Does he love her

Crystalclear913

My cousin asked me to do a chart for her regarding her and her husband. They've been going through some ups and downs but seems like they are trying to keep it functional for their baby.
Looking at the chart, I see she is exalted in the 12th house and is opposite mars (him) in the 6th. Venus (her) is in his house but boarding 8th in Sagittarius and never connects with mars. His mars is in fall in libra but is combust the sun.
Im not sure if it being opposite is a flat out no or a yes but he is upset at her.
I'm thinking that he is upset with her but is keeping his feelings of anger inside due to the baby (baby)
Is it possible for someone to tell me if Im heading in the right direction with this analysis?

Does he still love and want to be with her? https://imgur.com/gallery/voEJT0R

tsmall

Premium Member
My question is, why are you turning the chart? If your cousin asked you to cast the chart, you are the astrologer and SHE is the querent. She's Venus, he is Mars. Try it that way and see what you get.

Crystalclear913

My question is, why are you turning the chart? If your cousin asked you to cast the chart, you are the astrologer and SHE is the querent. She's Venus, he is Mars. Try it that way and see what you get.

That's my bad. I explained it incorrectly. She asked me to read her chart. She casted the chart herself and had me look at it for my opinion.

IleneK

Premium Member
As you note, the question is how he feels about her, not what action, if any, he is going to take.
So to the question, I would say yes, he/Mars receives her by dignity and so still feels very favorable toward her. He is just in a really cr*p situation, in combustion with Sun and in detriment.

Her both as Moon and Venus are in difficult houses, the 8th and 12th. So the hard times you describe. Moon's next aspect is a square to malefic Saturn, which points to continued challenges.
But Mars' reception toward Venus is where we look; I think he still loves her.

tsmall

Premium Member
Why do you think I turned the chart? Im a bit confused with that statement. She is represented by Venus and Moon, he is represented by Mars. I mentioned this already in the original post.

My apologies, I misunderstood as you led with the Moon as her significator. As it happens, the Moon rules the 3rd which would in fact represent your cousin.
The Moon in horary wears many hats and I find it somewhat confusing to call it the querent's co-sginificator. The Moon does indicate the querent's state of mind. It shows us the timing of the chart, and it represents the significations of the houses it rules.

I agree with Ilene, Mars in her sign indicates some continuation of affection. Mars combust the ruler of the 5th suggests that he has felt "overshadowed/unseen" by the baby (look to the house<s> Sun rules for the source of combustion.) Moon in Taurus in 12--exalted planets sometimes have over-inflated expectations, but in 12 it could be a lot of worry over the child changing things on her part as well.

IleneK

Premium Member
So nice to see you, tsmall! :smile::smile::smile:

My apologies, I misunderstood as you led with the Moon as her significator. As it happens, the Moon rules the 3rd which would in fact represent your cousin.
The Moon in horary wears many hats and I find it somewhat confusing to call it the querent's co-sginificator. The Moon does indicate the querent's state of mind. It shows us the timing of the chart, and it represents the significations of the houses it rules.

I agree with Ilene, Mars in her sign indicates some continuation of affection. Mars combust the ruler of the 5th suggests that he has felt "overshadowed/unseen" by the baby (look to the house<s> Sun rules for the source of combustion.) Moon in Taurus in 12--exalted planets sometimes have over-inflated expectations, but in 12 it could be a lot of worry over the child changing things on her part as well.