenshot_20210101-105842.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 19

Torero

Today 1st of Jan 2021 is the college football playoffs between:

• Alabama vs Notre Dame at Arlington Texas at 1500 hrs EST (-6 hrs GMT)
  • Clemson vs Ohio State at New Orleans Louisiana at 2045 hrs CST (-6 hrs GMT)
(See image of the charts as attachments)

These are on neutral venues so how does one choose which team shall be the ASC/DSC?
On the net I read that the favored team or high ranking team is taken as the ASC...would this be correct?
If I were to use this then from the chart I can assess that Alabama shall prevail since its ASC lord is in the DSC 7th house thereby seem to be owning the opposition. Also its 10th house of achievement Saturn is in the 9th house of fortune with a debilitated 8th house lord Jupiter. Notre Dame's lord Mars is in the 6th house of enemy thereby denying them victory.
Clemson with its ASC lord residing in its own house makes it very strong which is similar to the DSC lord Saturn being in its own house. The difference being for Clemson Jupiter being the 6th lord is debilitated and sits with the DSC lord and house giving the opposition the edge (?? am I correct). But then Clemson's 10 house of achievement lord Mars is in its own house casting the fourth house aspect on the ASC lord and house along with its 8th house aspect on the house of gains lord Venus, which resides in the 5th house with Ketu.

The Alabama game seems easy to see (but correct me if I am wrong) that they will emerge as the winner but its not very clear to me for Clemson.

Kindly shed some of your insights and expertise and help me understand what I might be doing wrong. Thanks you for your patience and time.

Ahoozo
The method of distributing the Ascendant-Descendant does not work at all, do not waste your time. This is the main advice.