Which specialization should I choose?

Chiron3

Hello, I've been very undecided for a long time. Which medical branch would be suitable for me? I want surgery (especially anesthesia and urology, maybe pathology) but my Mars is in Cancer.
There were times when I considered physical therapy, radiology and even psychiatry. I would be very happy if you could help me.

[IMGR]https://i.imgur.com/LzoWoue.jpg[/IMGR]

Last edited by a moderator:

kimiko8

Why is Mars in Cancer an issue? I would say this would be a pro for surgical specialities. If you want to go with astrology, Obstetrics would be the best, as it’s dealing with literally “cutting” the bond from the mother to face the world. Obstetrics is hard work, a fight for life every day and people who work there have to be well trained yet know how to trust their instincts, like a soldier.

My suggestion is choose something you will enjoy doing, and see yourself having a future in, even when the paperwork piles high, when the exams fall on bad days, when the hours are long and your back aches. It sounds like obvious advice but that’s really it. A lot of this “feeling in place” also is due to the work environment, so the experience of the same speciality in two different kinds of environment will be very different.

IleneK

Premium Member
Your midheaven is ruled by Sun in Scorpio in the 1st house.
Your Sun applies to conjunct Pluto in Scorpio and modern ruler of Scorpio and which squares Chiron, the healer?
Surgery for sure.
And Mars in Cancer? Well nothing is perfect. I can see benefits to some nurturing Cancer energy in this surgical possibility before you.

Last edited:

Chiron3

Why is Mars in Cancer an issue? I would say this would be a pro for surgical specialities. If you want to go with astrology, Obstetrics would be the best, as it’s dealing with literally “cutting” the bond from the mother to face the world. Obstetrics is hard work, a fight for life every day and people who work there have to be well trained yet know how to trust their instincts, like a soldier.

My suggestion is choose something you will enjoy doing, and see yourself having a future in, even when the paperwork piles high, when the exams fall on bad days, when the hours are long and your back aches. It sounds like obvious advice but that’s really it. A lot of this “feeling in place” also is due to the work environment, so the experience of the same speciality in two different kinds of environment will be very different.

I was worried as Mars is low in cancer.
Your words surprised me as I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I have been thinking for a long time about a branch in which I can feel good. Urology is a branch that appeals to me. The environment of the teachers and assistant doctors is quite good. There is also the possibility of me becoming an academician.

Thank you so much for your reply.🙏🏻

Last edited:

Chiron3

Your midheaven is ruled by Sun in Scorpio in the 1st house.
Your Sun applies to conjunct Pluto in Scorpio and modern ruler of Scorpio and which squares Chiron, the healer?
Surgery for sure.
And Mars in Cancer? Well nothing is perfect. I can see benefits to some nurturing Cancer energy in this surgical possibility before you.

I definitely feel myself in plutonic nature. That's why I thought about forensic medicine and pathology. Chiron full square to my pluto, I feel like this is my life path.
I would love to have my Mars in Capricorn.🙈
But obviously this is my test.

Thank you so much for your reply🙏🏻