Will my car insurance claim be denied and moved to litigation/court?

kai

I was involved in a car accident when an old woman ran over me on the freeway and damaged my car. She accepted liability, so all is good there, except now, several months into this claim and my chiropractor visits (I hired an attorney right away back then), I was told by my attorney that the opposing party's insurance has moved my claim into SIU (Special Investigative Unit) with an argument that a $5,600 car damage that I sustained isn't as strong to go through chiro visits. My chiro already talked to their investigative unit/adjuster and said that $5,600 damage is significant especially that their insured hit me right on the driver's side door. I am continuing my chiro visits and will do so until it is no longer needed.

The end result is either the insurance pays my medical bills when the attorney sends them a demand letter, but if they deny, for example, then my attorney will go to court suing the insurance company and in that instance the opposing insurance risks opening the whole policy, so if the judge rules against them, then I can get significantly more money. My question is whether the insurance will deny the claim at the end and we will move to litigation/court stage?

I am Venus in my 9th house (weird house position) in Cancer, so I think I'm exhalted, 7th house of insurance is Mars in Leo, so the insurance is also exhalted, 10th house being the court/judge and Moon is in my 12th house, but also in my own sign. I am very close to Sun, so is this not good for me? Sun conjunct north node and the moon, as the judge/court has separated form me and the 7th house of insurance so not sure what this means. My 2nd house money is also Scorpio and Mars as in for 7th house, in strong position, so I'm not sure what to make of this chart since there's only a Venus and sun conjunction, but this isn't a relationship horary so sun wouldn't represent anyone here. Any idea guys?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_my_claim_with_insurance_be_denied_a_hr.164.84903.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_my_claim_with_insurance_be_denied_a_hr.164.84903.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 22

kai

anyone who could give help on my own weak interpretation of the chart please? just want to know if the insurance will deny me $ (the claim) so that ill have an idea whether we're going to move to litigation