I Lost My Engagement Ring

SagiCap

I lost my engagement ring sometime between 2001-2003 and I have never been able to find it. I think at that time it was in a little gold box in the upstairs bathroom and I really have a feeling someone close to me took it and sold it.

Is it possible to find out where it is once and for all, for my peace of mind?

With my rudimentary knowledge of horary, I'm taking me, the Querent to be in the 1st H rules by Aquarius (ruler is Saturn?) and the ring is in the 2nd H in Pisces ruled by Jupiter?? I'm not sure how the rulers now translate and what that means. Could the ring be (Pisces) near/in water?

Whereismyengagementring_July1809-1.jpg

Last edited:

fensi88

There are several indications that ring will be found! Please include POF (day formula) in this chart or send me data so I can tell you more places where you can search for it. From chart it seams that your partner was last in touch with it, because how the goods have become lost is judged from the last aspect of the asc-ruler.
Yes, ruler of 2nd house represent your rign and it is obvious that it was very expancive, Ju represent it in 1st, angular house! Ruler in angular house means the the lost object is where it ought to be: it is near its owner, and suggests a quick recovery. First look near some objects of glass, or near photographic equipment, tobacco, alcohol or medicine stuff. Ruler is in humane signs (Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Aquarius) indicate that the lost object will be found in a place frequented by people -such as the home.Ruler in fixed signs indicate low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground. It can be in or near a built-in device or equipment, near electrical appliances, radios, televisions, computers, in a TV room with stereo equipment, near a telephone area, close to a meter panel or fuse box, close to a light in a room that has been remodeled or modernized, an additional room with modern furniture, part of the house that was in the original structure, in rooms upstairs, near a drafty window, planning or drafting room or a room with barely comfortable furniture.
Ruler in 1st house meansto look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.

Direction: east
Near colour:dark red, blue, indigo

SagiCap

Wow, ok, thank you so much. I have a lot of places to look still, and I tried to look so many times for years - before I asked this question.

What is a POF (day formula)? Where can I get this? THANKS AGAIN!!

SagiCap

From chart it seams that your partner was last in touch with it, because how the goods have become lost is judged from the last aspect of the asc-ruler.

One thing. I think my ex sold it behind my back during the marriage. (He took some other jewellery of mine I know of for sure.) Would this be SURE that it's with me, in my new home? Or could it be in someone else's home?

Does horary show stealing?

Last edited:

fensi88

From this placement of ruler it is with you. But we must see where is POF, Point of Fortune, it can be calculated as day formula or night formula, but I need calculation with day forumla. If your program can not do that, just send me data for chart via PM I will calculate it.

SagiCap

I have a software from "The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need" and I did the first chart there. I know the question was 7:32 pm in Toronto, Canada (which is what the astro.com chart is,). I don't understand how it's came out different this time.

The proper time was 7:32 pm in Toronto on July 18/09.

Last edited:

fensi88

Probablly because that software has not correct time zones regarding sammer or winter time. I will look at chart later today. This is very comlicated chart because Moon is ruler of 7 house.

SagiCap

I was thinking my ex sold it - 7th house?

Thanks. Looking forward to your thoughts whenever you can.

Last edited:

starlink

SagiCap, I think this chart is correct, the one from Astro.com so here the ring is signified by the 2nd house ruler Saturn in your 9th house in Virgo.

William Lilly says that if the Lord of the 2nd be in the sign where the Lord of the Asc. is, or in one of his houses, you may judge the thing is in that part of the house which he himself frequents most.

You are ruled by Saturn and the 2nd house is also ruled by Saturn in term of Jupiter which rules your 12th so it is hidden I think or you hid it yourself and forgot about it.
Sign Virgo is South by West and an earth sign shows low places, at floor lever or under the earth, (did you maybe hide it in the garden? I did that once with my jewelry when I went on vacation:)). 9th house is also South South West.

The Part of Fortune is in the 11th which is a very good position for it and shows hope for recovery.

Now if we would look at Venus who rules precious jewelry and such, we see that it is in your 6th, conjunct to the Moon, who also is your co-significator. Did you maybe hide it somewhere at work?

Moon will conjunct Venus in 3 somethings. Venus will square Saturn also in 3 somethings (taking you as Saturn and Venus as the ring here). Moon will after that square Saturn.

OK, this is one view. The other one is that we take Moon as being your husband and he is in his 12th with the ring! Only thing is, the Moon is still going to conjunct Venus, it has not left the conjunction which would show that he was in contact with the ring. However, he has this outgoing Mercury/Sun conjunction, Sun being the ruler of your 8th house and his 2nd of money. Mercury is still combust and does not want to be seen. Mercury rules your husband and the ring. It does look suspicious, but I cannot put my finger on it.

So I dont know if we should take Venus as the ring because you are already signified by Saturn. I feel like doing this. Moon cannot be you either as Moon signifies your ex.
So result: Moon, husband probably has the ring Venus hidden away at work. Jupiter rules his house of daily work and the Moon and Venus are both in term of Jupiter.

Gemini is an air sign so this shows a place high up, upstairs, near a window.
Your 6th house: West North West, your vaccuum cleaner or cleaning material.
Gemini : West by South

6th house places: in a container or pocket, inside something. Place where you work , in a cupboard, closet, drawer, or file cabinet. Near a pet or where he sleeps, with a coworker, a maid or servant (so maybe a cleaning women took it?) , near a sick room, bathroom or medicine cabinet.

I also lost my weddingring together with other very nice aquamarine pendant, ring and earrings. God knows where they are, must also ask a horary probably.

fensi88

Lots of arguments for recovery include Moon and if we stick to it there is several signs that ring will be found, but as I said before, I am not 100% sure because in this chart Moon is ruler of 7 house.
The same ruler both the 1st and 2nd houses, indicating the possession is still with the querent!
Ruler is in cadent house.Either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party.Humane signs (Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Aquarius) indicate that the lost object will be found in a place frequented by people -such as the home, rather than outside in a secluded area.Mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: car, box, pocket , envelope, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under something.
It can be in a clothes and food closet, pantry, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room where pets are kept, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom study room.Look also near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves(left side) or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library (high shelves).

Direction Southwest
Near colour:black, yellow, gray

POF is in 11 house in Sco. So, it to can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, a part of the house where it gets rotted or mildewed, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an empty room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place. Places where the querent hopes or wishes to be. Any work area in the home or guest room

Direction: South by East
Near colour: dark red

SagiCap

SagiCap, I think this chart is correct, the one from Astro.com so here the ring is signified by the 2nd house ruler Saturn in your 9th house in Virgo.

William Lilly says that if the Lord of the 2nd be in the sign where the Lord of the Asc. is, or in one of his houses, you may judge the thing is in that part of the house which he himself frequents most.

You are ruled by Saturn and the 2nd house is also ruled by Saturn in term of Jupiter which rules your 12th so it is hidden I think or you hid it yourself and forgot about it.
Sign Virgo is South by West and an earth sign shows low places, at floor lever or under the earth, (did you maybe hide it in the garden? I did that once with my jewelry when I went on vacation:)). 9th house is also South South West.

The Part of Fortune is in the 11th which is a very good position for it and shows hope for recovery.

Now if we would look at Venus who rules precious jewelry and such, we see that it is in your 6th, conjunct to the Moon, who also is your co-significator. Did you maybe hide it somewhere at work?

Moon will conjunct Venus in 3 somethings. Venus will square Saturn also in 3 somethings (taking you as Saturn and Venus as the ring here). Moon will after that square Saturn.

OK, this is one view. The other one is that we take Moon as being your husband and he is in his 12th with the ring! Only thing is, the Moon is still going to conjunct Venus, it has not left the conjunction which would show that he was in contact with the ring. However, he has this outgoing Mercury/Sun conjunction, Sun being the ruler of your 8th house and his 2nd of money. Mercury is still combust and does not want to be seen. Mercury rules your husband and the ring. It does look suspicious, but I cannot put my finger on it.

So I dont know if we should take Venus as the ring because you are already signified by Saturn. I feel like doing this. Moon cannot be you either as Moon signifies your ex.
So result: Moon, husband probably has the ring Venus hidden away at work. Jupiter rules his house of daily work and the Moon and Venus are both in term of Jupiter.

Gemini is an air sign so this shows a place high up, upstairs, near a window.
Your 6th house: West North West, your vaccuum cleaner or cleaning material.
Gemini : West by South

6th house places: in a container or pocket, inside something. Place where you work , in a cupboard, closet, drawer, or file cabinet. Near a pet or where he sleeps, with a coworker, a maid or servant (so maybe a cleaning women took it?) , near a sick room, bathroom or medicine cabinet.

I also lost my weddingring together with other very nice aquamarine pendant, ring and earrings. God knows where they are, must also ask a horary probably.

Thank you Starlink!! This is very thorough, I will consider every detail. I am so sorry you lost your wedding ring - and the aquamarine pendant. I love that colour. :( Perhaps you really should do a horary! I really hope you to find it.

Lots of arguments for recovery include Moon and if we stick to it there is several signs that ring will be found, but as I said before, I am not 100% sure because in this chart Moon is ruler of 7 house.
The same ruler both the 1st and 2nd houses, indicating the possession is still with the querent!
Ruler is in cadent house.Either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party.Humane signs (Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Aquarius) indicate that the lost object will be found in a place frequented by people -such as the home, rather than outside in a secluded area.Mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: car, box, pocket , envelope, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under something.
It can be in a clothes and food closet, pantry, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room where pets are kept, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom study room.Look also near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves(left side) or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library (high shelves).

Direction Southwest
Near colour:black, yellow, gray

POF is in 11 house in Sco. So, it to can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, a part of the house where it gets rotted or mildewed, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an empty room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place. Places where the querent hopes or wishes to be. Any work area in the home or guest room

Direction: South by East
Near colour: dark red

fensi88 - wow! This looks great. I'm going to make a list of all the places you and Starlink suggested and go by them one by one. It's interesting you mentioned the Scorpio/11th house. I have a big huge box in the bathroom under the sink with God-only-knows-what is in there. Thank you so so much for this reply.

Malhotra010

I lost my engagement ring when i went for a fair in berlin. Is there a chance i can get it back! Although i went there again traced back my path and actions. Could not find it. I feel bad as it was my engagement ring.