Lost and confused about career/purpose

shaelee

pofgkrj9j

Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to learning about astrology and my natal chart - but I'm very interested! I'd love to hear your thoughts about my chart and anything that stands out to you as being important in terms of career or "purpose". I'm kind of on a mission of self discovery as a way of dealing with my own aimlessness right now and the natal chart seems like a neat tool for that.
I'm young and since I graduated college I've just been kind of floating around, doing odd jobs and dabbling in a small business that I started - nothing major and definitely not feeling very fulfilled with anything that I've tried.
Although I like a lot of different things, I'm not super passionate about anything, I guess you'd say. But I want to be! Right now I'm just looking for something I can focus on in my life and go for that will feel "right" and fulfilling, but it kind of seems like I'm in an infinite cycle of seeking that I want to break out of. If there's anything that jumps out to you that might give me a little guidance or a rough path to feel out I would be much appreciative if you could share. I'll stop rambling now, thanks for reading (and checking out my chart) guys!

Last edited: