Reading Chart

Zora

Account Closed
Hi, I have question
my career Path? I always knew that I am artist. What do u think?
https://ibb.co/9bvBtYT

04/10/01 10.29 AM Warsaw, Poland

Hi julyjetta,

are you determined to whole sign house system ?

You are still young - what makes you believe that you are an artist ?

Your work house is ruled by venus and venus is in reasonable and analytic health sign virgo in 10th house - career and vocation.

Attachments

• ! Chart artist question.jpg
    ! Chart artist question.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 29

Harmelia

Hi, I have question
my career Path? I always knew that I am artist. What do u think?

https://ibb.co/9bvBtYT

04/10/01 10.29 AM Warsaw, Poland

Yes, I can see your talent in the chart. I'm a Placidus reading, so I'm translating your chart as I read. Venus rules the arts and rules your Libra Sun and Mercury. Many a Libra Sun are indeed involved in one art or another. Virgo is on your 10th house cusp of career - and is ruled by Mercury - which is in Libra - so yet another YES. Your Taurus Moon is also ruled by Venus. Your IC is Pisces - and that can make a person quite creative, imaginative and inspired. You have a lot of sensitivity to others in your chart as well - if used positively - good for creative projects. Moon is read on the 6th house cusp in Placidus - and along with Virgo MC - you probably give much attention to detail or do very detailed work. You might even do projects that have a message or in some way is meant to help people understand something . . . that you feel or see is important.

julyjetta

Hi julyjetta,

are you determined to whole sign house system ?

You are still young - what makes you believe that you are an artist ?

Your work house is ruled by venus and venus is in reasonable and analytic health sign virgo in 10th house - career and vocation.

I sing and everyone told me that I Have talent. I’ve been dancing for 12 years and taking acting classes. I Have always very Good imagination I think It’s bc Sun and Mercury in 12th house and Sun Trine Neptune.
I don’t know why but I feel like whole sign system It’s more accurate bc of my father I don’t have father. He don’t love me and I read somewhere that Sun in 12 house mean that :)

julyjetta

Yes, I can see your talent in the chart. I'm a Placidus reading, so I'm translating your chart as I read. Venus rules the arts and rules your Libra Sun and Mercury. Many a Libra Sun are indeed involved in one art or another. Virgo is on your 10th house cusp of career - and is ruled by Mercury - which is in Libra - so yet another YES. Your Taurus Moon is also ruled by Venus. Your IC is Pisces - and that can make a person quite creative, imaginative and inspired. You have a lot of sensitivity to others in your chart as well - if used positively - good for creative projects. Moon is read on the 6th house cusp in Placidus - and along with Virgo MC - you probably give much attention to detail or do very detailed work. You might even do projects that have a message or in some way is meant to help people understand something . . . that you feel or see is important.

Thank u ✨ I Have Moon in 5th House. Everyone told me that Virgo is health sign but what I can do with Venus in Virgo conjunct Mc also my dominant planet is Venus i don’t know which career can i get with this.

Harmelia

Thank u ✨ I Have Moon in 5th House. Everyone told me that Virgo is health sign but what I can do with Venus in Virgo conjunct Mc also my dominant planet is Venus i don’t know which career can i get with this.

I did mention that your MC ruler is Mercury found in Libra (the artist) and Libra is ruled by Venus (art) found in the 10th house of career. Venus in Virgo through the ruler, Mercury in Libra - says Art. Virgo suggests detailed work in art or art that serves a practical purpose. You opened your post saying that you've always known that you are an artist. So, it did not come across that you are looking for some other career path. I do see art as a career that you'll enjoy and is a natural talent.

In Placidus, your Moon is on the cusp of the 6th house. I'm reading your chart as a Placidus chart - because that is what I find most accurate. If you read it in the 5th - yes, it'd be interpreted more as a creative symbol - one where you are exploring self-identity and self-expression. If Moon is in 6th, it will like research, health, science, medicine, investigating, pets - perhaps being a vet or working with animals - lots of options.

If you are looking for another profession, then yes, something in the health field could also be another path. The signs and planets don't just say one thing. Libra and Venus and the ruler of the 10th house in Libra - often spell - the arts. But not always. The Virgo part could give a scientist, medical person, researcher, psychologist - you have Jupiter in Cancer in the 8th - so could be good for some therapeutic career path. But, it could be good for art too. You could easily work with people - like as a therapist, HR person, in communications - with Saturn in Gemini - you could definitely want to be a teacher, or communicator of some kind - writer, spokesperson, news - Saturn rules your chart ruler - Mars in 2nd house of money.

Most of us are capable of having more than one career path. I've had three major career paths in my lifetime (I'm 70). People like variety. It doesn't hurt to explore one's options. Whatever you do, you will need to have a mentally-stimulating job or art - something that keeps your mind active and engaged. You could be a writer. You probably want to earn a good living and this is a concern with your chart ruler in the 2nd house.

Venus in Virgo 10th gives you many possibilities - as seen with the rest of your chart. All of the above. Some charts show very narrow possibilities for career. Other charts are like yours - many possibilities. Some of us have more choices. I think you have choices. If you love art and want to do that - then go for it. If you want to explore other avenues - then I've given you some possibilities that I think your chart supports. But, please, do what makes you happy. That is the best yardstick.