Progressed composite relationship indications

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

I am trying to know the indications this progressed composite chart could show between me and the guy I recently met.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

I am sorry for being demanding. Not sure how much positive or negative this chart or situation shows, but I would be obliged to know any predictions/advise.

I don't think this situation has ended as he talked to me on 13th but I did not show much interest.

Predicting timing is a very difficult task, I do understand. I am just trying to know what could happen as future unfolds. Hence I will be thankful to everyone here :)

Thank you!

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, Scorp.
I suppose I don't understand how one would progress a composite chart. By that, I am saying, what would it mean?
My understanding is that one would only progress a natal chart.

ScorpAsc5

Thank you IleneK for responding. My main goal was to find progress for this composite. Pardon me for lack of my knowledge here.

Thank you! :)

IleneK

Premium Member
You are welcome.
I still am not exactly sure what you mean by “find progress” with the composite. But I still think your best bet is to use horary rather than to progress an abstraction of the relationship found in a composite.
This is just my viewpoint, of course and I do wish you the best.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

I read this (the attachment) and I felt I could try this technique. But I think its difficult as it require a lot of timing accounted to start with.

Last edited: