why nobody is replying me.why u guy dont wanna help me.i m stress out

navpreet

hello..
please help me .I don't know if I m doing any mistake here.but I m really stress out. Nobody is helping me .I don't have money to pay .
I got married last year in India. I came Canada last year oct 2012. I m so upset in my life.my husband is good person.my husband and his family really harass me a lot.my all family is back home.my husband took my all money .my husband wants divorce. I m really upset. Can u guys please predict about my married life. Please I m really facing hard time of life.

My birth date is 3 April 1989
My birth place is Ludhiana(India)
My birth time is 12:10 pm (noon)

I will be really thankful to u guys. Please predict is there any divorce in my life please guys if u can give me detail

Attachments

• 83yfile3kpfx6-u1375755915_chmom_6812.gif
    83yfile3kpfx6-u1375755915_chmom_6812.gif
    41 KB · Views: 31

kshantaram

Premium Member
lords 1/7 mercury-jupiter are conjunct together suggestive of union/marriage, being together.

mercury-jupiter unfriendly, jupiter badhak/inimical for the virgo asc, hence the uneasy union - intellectual mercury/wise jupiter.

but pisces and jupiter lord 7th for marriage badhak/inimical for virgo asc
placed 10th quadrant hence stress through marriage, although jupiter elevated in cancer.

jupiter trines and aspects saturn-rahu scorpio 2nd house for family containing the stress thereof.

venus lord 2nd for family-finances negates into the first house negating family/marriage and the financial constraints. jupiter makes debilated aspect over capricorn 4th for domestic comforts and peace. saturn lord 6th over scorpio 2nd impacting family and finances, and employment matters.

ketu transit 9th taurus could suggest move to distant lands, while saturn aspects sun own leo 12th for foreign lands, under stress.

venus lord 9th for luck over the ascendant virgo debilated, hence chart low on the luck factor. mercury ascendant lord however in the house of gains.

debilation of venus cancelled by jupiter lord of elevation, elevated over cancer. thus gradual improvement in the situation.

mercury lord 10th over the 11th gains through career. moon lord 11th own house for gains. jupiter lord 7th for career support elevated over cancer 10th, but jupiter being inimical stress and delays in career matters, while may scrape through.

jupiter aspects own pisces 7th protective of the marriage. while also trines and aspects scorpio 2nd promoting family and finances.

venus over the ascendant for the self debilated in virgo, could suggest a self-centred approach, as compared to venus elevated in pisces which displays selfless approach in relationships.

virgo ascendant intellectual and perfectionist in approach, and of critical thinking. while pisces lord jupiter sensitive and wise.

venus makes elevated aspect over the 7th supportive of marriage.

rahu debilated scorpio 3rd could suggest an impulsive approach, to avoid.

chiron 7th inimical pisces could suggest some fault-line in the relationship.

hope jupiter's aspects able to protect the marriage,

or else, divorce could be difficult process jupiter perhaps not allowing the same easily.

virgo ascendant a dual sign hence the matter could move eitherways.

with lords 1/7 mercury-jupiter over movable cancer 10th and conjunct may be the divorce matter could move ahead in action making progress.

hope the generic observations enable reflect further.

wishing well,

kshantaram

OM SHRI GANESHAYA NAMAHA,

JAI MATA MAHAKALI, BHADRAKALI, RENUKAMATA,
JAI MATA DURGE, JAI MATA MAHALAKSHMI,
JAI VAISHNODEVIMA,

OM SHRI SAINATHAYA NAMAHA, VAHE GURU!!!

OM TRAYAMBAKAM YAJAMAHE SUGANDHIM, PUSHTIVARDHANAM,
URVARUKMIVA BANDHANAN, MRUTYORMUKSHEEYA MA AMRUTAT!!!

ADITYAYA, SOMAYA, MANGALAYA, BUDHAYA SAHA
GURU SUKRA SHANEBHYOSHCHA, RAHUVE, KETUVE, NAMO NAMAHA!!!

OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA, OM NAMO BHAGAWATE VASUDEVAYA!!!

navpreet

lords 1/7 mercury-jupiter are conjunct together suggestive of union/marriage, being together.

mercury-jupiter unfriendly, jupiter badhak/inimical for the virgo asc, hence the uneasy union - intellectual mercury/wise jupiter.

but pisces and jupiter lord 7th for marriage badhak/inimical for virgo asc
placed 10th quadrant hence stress through marriage, although jupiter elevated in cancer.

jupiter trines and aspects saturn-rahu scorpio 2nd house for family containing the stress thereof.

venus lord 2nd for family-finances negates into the first house negating family/marriage and the financial constraints. jupiter makes debilated aspect over capricorn 4th for domestic comforts and peace. saturn lord 6th over scorpio 2nd impacting family and finances, and employment matters.

ketu transit 9th taurus could suggest move to distant lands, while saturn aspects sun own leo 12th for foreign lands, under stress.

venus lord 9th for luck over the ascendant virgo debilated, hence chart low on the luck factor. mercury ascendant lord however in the house of gains.

debilation of venus cancelled by jupiter lord of elevation, elevated over cancer. thus gradual improvement in the situation.

mercury lord 10th over the 11th gains through career. moon lord 11th own house for gains. jupiter lord 7th for career support elevated over cancer 10th, but jupiter being inimical stress and delays in career matters, while may scrape through.

jupiter aspects own pisces 7th protective of the marriage. while also trines and aspects scorpio 2nd promoting family and finances.

venus over the ascendant for the self debilated in virgo, could suggest a self-centred approach, as compared to venus elevated in pisces which displays selfless approach in relationships.

virgo ascendant intellectual and perfectionist in approach, and of critical thinking. while pisces lord jupiter sensitive and wise.

venus makes elevated aspect over the 7th supportive of marriage.

rahu debilated scorpio 3rd could suggest an impulsive approach, to avoid.

chiron 7th inimical pisces could suggest some fault-line in the relationship.

hope jupiter's aspects able to protect the marriage,

or else, divorce could be difficult process jupiter perhaps not allowing the same easily.

virgo ascendant a dual sign hence the matter could move eitherways.

with lords 1/7 mercury-jupiter over movable cancer 10th and conjunct may be the divorce matter could move ahead in action making progress.

hope the generic observations enable reflect further.

wishing well,

kshantaram

OM SHRI GANESHAYA NAMAHA,

JAI MATA MAHAKALI, BHADRAKALI, RENUKAMATA,
JAI MATA DURGE, JAI MATA MAHALAKSHMI,
JAI VAISHNODEVIMA,

OM SHRI SAINATHAYA NAMAHA, VAHE GURU!!!

OM TRAYAMBAKAM YAJAMAHE SUGANDHIM, PUSHTIVARDHANAM,
URVARUKMIVA BANDHANAN, MRUTYORMUKSHEEYA MA AMRUTAT!!!

ADITYAYA, SOMAYA, MANGALAYA, BUDHAYA SAHA
GURU SUKRA SHANEBHYOSHCHA, RAHUVE, KETUVE, NAMO NAMAHA!!!

OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA, OM NAMO BHAGAWATE VASUDEVAYA!!!

I dont have words to say thanks ..god bless u.thanx a million