Mercury returns direct

baker

I'm with you Elianah 8) ! more merc direct info (if I posted this already, we'll blame it on the "shadow" period :lol: ):

WHO IS AFFECTED DIRECTLY ON December 3, 2005?

Mercury goes direct on December 3, 2005 at 24 degrees of Scorpio 45 (opposite sign is 25 Taurus 45) at 6:24 p.m., PDT. This means people with birthdays November 13 through 17th, with November 15th as the most affected day, are involved in this planetary movement. This includes not only Scorpio folks. By opposite sign, Taurus those most affected are born between May 12 through the 16th are involved with May 14th, being the most affected.

WHO ELSE CAN BE INVOLVED IN THIS DIRECT MOTION?

Anyone with planets between 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26 degrees of any sign, are affected by this. Or if you have your ascendant or midheaven is at one of these degrees, you will be affected. The most affected degree is 24, and that is the degree that Mercury goes direct on.

WHAT MERCURY DIRECT MEANS TO US

Here's a list of some of the things you can expect from a Mercury going DIRECT. Keep in mind that they won't all happen to you! Just one or two, usually. However, if you have a natal Mercury in conjunction with the transiting (daily motion of a planet) Mercury, then your life is going to be strongly affected by that retrograde!!
WHAT CAN WE EXPECT?

First of all, any LIES, DECEPTION, FRAUD and trying to hide pertinent and lifesaving information to the public, is going to be EXPOSED. Particularly watch the 'shadow' week before Mercury goes direct. This would be November 26 through December 2, 2005. Lots of information will bubble up to the surface. Watch the government with the Plame case where Libby was shown to be involved. It could be the news reporter in prison will talk at this time and reveal who leaked an undercover CIA's agent good name, which is a federal offense. And perhaps the right person will be charged with this heinous, unpatriotic, traitors act.

Any type of transportation, which falls under Mercury, can be a target during the time it was retrograde; subways, busses, planes, trucks, and trains. We all need stay watchful during this time; especially the last five days before it goes direct. We are in the 'shadow' time (November 26 through December 2nd) right now, and that makes it more intense than usual.

FULL MOON ON NOVEMBER 15th AT 23 TAURUS WILL BE REACTIVATED NOW

There was a nasty, upsetting full moon on November 15, 2005 at 23 Taurus, so this position,energy-wise, will be 'hit' again by Mercury going direct on it. Any one with planets around the 23rd degree of Taurus (plus or minus 2 degrees either side of it) will find something that happened to them back it that time frame being struck and stirred up again. What that is depends upon where the full moon occurred in your natal chart, and which house it resided in. You will definitely see action, there is no question. It may stir up a lot of old emotions. Just be careful you aren't run over by them. In other words: don't do something out of emotional reaction. Take 10 deep breaths, slow down and let the emotions bubble up and leave before doing anything. Full moon energy is about our emotions being at high tide. While feelings are fine; they can get in the way of clarity that will be badly needed around this period to thread the eye of some needle you must go through.

MARS WENT RETROGRADE AT 23 TAURUS, TOO

Remember? Mars went retrograde at 23 Taurus on October 1, 2005? Look at this pattern with the 23, 24th degree and you will see that these people are going to have a lot of things to deal with, handle and make decisions upon here very shortly. This energy has a lot to do with action/inaction (Mars) and communication (letters/emails/verbal/written) with Mercury. This will be a busy week during the Shadow period for those affected. Hidden things may come to light, so don't knee-jerk and do your homework first. Think first, THEN act. Don't get caught up in your emotions or anger or proactive stance with a Mars still retrograde. Do things in a consistent, step-by-step style and keep your emotions out of it. Keep your eye on the ball and stay focused. Don't be pulled off course by others who are assaulting/attacking or pushing you to do something a certain way--it could end up being a debacle and you holding the bag. The best way to use this stirred up, muddied energy is to just be still, be calm, think, rationalize, be analytical and ask questions of those who you trust before making ANY decisions.

WHAT OTHER THINGS CAN MERCURY DIRECT DO?

1. Expect to be decisive on your part--or on the part of others. People have been muddling around, hesitate, or won't be sure of themselves under a retrograde. Making a decision during a Mercury. direct transit--whatever they decided to do will remain as such. It will not change. Men and women will no longer be miscommunication. One is speaking Chinese and the other, French!! Well, now they at least will be speaking the SAME language. Partners have had to really work at saying what they really mean because assumptions will no longer abound during this time and what you say is how how you meant it. Big-time communications snafus will no longer complicate your life on a personal and professional level. No more foot-in-mouth disease as Mercury turns direct!!!

2. Signing a contract, agree to something, buy a car/boat/house/animal or start up a new project under a Mercury Direct is fine. I would advise you to wait at least a WEEK until after Mercury is direct to do this. The contract will be honored. The car you bought will turn out to be fine (no lemon)!! The boat will not have problems, structural or otherwise. The house you bought will not be a "money pit" and the owner did not reveal all the problems the house had--but you inherited them!! The animal you bought (dog/cat/horse or whatever) will not have some real 'hidden' problems that you could not see upon first perusal or inspection.

Projects begun after Mercury turns direct will turn out as expected. No hidden surprises or changes.

3. You can buy mechanical things, appliances, computers, software or anything else like that during this period--they will work right!

I might add that this a time when mechanical failures finally stop happening. DISK CRASHES which were common place will stop. Thank goodness!

4. It's okay to travel long-distance during a Mercury direct because Mercury is the ruler of travel by any conveyance. There will not be delays, equipment (like a plane or car) will break down during this period. Travel won't try your patience during this period. Equipment failure is finally ebbing away. ANY type of equipment--not just computers.

5. Mercury rules our thinking processes. Believe me, folks, we are finally going to be able to think clearly or coherently. We become less forgetful. You won't get lost in traffic or lost in a shopping center, and you'll remember where you put something. Things that got LOST and MISPLACED big time, will suddenly and inexplicably--show up! Our orderly thinking returns. Our minds quiet down. Insomnia is no longer rampant.

6. Delays--on everything, are finally over! You're not late for an appointment. And no one is going to lose your appointment! The company promised it would be there on a certain day--and it will be there--on that day! Under a Mercury. D, it will be there, when promised. People will show up at the right time. The punctual schedule is back in vogue. You'll be on time--there won't be unexpected delay on the freeway/turnpike, or the other person arrives on time.

7. Your mind is returns from La La Land and else the nuts and bolts of everyday life/demands/things, returns. Your concentration returns and you don't have to struggle to focus, concentrate, retain or remember.

Gemini and Virgo sun sign people are ruled natally by Mercury, tend to get more upset over Mercury Retrograde periods because they're such picky perfectionists and they really do expect their lives to go like clockwork and God forbid they be late for an appointment--HORRORS!! For them, it's a major crisis if that occurs. For them, Mercury retrograde periods are discombobulating because they can't be perfect or strive for that near-perfection for three weeks, three or four times a year. If they can 'get over' this need to be perfect or always on-time, then it's not such a stressful period for them :).

Now, Virgo's and Gemini's can rest, take a deep breath and stop feeling like someone stole half their brain. Even though they are not affected directly by this particular Mercury going direct, they still get influenced by it "just because" it is their natal planetary ruler.

WITH MERCURY GOING DIRECT YOU WANT TO...

1. Finish up on something--Mercury Direct is a wonderful time to wrap up projects, attend to details, and yes, clean up your messy desk, reorganize things, it will all fall into magical place now, shortly after the retrograde motion is over. Your telephone starts ringing, email flow increases, faxes are more numerous , and generally, a period of quiet is over and the frantic activity replaces it.

2. If you have a project that has lain around a long time and you just never got around to it--now is the time to look at it more closely and decide if its worth your investment in time and energy--if it isn't, during this time, you'll more than likely drop it permanently--or get serious about resurrecting it or completing it--successfully!

3. Lies, deceit, cheating and sneaky actions by others or yourself, will come to light during a Mercury Retrograde period. It's the the long arm of Karma unveiling such negative things. If you think you duped someone--wait--during this period is when it will come to light and boy, will you be caught 'red handed'!!! Or, if someone said something behind your back--it will get back to you during this time frame. Or, if you were in some way cheated, duped or lied to, you will find out about it now. All these possibilities came to light; now with Mercury going direct you have a clean slate, so to speak. Anything hidden, has come to light and now it's time to get on with the forward motion of your life once more.

4. Your daily routine is back-so, "go with the flow". You'll be less day-dreamy, less spacy, more....of 'something'--so just go 'there.' This is a great time for outer/external experiences. It's wonderful for doing external work. You're a lot less inclined to want quiet, to be alone, or do meditational types of things (which are internal work and energy)..

5. This is a great time to start new projects of any kind--big or small. Wash the windows! Paint that cabinet! Start that brainchild project that has been there silently asking for completion. Dust that room! Take down the spider webs!

Best of all, life gets back on a more or less "normal" routine or "rut" that many of us cherish. When Mercury is retrograde, it all goes in the toilet and gets flushed. Now the Cosmic Toilet of Life is back on line and we can breath a deep sigh of relief at least in that quadrant of our lives! Routine is back. Constancy will return. So will our sanity for those of us who feel like our rut got ripped out from under us. Let's hear it for the humdrum of life. We get it back on December 3rd!

Amazon1963

Elianah shared:

Gemini and Virgo sun sign people are ruled natally by Mercury, tend to get more upset over Mercury Retrograde periods because they're such picky perfectionists and they really do expect their lives to go like clockwork and God forbid they be late for an appointment--HORRORS!! For them, it's a major crisis if that occurs. For them, Mercury retrograde periods are discombobulating because they can't be perfect or strive for that near-perfection for three weeks, three or four times a year. If they can 'get over' this need to be perfect or always on-time, then it's not such a stressful period for them

Nuh uhhhhhhhhh! LOL! Its when the other signs are late for their appointments with me! Pluto, Uranus, Mars in Virgo here with Merc and Venus in Gemini. Tell ya what really makes me nuts though is when I cant put my thoughts together or on paper..oh yeaaaaa that makes me crazy.

Now, Virgo's and Gemini's can rest, take a deep breath and stop feeling like someone stole half their brain. Even though they are not affected directly by this particular Mercury going direct, they still get influenced by it "just because" it is their natal planetary ruler.

Watch out! I might make some sense! Someday...hopefully...maybe??? :D

Amazon

Elianah

Let's see....

I have Jupiter conjunct my Lunar NN at 23° and 26° Libra, my Virgo MC looks like it was out of orb (27°)....

I guess I have learned to take Merc Rx in stride after having it be a progressed factor in my chart for so long (13-36 yrs. old). It returned direct in 1995-96.

I didn't notice much new on the Plame case last week. But it was interesting what came down today on the DeLay case.

Summery Joy

Boy am I glad it's over! Well, almost. Mercury still has to leave the Rx zone. But what a relief!

Amazon1963 said:
Tell ya what really makes me nuts though is when I cant put my thoughts together or on paper..oh yeaaaaa that makes me crazy.

I second that.

baker

It seems, cause I've been a merc rx watcher for years, that the shadow periods get to me the most intensely (merc natal 28 Libra in the 9th, and tr merc yesterday at 25 Scorpio in the 10th). I cruised along pretty well until yesterday, and car broke down (mercury/transportation) on the way to work, had to have it towed back to the house, but gave me a great opportunity to talk (mercury/communication) to the tow truck dude about buying his son a telescope for Christmas and how I broke down because of the Mercury .... he just like nodded a lot .... :lol: , oh, well, had to try! Car fixed today, back on the road again. I thought the whole day was s****t then of course, BUT .... hold on, that tr merc in my 10th stationed and brought me fabulous news (mercury/communication) about work (10th house career), I start a new job monday at much more money and doing what I used to do (retro!), which is a good good thing. see?

C1

Shazzzam, Baker!<<< :p >>>> That is
great Merc direct news...now you can quit your night job?

Congrats.....

C1

baker

C1: kisses to you! YES! I don't have to be a vampire anymore! It is pretty shazam-ish, isn't it? 10th house merc rx stuff came through, cause I worked with it. Such a relief, I can't tell you. thanks for the note sweetie! Sending a wish your way too. 8)

C1

:lol: So, the Sun is good for you now, huh Baker?

How did you work with 10th-house mercury?

Actually, maybe it's time for a thread on
how to work with our planetary aspects...
I just hold on and hope for the best,
stay centered like Amazon said and "get home peacefully."

C1

Amazon1963

Huge congrats to you Baker! I'm sure it was quite a worrisome time for you waiting for the new position. You deserve this and have earned it. Continued blessings into and through the new year for you! Sorry about the vehicle issues but hey, you got to chat with a new person! Thats always fun! Find the adventure in the quagmire is my moto.

I agree with you C1, time for a thread on dealing with different aspects. Just like the Pluto thread and others. The forum is so big its hard to research back and see whats been discussed and what hasnt.

As for Merc Rx periods? Sometimes kaka occurs and theres not one darn thing you can do about it. Then sometimes its just good solid sense to have those backup discs, check the engine on the car, doublecheck details on anything important and so forth. Just stay centered and do the best you can is certainly the right attitude.

My thought processes seem to be returning to normal...as normal as I get... :lol:

The 5th was a mega money receiving day for me. I won some sort of special lotto ticket for a drawing on New Year's, some poor fellow in line before me had spent $90 trying to get what I got for my $5...that was kinda cool!

Then I got a huge back child support check out of the blue. Apparently the long arm of the law finally caught up with him. Sigh...only $30k more to go from him. Perhaps it was the letter I wrote to the state re: him paying up what he has owed from the last 11 years and at current rate of repayment his daughter would be middleaged by the time he satisfied the debt? She is 18 now and in college so the extra money came at a great time for tuition and other expenses.

Still fighting for some back monies owed to me for some work I did for FEMA this fall but that should be on the way soon too. I notice negotiations are going much smoother now on other fronts as well.

Mercury has been transiting my 12th for some time now. Heading for Sag at the end of the 12th and then into my 1st house. Yep, right in tune with plans for the new year:

MERCURY TRANSITING YOUR 1ST HOUSE (approx. 15 days duration)
You may wish to express more intellectual self-confidence during this active period. This may take the form of training or leading others, short trips, and visits, or intellectual competition. Develop your power of positive thinking and speech.

In sales career here and taking more course work in January... :D Thats right up my alley anyhow, positive thinking and speech!

Amazon